By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

And I would like to make it very clear - I would rather not go for stefl's lynch even if he is probably scum this game. I want to catch someone else - I think pezus / linkz. Or tabaha.

Why? 

I would have thought it would be better to take out a high likely scum now, then possibly mis-lynch. If Stefl really is a Mafia absorber, with Doc/poison doc protection- it just allows him to protect his scummates. 

I am still a bit of a newb though, so I may be missing something glaringly obvious here. Please tell me what I'm missing or not considering

It's because linkz as scum is a very powerful player and difficult to lynch. I would rather go with him then stefl, especially since I am now convinced that linkz is 3rd party sk.

Stefl is scummy, to be honest I wouldn't mind him being lynched but I can see that happening down the road. I consider it very important to find his scummates if he is scum - otherwise find other suspects worth lynching today itself.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Nope, because thinking the poisoner is part of the Mafia is unreasonable.

Even if poisoner is not part of Mafia- The rest of my point is equally valid. 

Stefl would not know if there was a poisoner or not. That still means it is a safe thing for him to claim he was targetted by a poison doc. If there isn't a poison doc- perfect, it can't be disproved that there isn't one. The poisoner might have targetted the nightkill. 

If there is a poison doc, then the poison doc would know that Stefl was lying, but to prove it, they would have to claim, and that would mean having to persuade town around, and then they would be killed that night. 

Now do you agree with it?

That's it, I've had with you! You're not trying to determine whether Stelf is scum or not. You decided he was scum from the get-go and you're now forcing yourself to believe anything that would fit with this no matter how unfounded your theories may be.

Vote: DarkThanatos

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:

Prof is "confirmed" in the sense he is playing very townish. Look at him carefully DT. He isn't sneaky, nor is he any danger to the town with his play. He is suspecting people and making extremely good points on many occassions - for eg his PM/OP thing. If he is thinking along those lines then he is town.

We differ in opinions over him then.

His interactions with Stefl, and many of the other points I made against him yesterday(in game) mean I can't consider him "confirmed" town. 

You can make the occasional good point and still be scum. Also his OP/PM thing i thought was more of a tirade over nothing tbh. I don't see consistantcy to his points, I have discredited many. He is not as scummy as Stefl right now for sure, but still. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Nope, because thinking the poisoner is part of the Mafia is unreasonable.

Even if poisoner is not part of Mafia- The rest of my point is equally valid. 

Stefl would not know if there was a poisoner or not. That still means it is a safe thing for him to claim he was targetted by a poison doc. If there isn't a poison doc- perfect, it can't be disproved that there isn't one. The poisoner might have targetted the nightkill. 

If there is a poison doc, then the poison doc would know that Stefl was lying, but to prove it, they would have to claim, and that would mean having to persuade town around, and then they would be killed that night. 

Now do you agree with it?

That's it, I've had with you! You're not trying to determine whether Stelf is scum or not. You decided he was scum from the get-go and you're now forcing yourself to believe anything that would fit with this no matter how unfounded your theories may be.

Show me where I'm wrong?! 

You made a point which suggests he was town, I considered it, found a loophole. Whilst yes, it may very well be possible you are right, two doctors scanned him, it is equally possible that I am right, and although his roleclaim is correct- he is a Mafia absorber, who said that they targetted him to either make him look town, or to draw out the doctors. The only way that either can be proved or disproved is by Stefl being lynched, or one/both the docs coming forward and saying they did use their action on him- which i don't want, as that would let scum know who they are. 

Just because I refuse to accept something which can easily be disproved, does not make me scum. 

theprof00 said:
@dt what do you have to say about linkz' lies toDay?

If you are referring to his couple of claims and then denials. 

I'm not certain if he is joking or trying to confuse. Either way, I want him to stop. 

I find them suspicious though, why would town want to confuse people...

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You made a point which suggests he was town, I considered it, found a loophole. Whilst yes, it may very well be possible you are right, two doctors scanned him, it is equally possible that I am right, and although his roleclaim is correct- he is a Mafia absorber, who said that they targetted him to either make him look town, or to draw out the doctors. The only way that either can be proved or disproved is by Stefl being lynched, or one/both the docs coming forward and saying they did use their action on him- which i don't want, as that would let scum know who they are. 

Just because I refuse to accept something which can easily be disproved, does not make me scum. 

Why does he absolutely have to be a Mafia absorber exactly? That's what bugging me about your stance here, you're not considering the alternative? Why?

