By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@tabaha so that's now 45 minutes since I've told you your reasons were no good.

So what now? Care to list other reasons you're voting Stefl? As it stands right now, your current vote is based on nothing.

What do you think of my reasons?

Also- who are your main scum list/ town list? 

After last night's kill, the zero-stefl situation and everything else, I'd like to judge where you are at.

I think you're saying the same thing as tabaha only with more words. You're trying to cast suspicions on Stefl for things that would have happened no matter his alignment. Bottom line is that it would be incredibly careless for Mafia to let a cop do his thing at night so they blocked him (fearing protection).

Also, at this point, the chances of Stefl lying about his role are very slim. Before you ask, I don't have any inside information to back this up but his role as described is very hard to fake. Last night, he could have been tracker, watcher, blocked, scanned, etc..., he was one of the first to talk at the start of the day and talked about the two docs. Furthermore, he mentioned the poison before mantle came forward he told us he was poisoned.

So you doubting his claim of being visited by two docs sounds more to me like scum whining "Damn, we could have killed Zero afterall".

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
tabaha said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So what now? Care to list other reasons you're voting Stefl? As it stands right now, your current vote is based on nothing.

and? want me to pull more material out of my ass just because it doesn't convince you? It can be nothing for you (or you wanting it to be nothing) but it's enough for me.

Truth be told I'm getting bored of writing all those lines again and again

Fight for your opinion if you believe I'm wrong. Here's what I said :

"Mafia knew zero was the cop. They feared him being protected because of that bonehead move, so they didn't try to kill him, they went for the next best thing, blocking him. This does in no way allows us to determine whether Stelf is town or scum."

Tell me why I'm wrong.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:

What do you think of my reasons?

Also- who are your main scum list/ town list? 

After last night's kill, the zero-stefl situation and everything else, I'd like to judge where you are at.

I think you're saying the same thing as tabaha only with more words. You're trying to cast suspicions on Stefl for things that would have happened no matter his alignment. Bottom line is that it would be incredibly careless for Mafia to let a cop do his thing at night so they blocked him (fearing protection).

Also, at this point, the chances of Stefl lying about his role are very slim. Before you ask, I don't have any inside information to back this up but his role as described is very hard to fake. Last night, he could have been tracker, watcher, blocked, scanned, etc..., he was one of the first to talk at the start of the day and talked about the two docs. Furthermore, he mentioned the poison before mantle came forward he told us he was poisoned.

So you doubting his claim of being visited by two docs sounds more to me like scum whining "Damn, we could have killed Zero afterall".

What about both docs going on Stefl rather then the cop? 

I would say yes- it would have been careless for Mafia to let a cop "do his thing" - if it was anyone except Zero. I also said that that point may be valid. 

If you recall correctly I also said Stefl "may well have an absorber role" - I dont think he is lying. I raised doubts over the two docs not protecting zero. 

That he was one of the first to talk at the start about the two docs means nothing. Scum would have plenty of time to come up with their plan during the night phase. Coming out with the two docs doesn't change that. It is also convienient that it was indeed two docs. if it was an investigative role- then that could be tested for truth tomorrow night. We can't confirm the doc claim unless there is no mafia night kill- which the real doc could have caused. 

That he wass the first to talk is also nonsequential. Hat will have started the game when scum decision was in- he said it would be about 48 hours, then a few hours later he started the game. Why would hat lie about the 48 hours if he already knew the decision? That implies to me that scum had just made the decision when hat started the game, If scum had just made the decision- they would be online. I'm not saying this is a reason to be suspicious of Stefl- I'm saying it is not a reason to say he isn't scum. 

And for scum to whine about not killing Zero would be so stupid its not even worth considering. 

For the record- I'm offended that you say my reasonings are tabaha's with more words. I raised a lot of new points there and i was already suspicious of him from last round.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

pezus said:
DarkThanatos said:

As mentioned before, I think Mantle is town, and I believe his claim- I always thought there would several dead scanning roles, and there we go. It would be a risky move for a scum to claim that role for no reason. 

Another Zero-Stefl related thing. If your claim is true, then neither doc defended Zero - a confirmed town- WHO CLAIMED COP. I fail to believe that two doctors failed to protect a confirmed cop. One doctor MAYBE, but two? That just makes an already incredibly OP roleclaim unreal. You may well have an absorber role- Mafia absorber I belive is the phrase that has popped up- but to have absorbed both docs when there is a confirmed town, claimed cop?

This combined with my feelings from yesterday with all the other reasons i thought you were scummy, and my multiple disproving of your arguments as you tried to dig yourself out of a hole, means I'm placing my vote on you. 

Vote Stefl

NOONE HAMMER HIM THOUGH. We don't need a quick day two, especially with Mantle poisoned. I'm voting him now because he is still a good 2/3 votes off lynch, and if i didn't after the above text it would look very suspicious. 

