By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:

Do not trust mario.

Do not trust Prof. See, I can do it too.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
I had suspicions of such.
Taking powers seems like a very mafia kind of ability, especially in a game with a poisoner. Keeps mafia from getting too powerful with roles, while simultaneously allowing them a few protections themselves.

Why didn't you mention this before then?

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Topical, as in "of very temporary interest".

Post 1: 'I still think there is a reviver. What is this about a wench?' Why would you ask about a wench if you read what I posted?
Post 2: 'That vote seemed pretty quick to me' - disregarding the fact that I had my vote on him at the end of the day where his and my argument was cut off by Hatmoa.
Post 3: 'Hey linkz, I'm not sure what to make of your wackiness lolz'
Post 4: Question about stefl's semantics when it's already been explained a day previous.
Post 5: 'I wasn't lurking, I was away'.

Not to be a dick, but I don't see any reason you didn't just answer my accusation first since it was of immediate interest as opposed to these really superficial notes you made prior to which.

It is up to me to decide what is interesting or not.

1. I figured you meant wrench, so I was just trying to be funny. :/
2. Indeed, but in the context of a new day it was still pretty ironic, you can't disagree.
3. Pretty much. lolz
4. Exactly. I thought I caught him in a lie. I was going to see how he responded. If he said he could use both powers at once instead of only one at a time like he previously said I was going to go after him for it.
5. Finally you understand. :P

By your accusation, you mean me lurking for 10 minutes? Yeah, that is a great reason to HoS someone. You are lucky I even responded to it in the first place. Why don't you HoS everyone who didn't post yet...

You were there.
I came in and started beef with stefl, then I noticed you weren't talking. In my experience, scum tend to back off when shit goes down, which is what appeared you did, hence the HoS. I don't need to HoS others, because they don't matter, you do.

I have to admit I don't have any hard evidence on you and I'm struggling for scraps, but I don't like your game one bit.

zero129 said:

Well stefl is my main suspect so someone that gopes after him right away i think im going to trust. But is the a reason you think i shouldnt?

He certainly did not go after stefl right away, he asked a pretty poor question that would have lead nowhere. "Hey, you just said you could doc and poison doc, but you just said yesterday that you could only do one at a time, did you mean you could do both, or that you could doc OR poison doc."

Yeah, real great trap that is, even providing him with his own answer from the day before in case he forgot what he committed to previously.

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:
I had suspicions of such.
Taking powers seems like a very mafia kind of ability, especially in a game with a poisoner. Keeps mafia from getting too powerful with roles, while simultaneously allowing them a few protections themselves.

Why didn't you mention this before then?

Because if he gets the roles then it proves that there is no busdriver.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Yeah, real great trap that is, even providing him with his own answer from the day before in case he forgot what he committed to previously.

At least I noticed it. You basically said questioning him about it was useless.

"Question about stefl's semantics when it's already been explained a day previous."

Yes, he answered it before, but he answered it differently today.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Do not trust mario.

Do not trust Prof. See, I can do it too.

Except he didn't say he trusts me, and I don't care if he does. He said he trusts you and I'm correcting that mistake.

theprof00 said:

Except he didn't say he trusts me, and I don't care if he does. He said he trusts you and I'm correcting that mistake.

Right. Obviously he has to trust everyone you trust and not trust anybody you don't. You two are not the same person. You will see things differently. It isn't that hard to understand that different players will trust different people.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

At least I noticed it. You basically said questioning him about it was useless.

"Question about stefl's semantics when it's already been explained a day previous."

Yes, he answered it before, but he answered it differently today.

No see, I used my brain and figured out for myself what he meant instead of asking, again, what I referred to as a very useless question.

The very idea that a player would forget something as absurd as how many actions they can use (absurd for the sheer rarity of which) is beyond asanine, just begging me to question what you find so very interesting about the posts before my accusation. Consider your answer to #4, the only answer I thought held any merit, stricken.

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Right. Obviously he has to trust everyone you trust and not trust anybody you don't. You two are not the same person. You will see things differently. It isn't that hard to understand that different players will trust different people.

Not at all Mr. Defensive. I see your docile collected attempt to argue is fading quickly.

He made a judgement based on a post that really shouldn't make him think that. I provided the counter-evidence as to why shortly after telling him not to trust you. Overruled.