By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wheeeew, at least Mario doesn't think I'm confirmed town due to a content-less night post that I'd have made as any alignment because long nights are dreadful due to slowing the pace of the game. I was afraid I'd have to ask for a modkill out of fairness.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
No thanks. You are ill-suited to lead anything this round

HAHAHAHHA

Seriously, explain yourself.

How am I saying almost gamebreaking things, and also, hey why not explain your increased confidence in Radish being scum.

radish's weapon was a wrench. Something I don't think should be explained any further.

That is what I thought too, but then stefl hypothesized that the weapon comes from the hammerer, which actually fits with the death flavor as well, so it's not as cut and dry as that.

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
I only didn't POST that until you started to challenge me. I've had that in another tab for nearly 45 minutes now.
I didn't post it because it gives away part of your strategy, but since you begged me to retort, well, there you have it.

Part of my stratagy? you thought that was my stratagy from the get go when you questioned me on my actions. So as town who didnt want to question me on my actions seems fishy when you already did!.

Anyway your right that was my plan now lets see what stefl says.

Guys vote stefl tonight you will see he will die with a tool in his hand or beside him or whatever next we go for prof!.

stefl has complied and said nothing else happened. Your turn.

Anyway, I believe that zero is trying to draw out the docs here. Or at least one of them (probably the one who can prevent his/his teams kill).

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
I only didn't POST that until you started to challenge me. I've had that in another tab for nearly 45 minutes now.
I didn't post it because it gives away part of your strategy, but since you begged me to retort, well, there you have it.

Part of my stratagy? you thought that was my stratagy from the get go when you questioned me on my actions. So as town who didnt want to question me on my actions seems fishy when you already did!.

Anyway your right that was my plan now lets see what stefl says.

Guys vote stefl tonight you will see he will die with a tool in his hand or beside him or whatever next we go for prof!.

Well, perhaps it was worded badly but I simply wanted to figure out if you were blocked or not.

Around the Network

Good point, docs don't say anything.
Doesn't mean zero is mafia though.

@Linkz,
And now the part about gamebreaking things:
Explanation:_____________________________________________

Why you trying to get me modkilled(possibly) for something you already understand?

zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Anyway, I believe that zero is trying to draw out the docs here. Or at least one of them (probably the one who can prevent his/his teams kill).

I am the cop and i targeted stefl last night and i was blocked i was told my action did not go through.

He is mafia its clear as day vote for him people and you will see he will die with a tool by his side and i will bring you another  tomorrow as long as the doc protects me again!

If you were blocked, you never targeted me, thus I cannot get your action, genius.

This one's for hat again.

Vote: zero

Unvote