By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
What does that have to do with it pezus? Your understanding of the role seems off.

I will be dead because the poison doc didn't doctor me last night.

Around the Network

Says hat?

pezus, I have already said that a coroner's information need not be publicly announced.

Linkzmax said:
Says hat?

Think so. Maybe I will ask again to be sure.

It doesn't matter though. Me roleclaiming is very much not comparable to zero. Even if I roleclaimed early, that will help the potential poison doc to help me out if it is possible. Either way, I don't think. Not the way it was stated by hat.

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:
Or even more, there were people thinking I am a godfather yesterday and that is the real reason why I claimed to have a role that should get targeted. Why should my scumteam block someone if I would scan town?

Yes, this was my thought yesterday. The fact that zero was blocked gives me more hope for you and less for mantle

Explain.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I have quite a lot of information for you guys.

But first, let me emphasis on something, let this be a BIG day. Do not hammer anyone.

And Linkz, strefl, pezus, tabaha, are possible scum. Linkz is 3rd party serial killer.

Radish is probably town and nothing in the death flavour suggests otherwise.

Please, if you are sure I am scum, just get it over with, NOW, I don't want anymore.

Vote: Stefl1504

hatmoza will be raging at me again, but I don't care... well I do care about poor hatmoza because I always feel the need to call quits on his games, because somehow town drastically loses brains if he is the mod. If he wishes to modkill/replace me I am also fine with it.

Haven't finished reading the thread but PUT YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN! *slaps Stefl across the face*

Now I hope to find you unvoting yourself as I read the rest.

Signature goes here!

No linkz, thats why after i said you lied and you said you told no lies but responded to a dare i said you answered with a lie and a made up item. Then i accepted it once you said you were done messing with me.
Liar again.
I asked you how you knew radish was mafia, consider the question once again unanswered.

My vote stays on you, liar.

Stefl1504 said:
mantle, tabaha, DT, scum, pls lynch me or let town get some brains.

Unvote

I will be lynched even without my vote.

Good on the unvote but seriously enough with the whining!

Signature goes here!

pezus said:
tabaha said:
he says he scanned you and got blocked when he previously said he would scan you or mantle. Your obvious reaction as scum would be blocking him (you or one of yours scummates).

and with this

Vote Stefl1504

This logic breaks my heart. Why vote stefl if mantle is right there too?

because zero scanned stef and he got my attention when he asked for a lot of roles to target him

Linkzmax said:
poor Stefl went off the deep end just because a few people named him as a suspect.

poor prof still thinks I claimed when he dared me to tell him something.

poor mantle thinks zero was dumb for claiming and claimed himself.

I think that's it.

Poor Linkz doesn't realize mantle is poisoned.

Signature goes here!