By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
theprof00 said:
No no , you are right dt, it would mean mafia stefl is dead.
My point still stands that poison doc would still be alive, which would create more targets. As long as cop etc are still alive, mafia have to chose wisely, and without that lynched mafia's extra ability whatever it may be.

HEAD Explodes!

So Mantle is saying poison doc , doce'd him and that is why he is poisoned?

I never saw...how are you poisoned Mantle?

>_>

The poisoner attacked me, not the poison doctor. I like the way you thought though.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Stefl! Did they unban you or was your ban only 12 hours?

What is stefl at in votals? Lets even the playing field before some crazy shit happens like usual.
Vote:DT]

Why send him into the brinnk so early? I did not see votals though so maybe he is not so far. Still.... Day just starts and you tell people not to lynch him? Sounds like a repeat of something I have heard multiple times.

Stefl in the votals is currently myself, tabaha, Mario, Zero in reverse order. He is not at the brink. I told people not to lynch him because of Mantle and because although he is not on the brink, he is halfway there, so i was making sure he was not on the brink. 

I would point out that I am now at Spurge, Truck, Stefl due to your vote- putting me at almost the same level.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

spurgeonryan said:
Stefl! Did they unban you or was your ban only 12 hours?

What is stefl at in votals? Lets even the playing field before some crazy shit happens like usual.
Vote:DT

Why send him into the brinnk so early? I did not see votals though so maybe he is not so far. Still.... Day just starts and you tell people not to lynch him? Sounds like a repeat of something I have heard multiple times.

I don't know, I was expecting to be banned until midnight.

Care to elaborate your vote a bit? Because I think you just equalised me and DT at L-2.

Don't be such fools and play around with your votes guys. You know how town lost last game.

DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
~quote~

If I am to be scum, this list should hold no value to you at all, because I know that people would interpret the list as if I were scum, thus I would I manipulate it so that my scumbuddies are either not in it (thus the big lack of players~) or so, that I would not suspect my scummates, so that people think put my scummates on the scumlist to distance myself from them, while in reality, I put them in the townlist, see what I did there? You are viewing things way too one dimensional.

Also, you are being arrogant, you haven't proven anything so far, the only players I had a sound argument with are mario and trucks.

Btw, since we are already on it, trucks moved onto townish, mantle is also most likely town, I so no reason to truthfully think he is scum. Spurge moved to townish. Pez stayed in the middle area.

Please, post one thing were you have disproven me (with facts) like you claim. If you don't have facts, you haven't disproven me. Also, I want a roleclaim from you. To keep the wind from your sails, yes, you can consider this role-fishing. Wait no, role-fishing should be more indirect, I just want you to claim.

The list is still useful, by getting your responses from it and reasons, I can see which are weakest, and therefore look into them more. It's not incredibly useful on it's own you are right. If you are town though, you should be able to give reasons for your list. As of yet you still haven't answered why you put Mario as town. While you are it- why move Spurge and Trucks to townish? 

One thing? Alright - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880714 - I disprove your reasons for not voting Radish and every excuse around it. You claimed not to vote Radish so you could use it to save your arse from a lynch train on you. I guess that reason was so bad anyway, it's not that great, but still. Most of my stuff on you isn't out and out disproving it- it is merely showing your arguments to be easily false, pointing out your scummy points etc. 

I will not roleclaim to you. There is no reason for me to roleclaim right now, and if i did depending on what my role is- it would give scum a reason to nightkill me apart from being an irritant to you and occasionally Prof. Right now, if i am nightkilled- that would be the main reason and the first thing I imagine most town would think of. Why needlessly give an alternative?

So how is that disproving my reasons? I would've hammered him. I just said I would hammer him if I can to rescue my arse, which is a truthfull statement, on regardless on my allignment. Now why I didn't vote for radish isn't disproven at all. By just voting for him, I wouldn't rescue my arse, I would've just voted him (and if I remember correctly hammerd him), thus ending the day. Thus the post would end up a direct lie in itself. I was in no imidiate danger, I used 'would' - for an explanation on the word would, please to reffer to the online dictonary I posted.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
Okay, I am back from my ban, I somehow calmed down by ~21%, at least enough to not personally insult players every single post I make, I am sorry for the insults.

I really needed this ban to keep my sanity.

