By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Or lets do it in another way, assume not you have been poisoned, but someone else, what tells us that he might not be scum with a neat roleclaim he thought up once he got to know he will die?

(BTW, this is strongly theoretical, and there is no reason for me to believe you are scum in reality right now)

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I think you are the mafia absorber.

I see, well, nothing I can do then, I try, but people won't back up and rethink. Some with faulty logic, some at least can bring some reason in here.

What if you are poisoned scum? I am strongly assuming that mafia does not have 2 kills at their dispossal.

Whether I am a poisoned scum or not, is upto everyone else to decide. However, the chances of me roleclaiming as a poisoned scum is less isn't it?

Also my character's name is The Chief.

mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I think you are the mafia absorber.

I see, well, nothing I can do then, I try, but people won't back up and rethink. Some with faulty logic, some at least can bring some reason in here.

What if you are poisoned scum? I am strongly assuming that mafia does not have 2 kills at their dispossal.

Whether I am a poisoned scum or not, is upto everyone else to decide. However, the chances of me roleclaiming as a poisoned scum is less isn't it?

I do not believe it is, I actually think that poisoned scum would come up with a neat roleclaim, firstly, to cast doubt if someone else claims a role, though I think scum would claim something more common, like doc, in this particular situation of having a genius as cop I doubt they would bother claiming cop though.

Oh, mantle, I need a bigger reminder of your reasoning on pezus pls.

Stefl1504 said:

His neutral stance on everything other than the most popular person - radish.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:

I do not believe it is, I actually think that poisoned scum would come up with a neat roleclaim, firstly, to cast doubt if someone else claims a role, though I think scum would claim something more common, like doc, in this particular situation of having a genius as cop I doubt they would bother claiming cop though.

In this situation you are right I guess. Anyways, I will be dead by tonight. If there is a coroner (which is still a possibility), then he will confirm either me or the person who gets lynched.

mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:

Hmm... sounds reasonable, I have to say he is not on my radar in anyway, maybe just because of his neutral stance towards everything.

If you knew I am town, how would your views change? (and please don't come with a stupid answer like: it doesn't matter because you are scum... well, that is an answer I would expect of zero or prof, though for different reasons) Would it be just me dropping of your list, or would there be another person instead of me? Like based of my interactions?

Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:

Hmm... sounds reasonable, I have to say he is not on my radar in anyway, maybe just because of his neutral stance towards everything.

If you knew I am town, how would your views change? (and please don't come with a stupid answer like: it doesn't matter because you are scum... well, that is an answer I would expect of zero or prof, though for different reasons) Would it be just me dropping of your list, or would there be another person instead of me? Like based of my interactions?

It wouldn't change much at all.

mantlepiecek said:

Stefl1504 said:
~quote~

In this situation you are right I guess. Anyways, I will be dead by tonight. If there is a coroner (which is still a possibility), then he will confirm either me or the person who gets lynched.

Yep, like I said, he is probably not fliping people publicaly, or he has limited uses.

I think he should alway investigate the person who gets lynched over a killed person, but that is up to him in the end.

Also, I should stop using the word firstly, because how I use it, it is nonsense.

mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:

It wouldn't change much at all.

And here I hoped to get some integratable views T_T