By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
mantlepiecek said:

Haha, very nice post DT. Stefl is probably scum now. That is one of my own tells which you just used, either way, it proves you are town even more in my eyes.

So now you think Stefls self ban and going crazy is part of his scum plan? Or is that just more meta'ing from me that goes now where?

@DT.

Where are the votals? Last page?

His meltdown could have been a result of him being scum or town, and that might have resulted him in getting himself a ban.

Another interesting meta would be that he was not modkilled even if he went for self-ban. Usually mods are a bit more lenient on scum.

Using meta though, is useless in this case, because I've had my own suspicions about stefl, and DT just pointed out something very good about stefl. Either way, I want linkz lynched over this guy still.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
mantlepiecek said:

Haha, very nice post DT. Stefl is probably scum now. That is one of my own tells which you just used, either way, it proves you are town even more in my eyes.

So now you think Stefls self ban and going crazy is part of his scum plan? Or is that just more meta'ing from me that goes now where?

@DT.

Where are the votals? Last page?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4885178 

Need updating. 

I think Truck has voted me. Mantle has voted Linkz. 

Might be a couple more I've missed

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

REQUEST VOTALS

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

spurgeonryan said:
No there are none. So I could not have looked.

Just scanned through again. Why is linkz SK mantle? Or is that a secret? Or are you just playing around with votes as well?

For several reasons spurge. Let linkz be back in this thread.

Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:

~quote~
So how is that disproving my reasons? I would've hammered him. I just said I would hammer him if I can to rescue my arse, which is a truthfull statement, on regardless on my allignment. Now why I didn't vote for radish isn't disproven at all. By just voting for him, I wouldn't rescue my arse, I would've just voted him (and if I remember correctly hammerd him), thus ending the day. Thus the post would end up a direct lie in itself. I was in no imidiate danger, I used 'would' - for an explanation on the word would, please to reffer to the online dictonary I posted.

But why say that at all, your whole reason for saying you "would" hammer him is just pointless, as you said yourself - You were in no danger! ...We are not going into this again. We are just going round in circles. If people want to re-read it, just go back in the thread. Most people seemed to think it was enough last time, which is why you are on most people's scum lists. Clearly the points that we collectively made were enough for that.  

Mantle, I would like to hear your logic on this then.

Yes, but I still don't see how I said there is a lynchtrain on me through this, that is what I am missing and that is what never has been answered to me and that is why I am complaining all the time about it.

I think it is not as big an issue. I don't care about it tbh.

Personally, I thought you were scum to even consider lynching someone else to save yourself. You also gave an excuse for it - that linkz was against radish and you believed linkz that game.

With how strange linkz was playing, I find it hard to consider you believing him. In fact, you even have him in your scum list this day. Weird huh?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
~quote~

I think it is not as big an issue. I don't care about it tbh.

Personally, I thought you were scum to even consider lynching someone else to save yourself. You also gave an excuse for it - that linkz was against radish and you believed linkz that game.

With how strange linkz was playing, I find it hard to consider you believing him. In fact, you even have him in your scum list this day. Weird huh?

I have him on scumish, not scum. Also, linkz said radish IS scum... so I should've voted for him imidiately

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4878096
Pezus, I wanted you to go into detail a bit more... >_

DarkT also was a let-down, I claimed he never said anything about radish afterwards, when he clearly did.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4879304

Rather he avoided it, trying to cast more suspicion on me on something that isn't there.

spurgeonryan said:
okey doke. Lets see what happens. Linkz as an S.K would not be good. Evil genious running amok!

Trucks
I have no vibe on you at all. Sort of townie feel I guess.

Could you give us your list of spects? If you have not already. I have not seen it though.

DarkThanatos, Linkz, tabaha.

Also, since I didn't trust mantle from yesterday, I still wanna analyze if it's possible that he could be dying scum trying to mislead us before his inevitable death but that will have to wait for tonight.

Signature goes here!

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

Vote : Linkzmax

I have heard enough from stefl today to give him a break. If he is scum, we can catch him later. If he is town, he will help us tremendously with his role, which is anything but confirmed right now.

We take out the SK, town has fewer chance of losing another one - this way we protect ourself. After that the game returns to the usual town vs mafia play we usually have.

As far as mafia is concerned, pezus is mostly scum. I am fine with lynching him today as well, it is just that linkz may kill someone important in town. Pezus + Linkz are confirmed scum in my eyes.

Others we should look out for - Mario. I can't really see anyone being scum other than pezus, stefl and mario. Oh and tabaha as well.

WIth nightkills and everything, it should get relatively easier for us to find scum later on.

Wait a minute...that's a pretty big jump based on nothing. My list would be linkz, tabaha, mario right now

Based on nothing is not true but pretty big jump is probably. It's just my way of opining how strongly I feel about my suspects.