By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Vote: DT

forgot to bold

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
AND TABAHA! I WANT A FUKKEN SOLID REASON! Not something stupid like you have posted so far.

You expecting too much from me ;_; Also, it looks solid here.

tabaha said:
Stefl1504 said:
AND TABAHA! I WANT A FUKKEN SOLID REASON! Not something stupid like you have posted so far.

You expecting too much from me ;_; Also, it looks solid here.

tabaha, it isn't solid, he was basically claiming to be investigative on direct target (i.e. cop, tracker), the only other role they knew off was me and radish, and radish got lynched, and by blocking me, they only would've achieved to give me the roleblock. And even if they thought he was investigative + bomb, they still would've blocked him, because a bomb only reacts on kills, and not on other actions.

Do you understand?

So please, get a real reason and don't just parrot faulty reasoning by zero.

Sorry. The same way you think my reasoning isn't solid I think that what you're saying is too far-fetched

tabaha said:
Sorry. The same way you think my reasoning isn't solid I think that what you're saying is too far-fetched

SAY ONE REASON IT IS FAR FETCHED! GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY SCUM SHOULD TARGET SOMEONE ELSE!

I AM SO FUKKEN ANGRY WITH YOU RIGHT NOW! YOU ARE NOT SO FUKKEN STUPID!

Around the Network

Seriously, I am one ounce away to break the rules and carry this over to IRC.

Stefl1504 said:
tabaha said:

SAY ONE REASON IT IS FAR FETCHED! GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY SCUM SHOULD TARGET SOMEONE ELSE!

Because i don't think it would be logic

I can keep myself though, I just need to rage in here... I will not carry this over to IRC... I will not... ARGH!

PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE WHO ISN'T STUPID HERE! PLEASE!

tabaha said:
Stefl1504 said:
tabaha said:

Because i don't think it would be logic

Then explain it, you have not given a single logical point on why not to target a semi-claimed cop.

You haven't even given something remotely close to it, you haven't even given something theoretical, you are JUST FUCKING CLUELESS.