By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Anyway, since you are the one who is going to die 100%... shouldn't you be asking the question to your scumspects, if you want to hunt down scum before you take your last breath?

Around the Network

Yes, which is why I said specifically to keep this day big. The day is relatively young and not everyone has even checked in from last night.

mantlepiecek said:

Yes, which is why I said specifically to keep this day big. The day is relatively young and not everyone has even checked in from last night.

Well, but shouldn't you ask questions already? People will not be able to mysteriously answer them without knowing them. I am sure you have at least one or two for me.

Well, my problem is that I have the feeling with everything I am saying I will worsen the situation for town... that is why I actually want to get lynched fast if town really wants me dead.

tabaha, I'd like to hear a clear positioning from you on the zero-stefl situation like you called it.

In fact, I want everyone who hasn't yet to take a clearly outspoken stance towards the zero-stefl situation like tabaha called it.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
tabaha, I'd like to hear a clear positioning from you on the zero-stefl situation like you called it.

ok then

I'm suspecting you. There is stuff against you and I can't really ignore it, even though it is you~

tabaha said:
Stefl1504 said:

ok then

I'm suspecting you. There is stuff against you and I can't really ignore it, even though it is you~

Please show that you understand the situation. What is it that zero has against me?

he says he scanned you and got blocked when he previously said he would scan you or mantle. Your obvious reaction as scum would be blocking him (you or one of yours scummates).

and with this

Vote Stefl1504

Also, I am having troubles finding the Vote of DT on radish acording to the votals his vote must've been happening sometime between page 6@50ppp and 8@50ppp, but I can't find it T_T

tabaha said:
he says he scanned you and got blocked when he previously said he would scan you or mantle. Your obvious reaction as scum would be blocking him (you or one of yours scummates).

and with this

Vote Stefl1504

So, why shouldn't scum block him? He could also get a confirmed town out of his scan, you know?