By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
Alright. Anyone else think this is probably one of the easiest ways for scum to get out of dealing with a day? Just get yourself banned! Get overly mad at tabaha, who does this every game and how many power roles have said stefl is scum now?

Remember two games ago when stefl was town. He was calm. Last game....he was not. This game...Jesus Fucking Christ on the cross! He is not calm.

As for the pezus thing with Mantle I just do not see it.

If I remember correctly hatmoza once pushed Stefl so hard he had a complete meltdown (and he was town).

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Yeah I'm done!

Linkz, you have to stop playing around. Was your radish is 110% scum based on anything? Do you really know something about the wrench or tools in general? Has anything you said on Day Two been truthful?

tabaha you're sooooo scum. That radishhead hammer vote for shitty reasons and now jumping on the easy lynch of the day (Stefl).

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Yeah I'm done!

Linkz, you have to stop playing around. Was your radish is 110% scum based on anything? Do you really know something about the wrench or tools in general? Has anything you said on Day Two been truthful?

tabaha you're sooooo scum. That radishhead hammer vote for shitty reasons and now jumping on the easy lynch of the day (Stefl).

It surely doesn't look easy by the way stefl is defending himself.

So you consider shitty reasons the fact that i waited for him to say something that could save him and instead he goes to watch tv? ok...

tabaha said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Yeah I'm done!

It surely doesn't look easy by the way stefl is defending himself.

So you consider shitty reasons the fact that i waited for him to say something that could save him and instead he goes to watch tv? ok...

Yes because I consider it very shitty. He had already roleclaimed and while he was under the impression of being already lynched no less. His role seemed a perfect fit for a no-reveal game, sure his attitude wasn't the best but at that point the good thing to do was step back and look at the possibilties, not hammer. (BTW spurge's vote wasn't much better than yours.)

Signature goes here!

pezus said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Yeah I'm done!

Something you want to tell us today?

Only my thoughts and observations as the day goes along.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

And here i go again

I voted Stefl because zero tried to scan him and he got blocked. This when zero announced he would be scanning stefl or mantle. To me is pretty obvious stefl had to block zero(or have a scummate doing it).

Also on a side note:
Stefl seemed too suspect when he asked for power roles to do something on him. He could just be using a watcher to get almost all the names with power roles

tabaha said:
And here i go again

I voted Stefl because zero tried to scan him and he got blocked. This when zero announced he would be scanning stefl or mantle. To me is pretty obvious stefl had to block zero(or have a scummate doing it).

Also on a side note:
Stefl seemed too suspect when he asked for power roles to do something on him. He could just be using a watcher to get almost all the names with power roles

Now let's see if anything holds:

1. Mafia knew zero was the cop. They feared him being protected because of that bonehead move, so they didn't try to kill him, they went for the next best thing, blocking him. This does in no way allows us to determine whether Stelf is town or scum.

2. I don't believe I've heard of a scum watcher. Scum absorber is possible but it would be really cruel since Mafia already has the huge advantage of not having roles/alignments revealed.

Signature goes here!

Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I have quite a lot of information for you guys.

But first, let me emphasis on something, let this be a BIG day. Do not hammer anyone.

And Linkz, strefl, pezus, tabaha, are possible scum. Linkz is 3rd party serial killer.

Radish is probably town and nothing in the death flavour suggests otherwise.

Please, if you are sure I am scum, just get it over with, NOW, I don't want anymore.

Vote: Stefl1504

hatmoza will be raging at me again, but I don't care... well I do care about poor hatmoza because I always feel the need to call quits on his games, because somehow town drastically loses brains if he is the mod. If he wishes to modkill/replace me I am also fine with it.

Why are you voting for yourself again?! You have only 3 votes on you. I don't understand why you would do that with such a supposedly powerful role. I don't understand it, and therefore thats even more suspect. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Stefl1504 said:
In fact, I want everyone who hasn't yet to take a clearly outspoken stance towards the zero-stefl situation like tabaha called it.

Zero shouldn't have said he was going to scan you. 

This is what i think. You or Mantle are scum. (Though Mantle is almost definately town imo- leaving you) Your team blocked Zero to stop him getting a positive scan on you. The reason is this; Scum are not fools, and Zero is hardly a difficult read. I saw no reason to doubt Zero would scan one of you two. 

The point about, well scum would have blocked him anyway, is perhaps a valid one. There is one thing that stands in my mind though. This is a power heavy game. There will be a LOT of power roles that are anti-scum clearly. If Zero wasn't going to scan one of the scumteam, then if i was scum- I would have changed my block to someone who showed suspicion of one of my team, as they probably have a role they may very well use on them. This makes me think that it is highly likely you or mantle are scum again. 

As mentioned before, I think Mantle is town, and I believe his claim- I always thought there would several dead scanning roles, and there we go. It would be a risky move for a scum to claim that role for no reason. 

Another Zero-Stefl related thing. If your claim is true, then neither doc defended Zero - a confirmed town- WHO CLAIMED COP. I fail to believe that two doctors failed to protect a confirmed cop. One doctor MAYBE, but two? That just makes an already incredibly OP roleclaim unreal. You may well have an absorber role- Mafia absorber I belive is the phrase that has popped up- but to have absorbed both docs when there is a confirmed town, claimed cop?

This combined with my feelings from yesterday with all the other reasons i thought you were scummy, and my multiple disproving of your arguments as you tried to dig yourself out of a hole, means I'm placing my vote on you. 

Vote Stefl

NOONE HAMMER HIM THOUGH. We don't need a quick day two, especially with Mantle poisoned. I'm voting him now because he is still a good 2/3 votes off lynch, and if i didn't after the above text it would look very suspicious. 

Stefl1504 said:
Okay, I think it's time for my list for now:

Townish: Mario (yes I think Mario is townish by now)

Scumish: Prof, Linkz

Scum: DT

Plain s***** and should never ever play again: zero

*snip*

BTW, regarding the flavour, I believe it should always be treated as such and should not be seen as a flip in a game without flips. If the flavour continues as it has, I believe that every death in the (mafia)game will have one of the items from the (board)game in it.

I sadly have nothing on DT in particular, I just believe that no matter if radish was scum or not (I believe he was), what he did towards the end of day 1 hit me as scummy behaviour. It is a very complicated thoughtprocess on my side for now and I still have difficulties pinpointing my exact reasoning behind it myself, but the one post I quoted when I voted for DT was obvscum for me. It was like a crude attempt at further distancing himself. I will have to go back and look at his actual vote timing to reevaluate him.

*snip*

Nothing in that table really surprises me except Mario. Why?

You would say you were suspciious of your scumbuddy, anything else would be plain stupid. Linkz is probably your set-up for a mis-lynch if you can't get me. 

And I'm the main person who found flaws in all your points. Not surprising i'm on your list. 

I am inclined to agree with the flavour bit. This is because of the Radish with the wrench bit. Either my joke post at the start was bang on the money- or Hat did that as  a joke. If he did it as a joke then the items are meaningless imo. 

And of coures you have nothing on me- I'm not scum. What i did towards the end was investigate and question two scummy players, rather then focus on the Radish lynch. If i was scum looking for a mis-lynch why wouldn't I be all out pushing for a Radish hammer?