By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
HoS Mario for lurking while I harassed stefl a bit.

No worries stefl, I was just trying to rattle you a bit is all.

Ah right, the fake "Raise suspicion on a scummate to make us seperate" 

Many people gave the impression you two were teammates at the end of last game, so you thought you'd open with weak suspicion on each other. 

theprof00 said:
You're walking a thin line stefl.

Why do you think there is a poison bottle?

But then you remove your suspicion so you don't push a fellow scummate too hard. 
Suddenly, the cop says he knows Stefl is scum and you 
theprof00 said:
I had suspicions of such. 
Taking powers seems like a very mafia kind of ability, especially in a game with a poisoner. Keeps mafia from getting too powerful with roles, while simultaneously allowing them a few protections themselves.

Suddenly 180 and say you suspected he was scum all along to cover your arse. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Btw people heres a little something for you
I think the mafia members have a weapon
so when you lynch them you will find them with that weapon
That confirms radish was mafia. also how stefl said weapons instead of weapon imo confirms he knows this.

Why do you think they have weapons? 

Can you explain this a bit more please

mantlepiecek said:

Oh, and prof is confirmed town. Don't let our amazingly brilliant cop, who not only claimed cop on day 1, whereby possibly making himself a bus driver target, or a roleblocker target (like he was). Such sheer brilliance, indeed.

Not to mention providing his targets beforehand. But zero is also confirmed town.

Why is prof confirmed town in your eyes? 

Zero was a bit of an idiot saying he was cop and going to investigate Stefl. If he hadn't then we would have had a confirmed scum this round with his scan on Stefl. He is confirmed town yesh though. 

mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
Oh, mantle, I need a bigger reminder of your reasoning on pezus pls.

His neutral stance on everything other than the most popular person - radish.

I had not thought of that- good spot. 

@tabaha so that's now 45 minutes since I've told you your reasons were no good.

So what now? Care to list other reasons you're voting Stefl? As it stands right now, your current vote is based on nothing.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

People who I am sure are town - DT, prof, spurge. Do not try and get tricked into lynching them at any cost.

People who I am leaning town - trucks, mario

Others - tabaha, linkz, stefl, pezus. If not stefl then it is either trucks or mario. I am leaning towards stefl.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you aren't falling for the smear campaign of the hurting Stefl and prof - But can you explain your reasons for Prof, Spurge, Trucks, Mario and Moi please? 

TruckOSaurus said:

So what now? Care to list other reasons you're voting Stefl? As it stands right now, your current vote is based on nothing.

What do you think of my reasons?

Also- who are your main scum list/ town list? 

After last night's kill, the zero-stefl situation and everything else, I'd like to judge where you are at.

DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

Oh, and prof is confirmed town. Don't let our amazingly brilliant cop, who not only claimed cop on day 1, whereby possibly making himself a bus driver target, or a roleblocker target (like he was). Such sheer brilliance, indeed.

Not to mention providing his targets beforehand. But zero is also confirmed town.

Zero was a bit of an idiot saying he was cop and going to investigate Stefl. If he hadn't then we would have had a confirmed scum this round with his scan on Stefl. He is confirmed town yesh though. 

Saying Zero was a bit of an idiot is like saying Hiroshima was a minor explosion.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

and? want me to pull more material out of my ass just because it doesn't convince you? It can be nothing for you (or you wanting it to be nothing) but it's enough for me.

Truth be told I'm getting bored of writing all those lines again and again

TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

Saying Zero was a bit of an idiot is like saying Hiroshima was a minor explosion.

Nice way of putting it. 

Did you see my question to you? 

Also to clarify "He is confirmed town yesh though." Is about Zero