By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
@prof:
If mafia are willing to kill a burden to town, then yes I'm all for that. A confirmed zero is great for cutting down the suspect pool, but useless in terms of ideas.

Do you forget that you tried to keep radish from being lynched?

@zero:
So you think mafia would have been just fine with you confirming a townie?

You have no proof that Radish was mafia, scum.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
You alone are to blame for Stefl not being lynched, how did you ever think pretending to be voteless was a good strategy?

2Well the gamebreaking strategy is clearly obsessing over the Clue map.

Translation: "yes I did prevent you from lynching nen"

Oh and by the way, it was a good strategy that kept me alive so that I could keep talking, which you refuted at every step. You were mafia's best friend. You actively enlisted the town to not lynch stefl. You are at least partly to blame.

2 WOW, at the end of your rope it seems

I don't remember nen even being close to lynch, but yes your withholding the hammer vote on Stefl sure did wonders. I can't believe I defended the innocent scan I had, such a moron I was!

No means no, notprof! But if you want to obsess about something pointless again for a few days, I won't stop you. It is amusing at least.

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
You alone are to blame for Stefl not being lynched, how did you ever think pretending to be voteless was a good strategy?

Oh and by the way, it was a good strategy that kept me alive so that I could keep talking, which you refuted at every step. You were mafia's best friend. You actively enlisted the town to not lynch stefl. You are at least partly to blame.

I think linkz wants us to lynch him for some reason. is the a role that would allow him to win by being lynched??.

No he's not, he's trying to distract me from something.

notprof, how do you know I'm not a Coroner? SCUM! :D

But blocking you would confirm your claim just as well. And who else would they have blocked?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

I don't remember nen even being close to lynch, but yes your withholding the hammer vote on Stefl sure did wonders. I can't believe I defended the innocent scan I had, such a moron I was!

No means no, notprof! But if you want to obsess about something pointless again for a few days, I won't stop you. It is amusing at least.

Yeah, a moron who trusts his tools more than his wits.

I'm not obsessing about that at all. I'm waiting to see if you have something genuine to say to me, THAT is what I'm obsessed with. The map? You were not even involved in that, and, hey it's funny, this is EXACTLY how you acted that last game when you were scum and said "it's minha" when it wasn't.

Linkzmax said:
notprof, how do you know I'm not a Coroner? SCUM! :D

Please tell me you're the coroner. I dare you.

Except that my wits went along with my tools. YOU were the one that didn't trust your wits enough to use your tool when it mattered.

So you're saying nothing has been genuine from me? Well what are you waiting for then?
Except that it was MINHA. You were using a part of your PM to confirm someone else.

Well since you dared me, I'm the coroner!

Linkzmax said:
Except that my wits went along with my tools. YOU were the one that didn't trust your wits enough to use your tool when it mattered.

So you're saying nothing has been genuine from me? Well what are you waiting for then?
Except that it was MINHA. You were using a part of your PM to confirm someone else.

Except that you're confined by your meta. You stopped me at every single turn of that game. Deny it all you want.

Except it wasn't, for the fiftieth time, since it was a nameclaim problem which would be identical to anyone attempting to claim the same character that you are. The names meant nothing in regards to alignment, as your own character of shadowspawn should've told you.