Oh, DT, I want some other information from you. I will get to answer your questions on by one, but I found some stuff I want explaination from you too. I am not going to bother you with the more recent stuff though, but with early game stuff, like I already pointed out, you kept your vote on radish since the very first post you made. Well, I want to know if you never analysed radish and just kept your vote there because it was convinient.

Let us get a bit deeper into things. After mario and trucks both voiced their suspicion about me, you appearantly choose to decide I am scum, the worst offence you made then, was to call me out for getting back at you with my vote, when I already FoSed you already several pages earlier.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880680
vs.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4873809

Then I am still missing on your explanation on when exactly I said there is a lynch train on me (this was also in zeros resoning), also, you never came back at me for claiming that you put words in my mouth.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880894
^I will point at this post again, it was directed at zero back then, when he claimed I said there was a lynch on me.

Now to get to answering DarkT, except for the ridiculous blocked thus scum part, because this reasoning was the only thing that made me so angry in the first place, it wasn't that players pushed for me, or which players, it is just this single part of faulty logic, people are riding on... and here I am getting more angry again by thinking about it...

Also, lol at the claim that a 12 hour self-ban is trying to evade questions, you know DarkT, the question don't get away just because I am banned for some hours. (btw. it looked like the ban only lasted ~8 hours)

@Bolded Your FoS was 4 days earlier, and then suddenly you vote for me with no reason or justification other then "YOU ARE SCUM". I don't see why calling that out is bad.

@ Underlined - already given-  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880709 "

to save my own arse, means, that by any possibility that a lynch train is really forming 

A lynch train on me could form fast with how many people have voiced their suspicion on me 

^You said you held off voting Radish to save your own arse. You also said " The weird thing is that not more people are jumping on me so far"

which gives the impression you were expecting a lynch train on you. 

@Italic-ed -I thought I did- but here is the post http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880762 I am saying that some roles are relatively weaker compared to others. You then say that all roles are equally useful for their team, which to me means you were implying I didn't think some roles were useful. Words in my mouth was not the strongest phrase I could have used- misquoting me would be a better term. 

@Bold and Italic-ed You are right, but it does give you 8 hours more to think about your response, find counter-points and generally stop yourself from slipping up and revealing if you are scum. It also gives you time to talk to scummates in a QT and discuss your responses. It is a massive safety net for you. You could be evading questions by  getting scummates to write responses in the QT for all I know. 

1) Yes, I expected more people to jump on me, but that does not mean that I claimed there is a lynch train on me. @underline, no, that is not what I would call sufficiant, I am still waiting on me saying, "guys there is a lynch train going on on me, stop it" or something similar.

2) @italic, you should reread, and comprehend, then do it over and over again, until you do see what I really posted, then reread and comprehend what you said and then, try to analyse again. Because I agreed on you that roles are weaker than others, but added to that, that every role can be equally usefull to your team, which you then interpreted as putting words in your mouth, which I didn't. If a player with comprehensive abilities comes too the same result upon reading this, I will retract this statement openly, admiting that I was in the wrong and put words into your mouth. Also, read the italic part again, it should also be comprehended better by you.

3) @bitalic, yes, I indeed needed the time to get my responses to a normal, contributive level again. Please point out slip-ups, I am interpreting this that I have made some while I was raging like a two-year-old not getting a lolly. (If I am misinterpreting, please point it out, I don't want to put words in your mouth) I sadly have no QT, otherwise I would rage in there instead of in here.

4) @bold, yes, my FoS was 4 days earlier, it still held value though, and it was actually the reason why I voted you again today, because while I was searching for your vote on radish, I noticed it once again.

5) Finally, please, answer about radish, and don't just ignore the inconvinient parts.

1) - Dont expect that post because you never gave it and you know it. My point still stands though, you mentioned a lynch train on yourself like you were seriously considering it 3 times in half an hour. I call that sufficient, and clearly Zero thought the same.

2) I have already stated it was not my strongest point. You did put change the meaning of my phrases, or feign ignorance as to what I meant several times in that converstaion bit, meaning i had to clarify 3 or 4 times though. 

3) No- that is not at all what I am saying. I am saying your rage was mostly a sham to get yourself banned. This was to stop you making slip ups when i started to question you. 

