By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:
Okay, I am back from my ban, I somehow calmed down by ~21%, at least enough to not personally insult players every single post I make, I am sorry for the insults.

I really needed this ban to keep my sanity.

Oh, DT, I want some other information from you. I will get to answer your questions on by one, but I found some stuff I want explaination from you too. I am not going to bother you with the more recent stuff though, but with early game stuff, like I already pointed out, you kept your vote on radish since the very first post you made. Well, I want to know if you never analysed radish and just kept your vote there because it was convinient.

Let us get a bit deeper into things. After mario and trucks both voiced their suspicion about me, you appearantly choose to decide I am scum, the worst offence you made then, was to call me out for getting back at you with my vote, when I already FoSed you already several pages earlier.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880680
vs.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4873809

Then I am still missing on your explanation on when exactly I said there is a lynch train on me (this was also in zeros resoning), also, you never came back at me for claiming that you put words in my mouth.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880894
^I will point at this post again, it was directed at zero back then, when he claimed I said there was a lynch on me.

Now to get to answering DarkT, except for the ridiculous blocked thus scum part, because this reasoning was the only thing that made me so angry in the first place, it wasn't that players pushed for me, or which players, it is just this single part of faulty logic, people are riding on... and here I am getting more angry again by thinking about it...

Also, lol at the claim that a 12 hour self-ban is trying to evade questions, you know DarkT, the question don't get away just because I am banned for some hours. (btw. it looked like the ban only lasted ~8 hours)

@Bolded Your FoS was 4 days earlier, and then suddenly you vote for me with no reason or justification other then "YOU ARE SCUM". I don't see why calling that out is bad.

@ Underlined - already given-  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880709 "

to save my own arse, means, that by any possibility that a lynch train is really forming 

A lynch train on me could form fast with how many people have voiced their suspicion on me 

^You said you held off voting Radish to save your own arse. You also said " The weird thing is that not more people are jumping on me so far"

which gives the impression you were expecting a lynch train on you. 

@Italic-ed -I thought I did- but here is the post http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880762 I am saying that some roles are relatively weaker compared to others. You then say that all roles are equally useful for their team, which to me means you were implying I didn't think some roles were useful. Words in my mouth was not the strongest phrase I could have used- misquoting me would be a better term. 

@Bold and Italic-ed You are right, but it does give you 8 hours more to think about your response, find counter-points and generally stop yourself from slipping up and revealing if you are scum. It also gives you time to talk to scummates in a QT and discuss your responses. It is a massive safety net for you. You could be evading questions by  getting scummates to write responses in the QT for all I know. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
Okay, I think it's time for my list for now:

Townish: Mario (yes I think Mario is townish by now)

Scumish: Prof, Linkz

Scum: DT

Plain s***** and should never ever play again: zero

*snip*

BTW, regarding the flavour, I believe it should always be treated as such and should not be seen as a flip in a game without flips. If the flavour continues as it has, I believe that every death in the (mafia)game will have one of the items from the (board)game in it.

I sadly have nothing on DT in particular, I just believe that no matter if radish was scum or not (I believe he was), what he did towards the end of day 1 hit me as scummy behaviour. It is a very complicated thoughtprocess on my side for now and I still have difficulties pinpointing my exact reasoning behind it myself, but the one post I quoted when I voted for DT was obvscum for me. It was like a crude attempt at further distancing himself. I will have to go back and look at his actual vote timing to reevaluate him.

*snip*

Nothing in that table really surprises me except Mario. Why?

You would say you were suspciious of your scumbuddy, anything else would be plain stupid. Linkz is probably your set-up for a mis-lynch if you can't get me. 

And I'm the main person who found flaws in all your points. Not surprising i'm on your list. 

I am inclined to agree with the flavour bit. This is because of the Radish with the wrench bit. Either my joke post at the start was bang on the money- or Hat did that as  a joke. If he did it as a joke then the items are meaningless imo. 

And of coures you have nothing on me- I'm not scum. What i did towards the end was investigate and question two scummy players, rather then focus on the Radish lynch. If i was scum looking for a mis-lynch why wouldn't I be all out pushing for a Radish hammer? 

