By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Or even more, there were people thinking I am a godfather yesterday and that is the real reason why I claimed to have a role that should get targeted. Why should my scumteam block someone if I would scan town?

Around the Network

Okay, either the votals on page 6 or 8 are wrong, I am blind, or DT never voted radish.

Stefl1504 said:
tabaha said:
he says he scanned you and got blocked when he previously said he would scan you or mantle. Your obvious reaction as scum would be blocking him (you or one of yours scummates).

and with this

Vote Stefl1504

So, why shouldn't scum block him? He could also get a confirmed town out of his scan, you know?

please reword this. can't understand the question. You asking why scum shouldn't block him when he said he was blocked

tabaha said:
Stefl1504 said:
tabaha said:
he says he scanned you and got blocked when he previously said he would scan you or mantle. Your obvious reaction as scum would be blocking him (you or one of yours scummates).

and with this

Vote Stefl1504

So, why shouldn't scum block him? He could also get a confirmed town out of his scan, you know?

please reword this. can't understand the question. You asking why scum shouldn't block him when he said he was blocked

No, I was asking what reason there should be for scum not to block a cop? You are on the same faulty path as zero is. I just want people to understand that voting me based on this is absolute bullshit and that is what makes me want to quit, or get lynched as fast as possible.

Stefl1504 said:
Or even more, there were people thinking I am a godfather yesterday and that is the real reason why I claimed to have a role that should get targeted. Why should my scumteam block someone if I would scan town?

Truth be told i didn't notice people thinking you were godfather.

And answering your question: maybe because you're not godfather?

Around the Network
tabaha said:
Stefl1504 said:

Truth be told i didn't notice people thinking you were godfather.

And answering your question: maybe because you're not godfather?

I actually think it was only one person mentioning the possibility, but it was mentioned.

Stefl1504 said:
tabaha said:
Stefl1504 said:
tabaha said:

and with this

Vote Stefl1504

No, I was asking what reason there should be for scum not to block a cop? You are on the same faulty path as zero is. I just want people to understand that voting me based on this is absolute bullshit and that is what makes me want to quit, or get lynched as fast as possible.

random idea: maybe they wouldn't if they don't see any risk from not blocking him

brb grabbing foodz

Ah, okay the day 6 votals where faulty, DT kept his vote since his first post...

Vote: DT

I am sure, even if no one seems to believe me

tabaha said:
Stefl1504 said:
tabaha said:
Stefl1504 said:
tabaha said:

and with this

Vote Stefl1504

random idea: maybe they wouldn't if they don't see any risk from not blocking him

brb grabbing foodz

If that is the logic behind it, then scum would be stupid, first off, he could be lying investigating someone totally different, secondly, he could've confirmed me as town, so it plays in their hands to block him. In fact, he could've confirmed any random person as town or as scum, both is something scum doesn't want.

Take another approach, why shouldn't they block him?

AND TABAHA! I WANT A FUKKEN SOLID REASON! Not something stupid like you have posted so far.