By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I have quite a lot of information for you guys.

But first, let me emphasis on something, let this be a BIG day. Do not hammer anyone.

And Linkz, strefl, pezus, tabaha, are possible scum. Linkz is 3rd party serial killer.

Radish is probably town and nothing in the death flavour suggests otherwise.

Please, if you are sure I am scum, just get it over with, NOW, I don't want anymore.

Vote: Stefl1504

hatmoza will be raging at me again, but I don't care... well I do care about poor hatmoza because I always feel the need to call quits on his games, because somehow town drastically loses brains if he is the mod. If he wishes to modkill/replace me I am also fine with it.

Unvote right now, you (insert personal attack).

Seriously, unvote. I want this day to last longer. I will be dead by tonight. I was poisoned and I have only this day to find scum.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

But first, let me emphasis on something, let this be a BIG day. Do not hammer anyone.

And Linkz, strefl, pezus, tabaha, are possible scum. Linkz is 3rd party serial killer.

why would the flavour, being just the flavour, have any clue regarding alignments? How can you be so sure of radish being town? Are you just trying to keep attentions away from him?

Also, you list 3 as possible scum and then you say one of them is 3rd party serial killer with an huge conviction. First he's maybe and then he's definetely? Explain please

mantle, tabaha, DT, scum, pls lynch me or let town get some brains.

Unvote

I will be lynched even without my vote.

Anyways, I am the Town Forensic Investigator. It's the best power role I ever got, and I can't use it at all. SInce you can't use it on night 1.

WIth my role I can find out who targeted a particular person, who is dead. That is, I can target only dead people.

mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Please, if you are sure I am scum, just get it over with, NOW, I don't want anymore.

Vote: Stefl1504

hatmoza will be raging at me again, but I don't care... well I do care about poor hatmoza because I always feel the need to call quits on his games, because somehow town drastically loses brains if he is the mod. If he wishes to modkill/replace me I am also fine with it.

Unvote right now, you (insert personal attack).

Seriously, unvote. I want this day to last longer. I will be dead by tonight. I was poisoned and I have only this day to find scum.

Well, but you think you already have scum on your hands with me... at least you think you have.

Since this is a no flip game, there is no benefit in me trying to further proof that I am town, because mafia just needs to take out the doubters of me being scum and voila, I am scum. My only hope is with some gloryful role rescueing my arse.

Around the Network
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

why would the flavour, being just the flavour, have any clue regarding alignments? How can you be so sure of radish being town? Are you just trying to keep attentions away from him?

Also, you list 3 as possible scum and then you say one of them is 3rd party serial killer with an huge conviction. First he's maybe and then he's definetely? Explain please

Lol, you are scum because you hammered radish. I figured that if you are that desperate the entire scum party should be on radish's lynch, and whoop de do, they were.

You guys had nothing else you could do. So you took radish. I list 4 possible scum because I wasn't sure of all of them, but I am sure of linkz.

mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

Lol, you are scum because you hammered radish. I figured that if you are that desperate the entire scum party should be on radish's lynch, and whoop de do, they were.

You guys had nothing else you could do. So you took radish. I list 4 possible scum because I wasn't sure of all of them, but I am sure of linkz.

Correction, while I was agreeing with the lynch, I wasn't on the lynch, if you call it to keep my hands clean, or to let the day go a bit longer is on you to decide.

Oh, and prof is confirmed town. Don't let our amazingly brilliant cop, who not only claimed cop on day 1, whereby possibly making himself a bus driver target, or a roleblocker target (like he was). Such sheer brilliance, indeed.

Not to mention providing his targets beforehand. But zero is also confirmed town.

mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

Are you ignoring the explanation of why I voted radish on purpose? It certainly looks like it.

tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

Are you ignoring the explanation of why I voted radish on purpose? It certainly looks like it.

Your explanation isn't upto the mark.