If I am to be scum, this list should hold no value to you at all, because I know that people would interpret the list as if I were scum, thus I would I manipulate it so that my scumbuddies are either not in it (thus the big lack of players~) or so, that I would not suspect my scummates, so that people think put my scummates on the scumlist to distance myself from them, while in reality, I put them in the townlist, see what I did there? You are viewing things way too one dimensional.

Also, you are being arrogant, you haven't proven anything so far, the only players I had a sound argument with are mario and trucks.

Btw, since we are already on it, trucks moved onto townish, mantle is also most likely town, I so no reason to truthfully think he is scum. Spurge moved to townish. Pez stayed in the middle area.

Please, post one thing were you have disproven me (with facts) like you claim. If you don't have facts, you haven't disproven me. Also, I want a roleclaim from you. To keep the wind from your sails, yes, you can consider this role-fishing. Wait no, role-fishing should be more indirect, I just want you to claim.

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:
pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:
Or even more, there were people thinking I am a godfather yesterday and that is the real reason why I claimed to have a role that should get targeted. Why should my scumteam block someone if I would scan town?

Yes, this was my thought yesterday. The fact that zero was blocked gives me more hope for you and less for mantle

Could you explain this post a bit more pez?

I think I already did to Mantle. I brought up a scenario yesterDay of you being the godfather and Radish the scum watcher. So, if you were the godfather, you'd have nothing to worry about and wouldn't block zero since he would clear you if you got scanned (which was looking very likely). Mantle was another possibility, but I didn't make a Radish x Mantle connection like I did a Stefl x Radish connection.

Oh sorry, I meant how the fact that zero was blocked and this gives you more hope for me and less for mantle.

Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
In fact, I want everyone who hasn't yet to take a clearly outspoken stance towards the zero-stefl situation like tabaha called it.

Zero shouldn't have said he was going to scan you. 

This is what i think. You or Mantle are scum. (Though Mantle is almost definately town imo- leaving you) Your team blocked Zero to stop him getting a positive scan on you. The reason is this; Scum are not fools, and Zero is hardly a difficult read. I saw no reason to doubt Zero would scan one of you two. 

The point about, well scum would have blocked him anyway, is perhaps a valid one. There is one thing that stands in my mind though. This is a power heavy game. There will be a LOT of power roles that are anti-scum clearly. If Zero wasn't going to scan one of the scumteam, then if i was scum- I would have changed my block to someone who showed suspicion of one of my team, as they probably have a role they may very well use on them. This makes me think that it is highly likely you or mantle are scum again. 

As mentioned before, I think Mantle is town, and I believe his claim- I always thought there would several dead scanning roles, and there we go. It would be a risky move for a scum to claim that role for no reason. 

Another Zero-Stefl related thing. If your claim is true, then neither doc defended Zero - a confirmed town- WHO CLAIMED COP. I fail to believe that two doctors failed to protect a confirmed cop. One doctor MAYBE, but two? That just makes an already incredibly OP roleclaim unreal. You may well have an absorber role- Mafia absorber I belive is the phrase that has popped up- but to have absorbed both docs when there is a confirmed town, claimed cop?

This combined with my feelings from yesterday with all the other reasons i thought you were scummy, and my multiple disproving of your arguments as you tried to dig yourself out of a hole, means I'm placing my vote on you. 

Vote Stefl

NOONE HAMMER HIM THOUGH. We don't need a quick day two, especially with Mantle poisoned. I'm voting him now because he is still a good 2/3 votes off lynch, and if i didn't after the above text it would look very suspicious. 

Well, you behave as if the doctors would know each other... Anyway, I don't see how this in any way disproves that doctors did not target me, specially since there has been no counter claim at all - both doctors decided to target me, you know why, because by doing so, there basically came a third doctor into being. Well, people already discussed this a lot with you, so I am not going to go into more detail. *looks for questions that aren't just thrown into the room but directed at me*

No i dont. I behave like I am very surprised that both doctors would come to the conclusion independantly to abandon the cop. 

