By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Stop picking on zero.
My exchange with him was enough.
He is blocked but he is still a confirmed townie in my opinion. More than I can say about either of you scumbags.

Around the Network

Zero was already known to be town yesterday. Try and keep up.

Linkzmax said:
Well my strategy has never been to keep scum alive, but to each his own.

Mafia round 44 you prevented me from lynching two mafia and even gloated about one of them.

Let's get back to the issue. Where is the gamebreaking post?

Linkzmax said:
Zero was already known to be town yesterday. Try and keep up.

And why he shouldn't be protected either, I guess. Makes sense for stinkz.

zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
~quote~

What he just added was more useful than what you did over day 2, outing yourself as cop with no investigation whatsoever at hand. Because, if Mafia don't kill you, now you will be eternal blocked, while if you just had shut up maybe they thought there was something more interesting to block, like my protection,  or some other player that actually knows how to play a certain role.

Oh i might not even be a cop and they could keep blocking me for nothing while the cop and the "Real doc" does his work?

/me facepalms

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Well my strategy has never been to keep scum alive, but to each his own.

Who do you mean by "keep scum alive"?

You alone are to blame for Stefl not being lynched, how did you ever think pretending to be voteless was a good strategy?

Well the gamebreaking strategy is clearly obsessing over the Clue map.

Anyway, since I am not allowed to play Disgaea 4 without posting that I am doing so.

I will now head off for 1 - 2,5 hours to play Disgaea 4, I excuse myself in advance should it happen that I come back earlier/later.

Linkzmax said:
You alone are to blame for Stefl not being lynched, how did you ever think pretending to be voteless was a good strategy?

2Well the gamebreaking strategy is clearly obsessing over the Clue map.

Translation: "yes I did prevent you from lynching nen"

Oh and by the way, it was a good strategy that kept me alive so that I could keep talking, which you refuted at every step. You were mafia's best friend. You actively enlisted the town to not lynch stefl. You are at least partly to blame.

2 WOW, at the end of your rope it seems

@prof:
If mafia are willing to kill a burden to town, then yes I'm all for that. A confirmed zero is great for cutting down the suspect pool, but useless in terms of ideas.

Do you forget that you tried to keep radish from being lynched?

@zero:
So you think mafia would have been just fine with you confirming a townie?