4) So you noticed it once again when looking through... clearly that was so important that you remembered it, considering that your revenge vote on me was only 1 day ago. Funny, that you can remember it for 4 days and start a vote when I am barely interacting with you- but when we are clashing all the time and i am at the front of your mind- you forget it. 

5) I believe I didn't ignore anything. The only bit I did was the Radish part and that's because i thought it was a joke. I did a huge couple of posts about Radish. I kept him on my scum list throughout as well. It was not just left there for convienience. It is hardly inconvient to put a new line and write unvote.

Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
~quote~

If I am to be scum, this list should hold no value to you at all, because I know that people would interpret the list as if I were scum, thus I would I manipulate it so that my scumbuddies are either not in it (thus the big lack of players~) or so, that I would not suspect my scummates, so that people think put my scummates on the scumlist to distance myself from them, while in reality, I put them in the townlist, see what I did there? You are viewing things way too one dimensional.

Also, you are being arrogant, you haven't proven anything so far, the only players I had a sound argument with are mario and trucks.

Btw, since we are already on it, trucks moved onto townish, mantle is also most likely town, I so no reason to truthfully think he is scum. Spurge moved to townish. Pez stayed in the middle area.

Please, post one thing were you have disproven me (with facts) like you claim. If you don't have facts, you haven't disproven me. Also, I want a roleclaim from you. To keep the wind from your sails, yes, you can consider this role-fishing. Wait no, role-fishing should be more indirect, I just want you to claim.

The list is still useful, by getting your responses from it and reasons, I can see which are weakest, and therefore look into them more. It's not incredibly useful on it's own you are right. If you are town though, you should be able to give reasons for your list. As of yet you still haven't answered why you put Mario as town. While you are it- why move Spurge and Trucks to townish? 

One thing? Alright - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880714 - I disprove your reasons for not voting Radish and every excuse around it. You claimed not to vote Radish so you could use it to save your arse from a lynch train on you. I guess that reason was so bad anyway, it's not that great, but still. Most of my stuff on you isn't out and out disproving it- it is merely showing your arguments to be easily false, pointing out your scummy points etc. 

I will not roleclaim to you. There is no reason for me to roleclaim right now, and if i did depending on what my role is- it would give scum a reason to nightkill me apart from being an irritant to you and occasionally Prof. Right now, if i am nightkilled- that would be the main reason and the first thing I imagine most town would think of. Why needlessly give an alternative?

So how is that disproving my reasons? I would've hammered him. I just said I would hammer him if I can to rescue my arse, which is a truthfull statement, on regardless on my allignment. Now why I didn't vote for radish isn't disproven at all. By just voting for him, I wouldn't rescue my arse, I would've just voted him (and if I remember correctly hammerd him), thus ending the day. Thus the post would end up a direct lie in itself. I was in no imidiate danger, I used 'would' - for an explanation on the word would, please to reffer to the online dictonary I posted.

But why say that at all, your whole reason for saying you "would" hammer him is just pointless, as you said yourself - You were in no danger! ...We are not going into this again. We are just going round in circles. If people want to re-read it, just go back in the thread. Most people seemed to think it was enough last time, which is why you are on most people's scum lists. Clearly the points that we collectively made were enough for that.  

Haha, very nice post DT. Stefl is probably scum now. That is one of my own tells which you just used, either way, it proves you are town even more in my eyes.

spurgeonryan said:
Could we get some votals?

Also...what DT! I had you at like 2 votes. That is scummy to you? Revenge add for the win.

@Mantle

ahh.. So then Prof you think there is a poisoner and a poison doctor?

Huh waaa? I never said you were scummy? I merely pointed out what Mantle subsequentially pointed out. That you had put me to the same level as you voted me for doing. You already said you hadn't looked at the table- i was just informing you. 

DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:

~quote~

But why say that at all, your whole reason for saying you "would" hammer him is just pointless, as you said yourself - You were in no danger! ...We are not going into this again. We are just going round in circles. If people want to re-read it, just go back in the thread. Most people seemed to think it was enough last time, which is why you are on most people's scum lists. Clearly the points that we collectively made were enough for that.  

Mantle, I would like to hear your logic on this then.

Yes, but I still don't see how I said there is a lynchtrain on me through this, that is what I am missing and that is what never has been answered to me and that is why I am complaining all the time about it.