By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mantlepiecek said:

Oh, and prof is confirmed town. Don't let our amazingly brilliant cop, who not only claimed cop on day 1, whereby possibly making himself a bus driver target, or a roleblocker target (like he was). Such sheer brilliance, indeed.

Not to mention providing his targets beforehand. But zero is also confirmed town.

Can you elaborate a bit more on prof?

Also, if you target a dead person, do you see everyone who targeted the person, or only the killer?

Around the Network

People who I am sure are town - DT, prof, spurge. Do not try and get tricked into lynching them at any cost.

People who I am leaning town - trucks, mario

Others - tabaha, linkz, stefl, pezus. If not stefl then it is either trucks or mario. I am leaning towards stefl.

mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

Lol, you are scum because you hammered radish. I figured that if you are that desperate the entire scum party should be on radish's lynch, and whoop de do, they were.

You guys had nothing else you could do. So you took radish. I list 4 possible scum because I wasn't sure of all of them, but I am sure of linkz.

Are you ignoring the explanation of why I voted radish on purpose? It certainly looks like it.

Your explanation isn't upto the mark.

Then what would be?

Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Oh, and prof is confirmed town. Don't let our amazingly brilliant cop, who not only claimed cop on day 1, whereby possibly making himself a bus driver target, or a roleblocker target (like he was). Such sheer brilliance, indeed.

Not to mention providing his targets beforehand. But zero is also confirmed town.

Also, if you target a dead person, do you see everyone who targeted the person, or only the killer?

His play is very townish, to the point where I consider it confirmedness.

If I target a dead person, I see everyone who targeted the dead person over the course of the game.

tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

Lol, you are scum because you hammered radish. I figured that if you are that desperate the entire scum party should be on radish's lynch, and whoop de do, they were.

You guys had nothing else you could do. So you took radish. I list 4 possible scum because I wasn't sure of all of them, but I am sure of linkz.

Are you ignoring the explanation of why I voted radish on purpose? It certainly looks like it.

Then what would be?

Nothing would be. You took so long to realize that radish didn't deliver you the content you were expecting.

A vague answer like that, and you are always caught.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

But it is true that radish did show no intention on defending himself after he was off L-1. And even as town, he as a player is someone who is not such a big loss.

How do you see his role fitting with mine? Is it simply that I must be scum if he said the truth? I know not all players are checked in, but do you assume I lied about my role in general and I got to know of the poisoner by different measures?

Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

But it is true that radish did show no intention on defending himself after he was off L-1. And even as town, he as a player is someone who is not such a big loss.

How do you see his role fitting with mine? Is it simply that I must be scum if he said the truth? I know not all players are checked in, but do you assume I lied about my role in general and I got to know of the poisoner by different measures?

I think you are the mafia absorber.

mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

Then what would be?

Nothing would be. You took so long to realize that radish didn't deliver you the content you were expecting.

A vague answer like that, and you are always caught.

Because i was waiting for him. I tried to have faith on him

mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

His play is very townish, to the point where I consider it confirmedness.

If I target a dead person, I see everyone who targeted the dead person over the course of the game.

I hope for a coroner to be still out there, even with your role... well, at least your "limitation" on seing everyone who targeted the person raises my hopes a bit more (though it seems he is limited in some ways, either he gets the results via PM, or he is limited in the amount of how many people he may coronate (is that the right verb?))

Oh, everyone who roleclaimed (mantle, zero) I would like to know your characters names even if they shouldn't matter since they are randomly assigned.

mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

I think you are the mafia absorber.

I see, well, nothing I can do then, I try, but people won't back up and rethink. Some with faulty logic, some at least can bring some reason in here.

What if you are poisoned scum? I am strongly assuming that mafia does not have 2 kills at their dispossal.