No no , you are right dt, it would mean mafia stefl is dead.
My point still stands that poison doc would still be alive, which would create more targets. As long as cop etc are still alive, mafia have to chose wisely, and without that lynched mafia's extra ability whatever it may be.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
Okay, I think it's time for my list for now:

Townish: Mario (yes I think Mario is townish by now)

Scumish: Prof, Linkz

Scum: DT

Plain s***** and should never ever play again: zero

*snip*

BTW, regarding the flavour, I believe it should always be treated as such and should not be seen as a flip in a game without flips. If the flavour continues as it has, I believe that every death in the (mafia)game will have one of the items from the (board)game in it.

I sadly have nothing on DT in particular, I just believe that no matter if radish was scum or not (I believe he was), what he did towards the end of day 1 hit me as scummy behaviour. It is a very complicated thoughtprocess on my side for now and I still have difficulties pinpointing my exact reasoning behind it myself, but the one post I quoted when I voted for DT was obvscum for me. It was like a crude attempt at further distancing himself. I will have to go back and look at his actual vote timing to reevaluate him.

*snip*

Nothing in that table really surprises me except Mario. Why?

You would say you were suspciious of your scumbuddy, anything else would be plain stupid. Linkz is probably your set-up for a mis-lynch if you can't get me. 

And I'm the main person who found flaws in all your points. Not surprising i'm on your list. 

I am inclined to agree with the flavour bit. This is because of the Radish with the wrench bit. Either my joke post at the start was bang on the money- or Hat did that as  a joke. If he did it as a joke then the items are meaningless imo. 

And of coures you have nothing on me- I'm not scum. What i did towards the end was investigate and question two scummy players, rather then focus on the Radish lynch. If i was scum looking for a mis-lynch why wouldn't I be all out pushing for a Radish hammer? 

If I am to be scum, this list should hold no value to you at all, because I know that people would interpret the list as if I were scum, thus I would I manipulate it so that my scumbuddies are either not in it (thus the big lack of players~) or so, that I would not suspect my scummates, so that people think put my scummates on the scumlist to distance myself from them, while in reality, I put them in the townlist, see what I did there? You are viewing things way too one dimensional.

Also, you are being arrogant, you haven't proven anything so far, the only players I had a sound argument with are mario and trucks.

Btw, since we are already on it, trucks moved onto townish, mantle is also most likely town, I so no reason to truthfully think he is scum. Spurge moved to townish. Pez stayed in the middle area.

Please, post one thing were you have disproven me (with facts) like you claim. If you don't have facts, you haven't disproven me. Also, I want a roleclaim from you. To keep the wind from your sails, yes, you can consider this role-fishing. Wait no, role-fishing should be more indirect, I just want you to claim.

The list is still useful, by getting your responses from it and reasons, I can see which are weakest, and therefore look into them more. It's not incredibly useful on it's own you are right. If you are town though, you should be able to give reasons for your list. As of yet you still haven't answered why you put Mario as town. While you are it- why move Spurge and Trucks to townish? 

One thing? Alright - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880714 - I disprove your reasons for not voting Radish and every excuse around it. You claimed not to vote Radish so you could use it to save your arse from a lynch train on you. I guess that reason was so bad anyway, it's not that great, but still. Most of my stuff on you isn't out and out disproving it- it is merely showing your arguments to be easily false, pointing out your scummy points etc. 

I will not roleclaim to you. There is no reason for me to roleclaim right now, and if i did depending on what my role is- it would give scum a reason to nightkill me apart from being an irritant to you and occasionally Prof. Right now, if i am nightkilled- that would be the main reason and the first thing I imagine most town would think of. Why needlessly give an alternative?

Vote : Linkzmax

I have heard enough from stefl today to give him a break. If he is scum, we can catch him later. If he is town, he will help us tremendously with his role, which is anything but confirmed right now.

We take out the SK, town has fewer chance of losing another one - this way we protect ourself. After that the game returns to the usual town vs mafia play we usually have.

As far as mafia is concerned, pezus is mostly scum. I am fine with lynching him today as well, it is just that linkz may kill someone important in town. Pezus + Linkz are confirmed scum in my eyes.

Others we should look out for - Mario. I can't really see anyone being scum other than pezus, stefl and mario. Oh and tabaha as well.

