By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Graphics appreciation thread. Different.

I notice that while absolutely fine, our other thread includes cutscenes and all sorts of modes in its graphics pics.

Id like to have a thread with the following:

RULES:

1. No cutscenes AT ALL. ALL Shots must contain HUD ( Heads Up Display ) In the shots posted. Health bars, Maps, etc etc. 

2. Feel free to include footage. But only GAMEPLAY footage. The first rule applies to this 2nd rule.

3. NO repeat NO games that are not released yet to be posted. They must be available to buy.

Around the Network

So you're saying I cant post this even though you have full control over the character and its actual gameplay, just because there is no HUD? (Hud only comes when you actually fire a gun...)

And what about this?

Aldro said:

So you're saying I cant post this even though you have full control over the character and its actual gameplay, just because there is no HUD? (Hud only comes when you actually fire a gun...)

And what about this?

amazing graphics are amazing :)

Halo 4

Aldro said:

And what about this?

No thats fine. Ive played through these to and know that that is fully controlled gameplay. :) 

I'll keep an eye out though on the pics. But these are perfectly fine. Few games do what Uncharted does with the HUD thing alot.

Around the Network
selnor said:

Halo 4 pics

Pics are too small. Cant see any detail at all.  Post bigger pics, so we can view them big when doing "right click => View pic".

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Aldro said:

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Amazing graphics continue to be amazing :)

Tagged. I like the idea of this thread. Makes it far easier to compare, and less open to bickering. Perhaps a different title though.

I realise I post a lot of pictures, but its meant to be an appreciation thread and Uncharted just has SO many locations with so much different aspects that play into the whole "awe" effect, so it just feels wrong to not show atleast one of each environment. I realise however that my 130 amount of pictures based on every single area might've been too much xD. (MIGHTVE BEEN! Haha)