Also, lynching Stefl won't prove or disprove anything since there's no flip. Furthermore, my point isn't about Stefl being town, it's about Stefl telling the truth about his results, there's a big difference.

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

And I would like to make it very clear - I would rather not go for stefl's lynch even if he is probably scum this game. I want to catch someone else - I think pezus / linkz. Or tabaha.

Why? 

I would have thought it would be better to take out a high likely scum now, then possibly mis-lynch. If Stefl really is a Mafia absorber, with Doc/poison doc protection- it just allows him to protect his scummates. 

I am still a bit of a newb though, so I may be missing something glaringly obvious here. Please tell me what I'm missing or not considering

It's because linkz as scum is a very powerful player and difficult to lynch. I would rather go with him then stefl, especially since I am now convinced that linkz is 3rd party sk.

Stefl is scummy, to be honest I wouldn't mind him being lynched but I can see that happening down the road. I consider it very important to find his scummates if he is scum - otherwise find other suspects worth lynching today itself.

I guess, Linkz is a very good scum player from the games I've seen him be scum. 

If you managed to persuade other people to lynch him, I would support it. Although I have not pushed him myself, I get your points about him being 3rd party and SK. His post about vigilante's yesterday, you pushed him and then you were poisoned, his scummy claims and disclaims, and the others... 

I will keep my vote on Stefl for now though, I guess we'll see which way the rest of town goes. 

TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Why does he absolutely have to be a Mafia absorber exactly? That's what bugging me about your stance here, you're not considering the alternative? Why?

Also, lynching Stefl won't prove or disprove anything since there's no flip. Furthermore, my point isn't about Stefl being town, it's about Stefl telling the truth about his results, there's a big difference.

He doesn't HAVE to be a Mafia Absorber. I just think he is, because of his scummy behaviour yesterday, the zero-stefl thing, his self-inflicted ban and the rest of his scumminess, which has been pointed out several times. 

It would prove it if the coroner, or any other roles investigating dead players investigated him. 

My points are both about him being and scum and figuring if he is telling the truth or not. I think it is clear i am not the poison doc, so i cannot prove or disprove otherwise. If he is town, it is as simple as he is telling the truth. But my doubts about both doc targetting him suggest otherwise to me, and I have covered that as much as I can. My scenarios about him telling the truth or not, work if he is scum, when you are posting theories, I have merely shown that they also work if he is scum. 

In what way does that make me not trying to determine if he is scum or not- which is what you said in your first post of this quote. I would say this is me doing exactly that, and it is looking like he is scum imo.

DarkThanatos said:

He doesn't HAVE to be a Mafia Absorber. I just think he is, because of his scummy behaviour yesterday, the zero-stefl thing, his self-inflicted ban and the rest of his scumminess, which has been pointed out several times. 

It would prove it if the coroner, or any other roles investigating dead players investigated him. 

My points are both about him being and scum and figuring if he is telling the truth or not. I think it is clear i am not the poison doc, so i cannot prove or disprove otherwise. If he is town, it is as simple as he is telling the truth. But my doubts about both doc targetting him suggest otherwise to me, and I have covered that as much as I can. My scenarios about him telling the truth or not, work if he is scum, when you are posting theories, I have merely shown that they also work if he is scum. 

In what way does that make me not trying to determine if he is scum or not- which is what you said in your first post of this quote. I would say this is me doing exactly that, and it is looking like he is scum imo.

You asked me to comment on your reasons found in this post http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4884823 . That's what I've been doing.

In your post, you make two main points: one about why Zero being blocked by scum assuredly means Stefl or mantle are scum and the other about you doubting Stefl's claim of being targetted by two docs. What I've shown is that those points aren't indicators of Stefl's alignment.

Signature goes here!

No dt you havent refuted any of my points, you onlythink so because i gave up trying to explain things to you.
1. If a poison doc.claimed he would out a scum. That is an extremely bad trade for mafia. I would die myself at any point if i knew i could out a scum.
2. Linkz has not denied his claims, i forced him to deny them. There is a big difference between being caught in a lie and backing off of a lie. He claimed coroner in order to tell me radish was scum. I told him to prove it, to claim it, implying that i myself was the coroner, because thats what i do. I lie aboutmy ole when i believe someone is scum.
Linkz pressed until he thought i made a claim of poison doc, meaning his entire charade was to get me to claim. It's just too bad for him that i lie a whole lot more than he expects me to and i am not a poison doc. What i did do, is catch him lying, which of course he will try to wriggle out of.