WIth nightkills and everything, it should get relatively easier for us to find scum later on.

theprof00 said:
No no , you are right dt, it would mean mafia stefl is dead.
My point still stands that poison doc would still be alive, which would create more targets. As long as cop etc are still alive, mafia have to chose wisely, and without that lynched mafia's extra ability whatever it may be.

I'm not sure why poison doc would still be alive though? Mafia would kill him that night surely? 

Also yo whoever asked, i believe linkz is the lunch today.

DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
Okay, I am back from my ban, I somehow calmed down by ~21%, at least enough to not personally insult players every single post I make, I am sorry for the insults.

I really needed this ban to keep my sanity.

Oh, DT, I want some other information from you. I will get to answer your questions on by one, but I found some stuff I want explaination from you too. I am not going to bother you with the more recent stuff though, but with early game stuff, like I already pointed out, you kept your vote on radish since the very first post you made. Well, I want to know if you never analysed radish and just kept your vote there because it was convinient.

Let us get a bit deeper into things. After mario and trucks both voiced their suspicion about me, you appearantly choose to decide I am scum, the worst offence you made then, was to call me out for getting back at you with my vote, when I already FoSed you already several pages earlier.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880680
vs.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4873809

Then I am still missing on your explanation on when exactly I said there is a lynch train on me (this was also in zeros resoning), also, you never came back at me for claiming that you put words in my mouth.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880894
^I will point at this post again, it was directed at zero back then, when he claimed I said there was a lynch on me.

Now to get to answering DarkT, except for the ridiculous blocked thus scum part, because this reasoning was the only thing that made me so angry in the first place, it wasn't that players pushed for me, or which players, it is just this single part of faulty logic, people are riding on... and here I am getting more angry again by thinking about it...

Also, lol at the claim that a 12 hour self-ban is trying to evade questions, you know DarkT, the question don't get away just because I am banned for some hours. (btw. it looked like the ban only lasted ~8 hours)

@Bolded Your FoS was 4 days earlier, and then suddenly you vote for me with no reason or justification other then "YOU ARE SCUM". I don't see why calling that out is bad.

@ Underlined - already given-  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880709 "

to save my own arse, means, that by any possibility that a lynch train is really forming 

A lynch train on me could form fast with how many people have voiced their suspicion on me 

^You said you held off voting Radish to save your own arse. You also said " The weird thing is that not more people are jumping on me so far"

which gives the impression you were expecting a lynch train on you. 

@Italic-ed -I thought I did- but here is the post http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880762 I am saying that some roles are relatively weaker compared to others. You then say that all roles are equally useful for their team, which to me means you were implying I didn't think some roles were useful. Words in my mouth was not the strongest phrase I could have used- misquoting me would be a better term. 

@Bold and Italic-ed You are right, but it does give you 8 hours more to think about your response, find counter-points and generally stop yourself from slipping up and revealing if you are scum. It also gives you time to talk to scummates in a QT and discuss your responses. It is a massive safety net for you. You could be evading questions by  getting scummates to write responses in the QT for all I know. 

Yes, I expected more people to jump on me, but that does not mean that I claimed there is a lynch train on me. @underline, no, that is not what I would call sufficiant, I am still waiting on me saying, "guys there is a lynch train going on on me, stop it" or something similar.

@italic, you should reread, and comprehend, then do it over and over again, until you do see what I really posted, then reread and comprehend what you said and then, try to analyse again. Because I agreed on you that roles are weaker than others, but added to that, that every role can be equally usefull to your team, which you then interpreted as putting words in your mouth, which I didn't. If a player with comprehensive abilities comes too the same result upon reading this, I will retract this statement openly, admiting that I was in the wrong and put words into your mouth. Also, read the italic part again, it should also be comprehended better by you.

@bitalic, yes, I indeed needed the time to get my responses to a normal, contributive level again. Please point out slip-ups, I am interpreting this that I have made some while I was raging like a two-year-old not getting a lolly. (If I am misinterpreting, please point it out, I don't want to put words in your mouth) I sadly have no QT, otherwise I would rage in there instead of in here.

@bold, yes, my FoS was 4 days earlier, it still held value though, and it was actually the reason why I voted you again today, because while I was searching for your vote on radish, I noticed it once again.

Finally, please, answer about radish, and don't just ignore the inconvinient parts.