By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:

He doesn't HAVE to be a Mafia Absorber. I just think he is, because of his scummy behaviour yesterday, the zero-stefl thing, his self-inflicted ban and the rest of his scumminess, which has been pointed out several times. 

It would prove it if the coroner, or any other roles investigating dead players investigated him. 

My points are both about him being and scum and figuring if he is telling the truth or not. I think it is clear i am not the poison doc, so i cannot prove or disprove otherwise. If he is town, it is as simple as he is telling the truth. But my doubts about both doc targetting him suggest otherwise to me, and I have covered that as much as I can. My scenarios about him telling the truth or not, work if he is scum, when you are posting theories, I have merely shown that they also work if he is scum. 

In what way does that make me not trying to determine if he is scum or not- which is what you said in your first post of this quote. I would say this is me doing exactly that, and it is looking like he is scum imo.

You asked me to comment on your reasons found in this post http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4884823 . That's what I've been doing.

In your post, you make two main points: one about why Zero being blocked by scum assuredly means Stefl or mantle are scum and the other about you doubting Stefl's claim of being targetted by two docs. What I've shown is that those points aren't indicators of Stefl's alignment.

My first point, you shown shown isn't a definate indicator. But i still maintain that it may well be, as I dont think Zero as cop who has defined his targets is a threat to Mafia unless they are one of said targets. 

My second point about doubting Stefl's claim, again you have shown it may well be true, but I have equally shown it to easily be a plan. 

Whilst you have shown they aren't necessarily indicators, I have given suggestions as to why they could be.

So whilst neither of my points outright show Stefl's alignment, the way I have looked at it, and the conclusions I have drawn considering my other points, makes me believe he is scum. 

I hope that makes it clear that whilst I have come to the conclusion that he is scum- i am by no means not considering your points. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
No dt you havent refuted any of my points, you onlythink so because i gave up trying to explain things to you.
1. If a poison doc.claimed he would out a scum. That is an extremely bad trade for mafia. I would die myself at any point if i knew i could out a scum.
2. Linkz has not denied his claims, i forced him to deny them. There is a big difference between being caught in a lie and backing off of a lie. He claimed coroner in order to tell me radish was scum. I told him to prove it, to claim it, implying that i myself was the coroner, because thats what i do. I lie aboutmy ole when i believe someone is scum.
Linkz pressed until he thought i made a claim of poison doc, meaning his entire charade was to get me to claim. It's just too bad for him that i lie a whole lot more than he expects me to and i am not a poison doc. What i did do, is catch him lying, which of course he will try to wriggle out of.

I would disagree on that first part. As to the other parts

1. If he claimed and showed it otherwise, yes he would out a scum. But he would also out himself, now unless Stefl is the poisoner, it would allow scum or a third party to have another undeniable nightkill. The more nightkills, the worse for town, and therefore the better for Mafia. Stefl was already under a lot of suspicion, I don't think it is too far out there for scum to think it a reasonable trade. 

2. I see your point. This is good because even if you are scum, you would be killing a third party, so I have no reason to suspect this is a trick to mislynch town. And if you are town, then obviously it's good. Give yourself some brownie points :P Will you be voting Linkz then?

1. No it wouldnt be cause hes still alive and in the event that you are considering him a solid blocking candidate, he has already given a vaccine to stefl meaning one way or another the poison doc would still be out there AND still be alive AND confirmed town AND town would be less one mafia.
Of course, you think stefl is scum anyway so i hardlysee how you re going to listen to reason here.
2. No i don't want your brownie points or your analysis, i wanted to know why you ignored quite a huge topic in favor of arhuing stefls alignment.

Not that i trust stefl either.

theprof00 said:
1. No it wouldnt be cause hes still alive and in the event that you are considering him a solid blocking candidate, he has already given a vaccine to stefl meaning one way or another the poison doc would still be out there AND still be alive AND confirmed town AND town would be less one mafia.
Of course, you think stefl is scum anyway so i hardlysee how you re going to listen to reason here.
2. No i don't want your brownie points or your analysis, i wanted to know why you ignored quite a huge topic in favor of arhuing stefls alignment.

1. I dont understand what you mean :/ Stefl would be killed- one less Mafia. The Poison doc would be revealed though, and unless the doctor would protect the poison doc and leave the cop unprotected AGAIN, the poison doc would be killed. If i could understand what you meant, maybe i would listen to reason, so please just rephrase that. 

2. Because I am currently knee-deep in work, I frankly don't have time to respond to people's queries, and make large scale analysis of multiple people all at the same time. Just because I neglected to comment on it earlier doesn't mean I was ignoring it. I've said my position on it now. Besides, a significant topic it may be- but i think Stefl is more important right now because he is my greatest scumspect. 