It's not "for no reason". If he was truly targeted by a poisoner, he might as well reveal himself and help direct town completely off track before he goes.

True. I did not think of that. Thankyou for pointing it out. Either way, i still think Mantle is town though, even if that feeling is less the before.

mantlepiecek said:

I have quite a lot of information for you guys.

But first, let me emphasis on something, let this be a BIG day. Do not hammer anyone.

And Linkz, strefl, pezus, tabaha, are possible scum. Linkz is 3rd party serial killer.

Radish is probably town and nothing in the death flavour suggests otherwise.

Did you ever actually say what you found out from Radish's death with your role? 

Sorry if I missed you pointing it out earlier, I had 250+ posts to catch up on. 

Around the Network
pezus said:
DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
Oh, mantle, I need a bigger reminder of your reasoning on pezus pls.

His neutral stance on everything other than the most popular person - radish.

I had not thought of that- good spot. 

That's not a "spot"...

On the contrary, I think it is. Why have you had such a neutral stance yesterday? Don't tell me because you were focussing on Radish- I did a lot of work into him, yet still managed to do the same with Stefl and Prof. 

Being neutral stops you from making enemies within the game. Prof and Stefl's votes on me after I raised doubts on them is evidence to that. Not making enemies is prime business in scum world.

TruckOSaurus said:
tabaha said:
TruckOSaurus said:

and? want me to pull more material out of my ass just because it doesn't convince you? It can be nothing for you (or you wanting it to be nothing) but it's enough for me.

Truth be told I'm getting bored of writing all those lines again and again

Fight for your opinion if you believe I'm wrong. Here's what I said :

"Mafia knew zero was the cop. They feared him being protected because of that bonehead move, so they didn't try to kill him, they went for the next best thing, blocking him. This does in no way allows us to determine whether Stelf is town or scum."

Tell me why I'm wrong.

they shouldn't be fearing him being protected due to stefl's claim to be targeted by roles. And maybe they just wanted to block zero's scan only once 

i said nothing regarding the order, and i'm not seeing how relevant it is.
Also, going home

DarkThanatos said:

I would say yes- it would have been careless for Mafia to let a cop "do his thing" - if it was anyone except Zero. I also said that that point may be valid. 

If you recall correctly I also said Stefl "may well have an absorber role" - I dont think he is lying. I raised doubts over the two docs not protecting zero. 

That he was one of the first to talk at the start about the two docs means nothing. Scum would have plenty of time to come up with their plan during the night phase. Coming out with the two docs doesn't change that. It is also convienient that it was indeed two docs. if it was an investigative role- then that could be tested for truth tomorrow night. We can't confirm the doc claim unless there is no mafia night kill- which the real doc could have caused. 

That he wass the first to talk is also nonsequential. Hat will have started the game when scum decision was in- he said it would be about 48 hours, then a few hours later he started the game. Why would hat lie about the 48 hours if he already knew the decision? That implies to me that scum had just made the decision when hat started the game, If scum had just made the decision- they would be online. I'm not saying this is a reason to be suspicious of Stefl- I'm saying it is not a reason to say he isn't scum. 

And for scum to whine about not killing Zero would be so stupid its not even worth considering. 

For the record- I'm offended that you say my reasonings are tabaha's with more words. I raised a lot of new points there and i was already suspicious of him from last round.

Sorry, I overestimated your ability to comprehend and assumed you could figure what I meant but I guess I'll have to spell it out:

I'm not saying that Stefl talking early in the Day means he's not scum, that would be beyond stupid. I'm saying he came forward with his result very early, before he could feel out the town and what people could have been doing at night. By doing this, he locked himself into that claim. What I mean by that is that he put himself into a position where if ANY role other than the two docs claimed to have targetted him successfully, he would be found out, done, dead. That's what makes me say, he's not lying about his role and the result he got last night.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:

Sorry, I overestimated your ability to comprehend and assumed you could figure what I meant but I guess I'll have to spell it out:

I'm not saying that Stefl talking early in the Day means he's not scum, that would be beyond stupid. I'm saying he came forward with his result very early, before he could feel out the town and what people could have been doing at night. By doing this, he locked himself into that claim. What I mean by that is that he put himself into a position where if ANY role other than the two docs claimed to have targetted him successfully, he would be found out, done, dead. That's what makes me say, he's not lying about his role and the result he got last night.

If you are going to play like that - 

Oh, I'm sorry. It appears I overestimated your ability to think your argument through. Lets assume for a second that Stefl does have an absorber role, as I think we both believe that is the case. That means he will have been told what roles targetted him. He will have been told that before he posted- as how else did he know two docs supposedly targetted him? 

If he knows what roles targetted him. Then he can without a doubt know that NO other role targetted him successfully. Thus rendering your point invalid.