By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

theprof00 said:

~hugeass quote~

My problem with bottle of poison is that it's not actually from the board game so I'm wondering why you brought it up.

I am pretty sure it is in the bordgame, because I have it at home, and there is a bottle of poison inside, with skull and everything on it, and then there is this neat card too with a bottle of poison on it, and on it is written... "Giftflasche" if I am not mistaken... or only "Gift" which is german for bottle of poison/poison.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Do we trust zero? He went after stefl last night?

Poison or crazy doc?

Stefl if you are town keep at it. Don't let them push you. I played with you a few games back. You are the best town player in this game.

Nice to join tabaha. Why did you hammer radish?

Zero you are terriblee!

@bold, definetely a Poison Doc

@italic, thanks but that is too much, if certain players are playing as they are supposed to, they would be way better than me.

@underline, he claimed to have targeted me, but he was blocked, thus he thinks I am scum. He has no result on me.

spurgeonryan said:

Poison or crazy doc?

Stefl if you are town keep at it. Don't let them push you. I played with you a few games back. You are the best town player in this game.

Zero you are terriblee!

I said it previously but I'll repeat it again.

Please read http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880389

I wanted to hear more from him in order to make my decision but he didn't delivered. Only thing relevant he said was his role but I didn't really believe on it

spurgeonryan said:
I am being serious. Scre them.

Well I assume that wether you are town or scum he would have gotten sotmhting right? Sorry battery is shot. At work.

Not if he was blocked, if he were to be blocked he would just knit a pullover all night and decorate the room. I already tried to explain that to him, since he did not appear to understand what being blocked means.

tabaha said:
spurgeonryan said:

Poison or crazy doc?

Zero you are terriblee!

I wanted to hear more from him in order to make my decision but he didn't delivered. Only thing relevant he said was his role but I didn't really believe on it

Tabaha, do you have something useful to add to todays main topic? Anything that hasn't been pointed out? Anything that could get us scum?

Around the Network

Also this whole stefl-zero situation is interesting, and I'm not really seeing any reason to don't trust zero

Stefl1504 said:
tabaha said:
spurgeonryan said:

Poison or crazy doc?

Zero you are terriblee!

Tabaha, do you have something useful to add to todays main topic? Anything that hasn't been pointed out? Anything that could get us scum?

Aren't we on our way to scum? (You)

Well at least I'm a bit interested on what zero's said and I'll need to check some stuff

I am losing all hope, gg scum...

If nothing drastically changes over the day I will leave it at that.

Yes, this is WIFOM (because I know this will be said about this post), no, I don't really care anymore, please just end it quickly.

I have quite a lot of information for you guys.

But first, let me emphasis on something, let this be a BIG day. Do not hammer anyone.

And Linkz, strefl, pezus, tabaha, are possible scum. Linkz is 3rd party serial killer.

Radish is probably town and nothing in the death flavour suggests otherwise.

mantlepiecek said:

I have quite a lot of information for you guys.

But first, let me emphasis on something, let this be a BIG day. Do not hammer anyone.

And Linkz, strefl, pezus, tabaha, are possible scum. Linkz is 3rd party serial killer.

Radish is probably town and nothing in the death flavour suggests otherwise.

Please, if you are sure I am scum, just get it over with, NOW, I don't want anymore.

Vote: Stefl1504

hatmoza will be raging at me again, but I don't care... well I do care about poor hatmoza because I always feel the need to call quits on his games, because somehow town drastically loses brains if he is the mod. If he wishes to modkill/replace me I am also fine with it.