@Mantle- why aren't you currently voting Linkz if you are so sure he is a 3rd party SK?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Not that i trust stefl either.

Afterthought? *raises eyebrow*

Okay, I am back from my ban, I somehow calmed down by ~21%, at least enough to not personally insult players every single post I make, I am sorry for the insults.

I really needed this ban to keep my sanity.

Oh, DT, I want some other information from you. I will get to answer your questions on by one, but I found some stuff I want explaination from you too. I am not going to bother you with the more recent stuff though, but with early game stuff, like I already pointed out, you kept your vote on radish since the very first post you made. Well, I want to know if you never analysed radish and just kept your vote there because it was convinient.

Let us get a bit deeper into things. After mario and trucks both voiced their suspicion about me, you appearantly choose to decide I am scum, the worst offence you made then, was to call me out for getting back at you with my vote, when I already FoSed you already several pages earlier.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880680
vs.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4873809

Then I am still missing on your explanation on when exactly I said there is a lynch train on me (this was also in zeros resoning), also, you never came back at me for claiming that you put words in my mouth.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880894
^I will point at this post again, it was directed at zero back then, when he claimed I said there was a lynch on me.

Now to get to answering DarkT, except for the ridiculous blocked thus scum part, because this reasoning was the only thing that made me so angry in the first place, it wasn't that players pushed for me, or which players, it is just this single part of faulty logic, people are riding on... and here I am getting more angry again by thinking about it...

Also, lol at the claim that a 12 hour self-ban is trying to evade questions, you know DarkT, the question don't get away just because I am banned for some hours. (btw. it looked like the ban only lasted ~8 hours)

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:
I can keep myself though, I just need to rage in here... I will not carry this over to IRC... I will not... ARGH!

PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE WHO ISN'T STUPID HERE! PLEASE!

You should have waited a bit...Why did you get yourself banned? Maybe it will be revealed in the next few posts

To prevent myself from further insulting people and making another 150 spam posts over the course of the day, also, to keep what is left of my sanity.

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:
Or even more, there were people thinking I am a godfather yesterday and that is the real reason why I claimed to have a role that should get targeted. Why should my scumteam block someone if I would scan town?

Yes, this was my thought yesterday. The fact that zero was blocked gives me more hope for you and less for mantle

Could you explain this post a bit more pez?

DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
In fact, I want everyone who hasn't yet to take a clearly outspoken stance towards the zero-stefl situation like tabaha called it.

Zero shouldn't have said he was going to scan you. 

This is what i think. You or Mantle are scum. (Though Mantle is almost definately town imo- leaving you) Your team blocked Zero to stop him getting a positive scan on you. The reason is this; Scum are not fools, and Zero is hardly a difficult read. I saw no reason to doubt Zero would scan one of you two. 

The point about, well scum would have blocked him anyway, is perhaps a valid one. There is one thing that stands in my mind though. This is a power heavy game. There will be a LOT of power roles that are anti-scum clearly. If Zero wasn't going to scan one of the scumteam, then if i was scum- I would have changed my block to someone who showed suspicion of one of my team, as they probably have a role they may very well use on them. This makes me think that it is highly likely you or mantle are scum again. 

As mentioned before, I think Mantle is town, and I believe his claim- I always thought there would several dead scanning roles, and there we go. It would be a risky move for a scum to claim that role for no reason. 

Another Zero-Stefl related thing. If your claim is true, then neither doc defended Zero - a confirmed town- WHO CLAIMED COP. I fail to believe that two doctors failed to protect a confirmed cop. One doctor MAYBE, but two? That just makes an already incredibly OP roleclaim unreal. You may well have an absorber role- Mafia absorber I belive is the phrase that has popped up- but to have absorbed both docs when there is a confirmed town, claimed cop?

This combined with my feelings from yesterday with all the other reasons i thought you were scummy, and my multiple disproving of your arguments as you tried to dig yourself out of a hole, means I'm placing my vote on you. 

Vote Stefl

NOONE HAMMER HIM THOUGH. We don't need a quick day two, especially with Mantle poisoned. I'm voting him now because he is still a good 2/3 votes off lynch, and if i didn't after the above text it would look very suspicious. 

Well, you behave as if the doctors would know each other... Anyway, I don't see how this in any way disproves that doctors did not target me, specially since there has been no counter claim at all - both doctors decided to target me, you know why, because by doing so, there basically came a third doctor into being. Well, people already discussed this a lot with you, so I am not going to go into more detail. *looks for questions that aren't just thrown into the room but directed at me*