By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I have told no lies. You dared me, I obliged.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
I have told no lies. You dared me, I obliged.

With a lie, and a made up pm item.

You also lied about being a vig who was "stopped".

And while this has been a lot of fun, I should let you regain your sanity. My apologies for using you to temper my frustration with zero.

Oh and pezus should hang today. If we're lucky he's the roleblocker.

Vote: pezus

Well at least I can confirm you now. I had my suspicions that you were coroner after that comment yesterday, but couldn't believe the coroner would actually out himself. I myself refrained from bringing it up out of fear of being killed for it.

I am not a poison doc either. Merely someone who is interested in stefl's new ability. I have no item, so I wondered how the roles with items worked and how stefl didn't have an Antidote, when he referred to a Bottle of Poison.

Around the Network

Great scott this is just too funny. I'm going to bed.

I hope bed bugs get you.
ANyhoo sorry for making you claim when I had the evidence right in front of my eyes.

Okay, I think it's time for my list for now:

Townish: Mario (yes I think Mario is townish by now)

Scumish: Prof, Linkz

Scum: DT

Plain s***** and should never ever play again: zero

Zero, please point to the post you were refering to, you know the one where you said you will scan me or mantle. I want to see that post so that I can see how much you were hinting at investigating...

People not mentioned are somewhere inbetween.

Prof is way to cuddly to people this game, I also believe this is why linkz calls him notprof. Against prof as scum is his early DT vote, but, well, this could just be how he rolls as scum sometimes. He is never ever holding back to do something risky if he thinks it could hold value to him.

Day one I believed linkz behaved like he did to evade the possibility of an inbound nightkill, he still is not up to his game, lacking really analysing posts. I'd rather have an early dead linkz who is usefull, than a linkz that will be killed anyway and didn't contribute to the game. Anyway, this could just be because he is scum anyway.

If, by any chance, zero is not just s*****, his push for me reminds me of once when he was scum. Sadly, I can by no means see him as scum, he is the only other town I can see so far (other than a poison doc / doc) claiming later on. Sadly, with all this people jumping arround and roleclaiming there won't be much left to be the doc soon, since not mantle, mario or DT(if he is town, which I really doubt) would've protected me, with our dear i**** claiming there are even less to kill in order to get rid of docs, because I doubt that mafia would kill one of theirs in order to find the doc amongst them.

BTW, regarding the flavour, I believe it should always be treated as such and should not be seen as a flip in a game without flips. If the flavour continues as it has, I believe that every death in the (mafia)game will have one of the items from the (board)game in it.

I sadly have nothing on DT in particular, I just believe that no matter if radish was scum or not (I believe he was), what he did towards the end of day 1 hit me as scummy behaviour. It is a very complicated thoughtprocess on my side for now and I still have difficulties pinpointing my exact reasoning behind it myself, but the one post I quoted when I voted for DT was obvscum for me. It was like a crude attempt at further distancing himself. I will have to go back and look at his actual vote timing to reevaluate him.

Prof, at your recent post with the antidote, could we please stop this. I did obtain no items, I just got the abilities. The bottle of poison was a reference to the boardgame and nothing more. Also, could both of you turn down the sarcasm meter at least 99% so that we actually can have a fun game again and you should still have enough sarcasm left to have fun with each other without seriously disturbing a positive flow of the game.

Well, it is time to hear from other players, and I hope they will either free this game from everything that is going wrong, or free me from having to continue playing this game.

Morning!
I'm a bit surprised that there was only one kill on a power heavy round

Stefl1504 said:
Okay, I think it's time for my list for now:

Townish: Mario (yes I think Mario is townish by now)

Scumish: Prof, Linkz

Scum: DT

Plain s***** and should never ever play again: zero

Zero, please point to the post you were refering to, you know the one where you said you will scan me or mantle. I want to see that post so that I can see how much you were hinting at investigating...

People not mentioned are somewhere inbetween.

Prof is way to cuddly to people this game, I also believe this is why linkz calls him notprof. Against prof as scum is his early DT vote, but, well, this could just be how he rolls as scum sometimes. He is never ever holding back to do something risky if he thinks it could hold value to him.

Day one I believed linkz behaved like he did to evade the possibility of an inbound nightkill, he still is not up to his game, lacking really analysing posts. I'd rather have an early dead linkz who is usefull, than a linkz that will be killed anyway and didn't contribute to the game. Anyway, this could just be because he is scum anyway.

If, by any chance, zero is not just s*****, his push for me reminds me of once when he was scum. Sadly, I can by no means see him as scum, he is the only other town I can see so far (other than a poison doc / doc) claiming later on. Sadly, with all this people jumping arround and roleclaiming there won't be much left to be the doc soon, since not mantle, mario or DT(if he is town, which I really doubt) would've protected me, with our dear i**** claiming there are even less to kill in order to get rid of docs, because I doubt that mafia would kill one of theirs in order to find the doc amongst them.

BTW, regarding the flavour, I believe it should always be treated as such and should not be seen as a flip in a game without flips. If the flavour continues as it has, I believe that every death in the (mafia)game will have one of the items from the (board)game in it.

I sadly have nothing on DT in particular, I just believe that no matter if radish was scum or not (I believe he was), what he did towards the end of day 1 hit me as scummy behaviour. It is a very complicated thoughtprocess on my side for now and I still have difficulties pinpointing my exact reasoning behind it myself, but the one post I quoted when I voted for DT was obvscum for me. It was like a crude attempt at further distancing himself. I will have to go back and look at his actual vote timing to reevaluate him.

Prof, at your recent post with the antidote, could we please stop this. I did obtain no items, I just got the abilities. The bottle of poison was a reference to the boardgame and nothing more. Also, could both of you turn down the sarcasm meter at least 99% so that we actually can have a fun game again and you should still have enough sarcasm left to have fun with each other without seriously disturbing a positive flow of the game.

Well, it is time to hear from other players, and I hope they will either free this game from everything that is going wrong, or free me from having to continue playing this game.

My problem with bottle of poison is that it's not actually from the board game so I'm wondering why you brought it up.