By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

isn't the "maybe they wouldn't if they don't see any risk from not blocking him" good? because I can't see another way. You say if mafia didn't target him they would be stupid but how can you defend that opinion with such strong conviction?

Around the Network
tabaha said:
isn't the "maybe they wouldn't if they don't see any risk from not blocking him" good? because I can't see another way. You say if mafia didn't target him they would be stupid but how can you defend that opinion with such strong conviction?

BECAUSE HE BASICALLY CLAIMED! YOU ARE SUCH A GODDAMN TROLL!

stefl going to write this for the third time: "maybe they wouldn't if they don't see any risk from not blocking him"
But he announced he would scan you so I think he left you without any other options

are we going any way with this? >.

tabaha said:
stefl going to write this for the third time: "maybe they wouldn't if they don't see any risk from not blocking him"
But he announced he would scan you so I think he left you without any other options

are we going any way with this? >.<

No WE AREN'T, THAT IS WHY I AM RAGING HERE! OF COURSE THERE WAS NO OTHER OPTION FOR SCUM BUT TO BLOCK, WHAT I AM SAYING IS, THAT THE TARGET DIDN'T MATTER! HE COULD'VE ANNOUNCED TO SCAN ANYONE AND HE WOULD STILL BE BLOCKED, THAT IS WHAT MY FUCKING POINT IS!

That isn't even important. Scum would have blocked zero regardless of whom he was investigating, however, that doesn't make stefl town.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
That isn't even important. Scum would have blocked zero regardless of whom he was investigating, however, that doesn't make stefl town.

Of course not, but voting me for this reason is such assfaggotry, because neither tabaha or zero have a not forceful constructed shit reason! Anyway, I requested a 12-hour modtimeout (ban) to get myself some air. Now I am only waiting for the mods to ban me so I can finally go to sleep.

Argh I just fucking crash my computer

Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Of course not, but voting me for this reason is such assfaggotry, because neither tabaha or zero have a not forceful constructed shit reason! Anyway, I requested a 12-hour modtimeout (ban) to get myself some air. Now I am only waiting for the mods to ban me so I can finally go to sleep.

That is not possible though. Mods stopped giving out bans because you request it. The only way to get it to get permabanned and that is something you cannot revoke.

270 replies!?! Seriously? I'll try to read them as fast as possible but don't expect posts from me anytime soon.

Signature goes here!

Stefl calm the fuck down.
Tabaha, players like cop and others will often lie about who their targets are going to be in order to mess with the mafia. There is no indication that a cop would even if he claimed he would, scan a certain person.
Saying that no scan on stefl means hes scum is not rational.
I know i said this needs to be disvussed, but stop egging stefl on.
We will discuss this rationally.

Also everyone, linkz claimed coroner, so i dont know what your all smokin. He said radish was mafia.