By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
Why you trying to get me modkilled(possibly) for something you already understand?

HOWIH)@H@ WTF are you talking about linkz, seriously.

Around the Network

Seriously, why did you even claim cop with absolutely no pressure on you when just about everyone believed the bomb claim? And you gave your intended targets no less. Jeez

notprof, unless you haven't been reading the thread, you should already understand. And if you don't I'm not explaining it anyway.

zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Anyway, I believe that zero is trying to draw out the docs here. Or at least one of them (probably the one who can prevent his/his teams kill).

I am the cop and i targeted stefl last night and i was blocked i was told my action did not go through.

He is mafia its clear as day vote for him people and you will see he will die with a tool by his side and i will bring you another  tomorrow as long as the doc protects me again!

If you were blocked, you never targeted me, thus I cannot get your action, genius.

Well i think i was blocked! all i was told is my action didnt go through!.

Also why would someone block me from you?

Do you know how blocks work? They didn't block you from me, they blocked you in general, no matter who you would target.

This was the stupidest cop claim ever. Also, if I remember correctly, you asked for protection yourself, so mafia could speculate with you being an important power, and mafia surely wouldn't block me night 1, when all it would cause is for me to get one more power without blocking out any night action.

zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Anyway, I believe that zero is trying to draw out the docs here. Or at least one of them (probably the one who can prevent his/his teams kill).

I am the cop and i targeted stefl last night and i was blocked i was told my action did not go through.

He is mafia its clear as day vote for him people and you will see he will die with a tool by his side and i will bring you another  tomorrow as long as the doc protects me again!

If you were blocked, you never targeted me, thus I cannot get your action, genius.

Well i think i was blocked! all i was told is my action didnt go through!.

Also why would someone block me from you?

I read you like a goddamn fortune cookie.

Next time, leave things to me.

However HOWEVER, I do think it's suspicious that he disappeared, And that he came in here with Linkz almost simultaneously (another player who just suddenly left the thread), but I'm wary of Mario and his casual vote. It's too late to get into the possibilities of what happened.

You have a good point, which we will need to think about.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Seriously, why did you even claim cop with absolutely no pressure on you when just about everyone believed the bomb claim? And you gave your intended targets no less. Jeez

Wait, I am confused, I thought the bomb claim was just some drunken crazyness of him...

Your mind is quite simple. You have a limited knowledge of roles in Mafia and don't consider that ignorance when you post.

Yes Stefl, apparently it was. But no mafia team would have ever targeted him had he simply kept his trap shut.

Linkzmax said:
notprof, unless you haven't been reading the thread, you should already understand. And if you don't I'm not explaining it anyway.

Adding another note to the list:

1, Lying about being a vig
2, Not answering questions asked
3, Not having an answer to a quesiton repeatedly asked

zero129 said:
I think no one else should be protected from the doc except for me!

This single post is enough so that everyone should be able to view through your drunken bomb claim.

Sorry, I don't know how stupid some other players are, but I don't that the better players didn't catch that.