By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
tabaha said:

they shouldn't be fearing him being protected due to stefl's claim to be targeted by roles. And maybe they just wanted to block zero's scan only once 

They couldn't assume the town would listen to Stefl. There was a pretty good chance zero would have been protected, too good a chance to risk missing a kill.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:

If you are going to play like that - 

Oh, I'm sorry. It appears I overestimated your ability to think your argument through. Lets assume for a second that Stefl does have an absorber role, as I think we both believe that is the case. That means he will have been told what roles targetted him. He will have been told that before he posted- as how else did he know two docs supposedly targetted him? 

If he knows what roles targetted him. Then he can without a doubt know that NO other role targetted him successfully. Thus rendering your point invalid.

So you agree that he was targetted by the two docs?

Signature goes here!

pezus said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Sorry, I overestimated your ability to comprehend and assumed you could figure what I meant but I guess I'll have to spell it out:

I'm not saying that Stefl talking early in the Day means he's not scum, that would be beyond stupid. I'm saying he came forward with his result very early, before he could feel out the town and what people could have been doing at night. By doing this, he locked himself into that claim. What I mean by that is that he put himself into a position where if ANY role other than the two docs claimed to have targetted him successfully, he would be found out, done, dead. That's what makes me say, he's not lying about his role and the result he got last night.

Also since we really like to metagame here, I highly doubt a scum stefl would get himself banned if zero and tabaha (which then would be townies) were harassing him.

Again I disagree. Zero's harassment at that point had been widely discredited. Tabaha's was coming under suspicion for poor reasoning. It is the perfect time to get himeself temporarily banned. It means he has the perfect excuse not to reply to the inevitable points from me and others when we came back, meaning he can't trip himself up again- which was his biggest problem at the end of last night. 

He requested a 10-12 hour ban, which is way longer then you need to calm down. He could easily believe he would go off the radar slightly if he has the perfect excuse not to post. 

He also made sure to vote me before he left. That way, if I am mislynched, and it is confirmed later I am town, he has the perfect excuse as to why he kept his vote on me. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:

Oh, I'm sorry. It appears I overestimated your ability to think your argument through. Lets assume for a second that Stefl does have an absorber role, as I think we both believe that is the case. That means he will have been told what roles targetted him. He will have been told that before he posted- as how else did he know two docs supposedly targetted him? 

If he knows what roles targetted him. Then he can without a doubt know that NO other role targetted him successfully. Thus rendering your point invalid.

Not at all. Hence the word supposedly

There is a poisoner out there, it is not unreasonable to expect that to be on the scum team. That means they would have good reason to think there was a poison doc. The only way that this claim could be disproven or proven is if the poison doc came out and said he did it on someone else. Then they would know who one of the docs where, and could kill them. Rendering them with an unstoppable poison night kill alongside their normal kill. It is the perfect plan.

TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:

Do you agree that I have a point and yours was a good idea, but invalid?

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:

Do you agree that I have a point and yours was a good idea, but invalid?

Nope, because thinking the poisoner is part of the Mafia is unreasonable.

Signature goes here!

Barozi said:
mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:
That isn't even important. Scum would have blocked zero regardless of whom he was investigating, however, that doesn't make stefl town.

Of course not, but voting me for this reason is such assfaggotry, because neither tabaha or zero have a not forceful constructed shit reason! Anyway, I requested a 12-hour modtimeout (ban) to get myself some air. Now I am only waiting for the mods to ban me so I can finally go to sleep.

That is not possible though. Mods stopped giving out bans because you request it. The only way to get it to get permabanned and that is something you cannot revoke.

That was the old moderation team. We don't see this issue as strict anymore.
Either way I made an exception for him.

I dunno who you think you are barging in my game like these, but in this here area, I'm moderator.

Now get out of my mansion SCUM!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

People who I am sure are town - DT, prof, spurge. Do not try and get tricked into lynching them at any cost.

People who I am leaning town - trucks, mario

Others - tabaha, linkz, stefl, pezus. If not stefl then it is either trucks or mario. I am leaning towards stefl.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you aren't falling for the smear campaign of the hurting Stefl and prof - But can you explain your reasons for Prof, Spurge, Trucks, Mario and Moi please? 

It's all based on day 1 behavior. And day 2 as well.

pezus said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@tabaha so that's now 45 minutes since I've told you your reasons were no good.

So what now? Care to list other reasons you're voting Stefl? As it stands right now, your current vote is based on nothing.

What do you think of my reasons?

Also- who are your main scum list/ town list? 

After last night's kill, the zero-stefl situation and everything else, I'd like to judge where you are at.

I think you're saying the same thing as tabaha only with more words. You're trying to cast suspicions on Stefl for things that would have happened no matter his alignment. Bottom line is that it would be incredibly careless for Mafia to let a cop do his thing at night so they blocked him (fearing protection).

Also, at this point, the chances of Stefl lying about his role are very slim. Before you ask, I don't have any inside information to back this up but his role as described is very hard to fake. Last night, he could have been tracker, watcher, blocked, scanned, etc..., he was one of the first to talk at the start of the day and talked about the two docs. Furthermore, he mentioned the poison before mantle came forward he told us he was poisoned.

So you doubting his claim of being visited by two docs sounds more to me like scum whining "Damn, we could have killed Zero afterall".

Plot twist: Both stefl and mantle are scum. No, now I proved myself wrong. Anyway, if Mantle doesn't die tonight, he is scum. If he does, he could be either scum or town.

Really? If I don't die tonight then it is because of a possible poison doc protecting me and that particular operation being valid in this game - which I don't think.

DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

I have quite a lot of information for you guys.

But first, let me emphasis on something, let this be a BIG day. Do not hammer anyone.

And Linkz, strefl, pezus, tabaha, are possible scum. Linkz is 3rd party serial killer.

Radish is probably town and nothing in the death flavour suggests otherwise.

Did you ever actually say what you found out from Radish's death with your role? 

Sorry if I missed you pointing it out earlier, I had 250+ posts to catch up on. 

Obviously if I were allowed to use it on someone on night 1 - I could use it only on Radish. And radish was lynched day 1; meaning no one could have really targeted him at that time.

That's why I am not allowed to use it night 1, because it is probably useless that night.