By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
supermario128 said:
Does this mean we don't have a coroner? Also, I was expecting more than one kill in a game of this nature. Maybe we don't have a SK or vigilante after all, or they are every other day, or the doctor did his job, or something else entirely happened.

Also, I thought Hatz mentioned that there wasn't going to be a dead thread this time, but I could be mistaken. I was hoping there might have been a reviver because of that. Oh well.

But this could mean that Final-Fan or Radish was the reviver.

Stefl i  dont know if this has been asked of you or not yet as i just signed on. What night actions where taking against you?

supposedly a doc and a poison doc.

Don't word things so crudely. Your comment appears as if you visited him and are testing him.

Let me ask questions like that because I know what I'm doing.

What did you do last night?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

My problem here is that I felt you disappeared while I beefed with stefl a bit, then HoS'd you, then you come back and pretend like you weren't reading ahead almost. Really those posts you made up until mine were very topical and you still haven't even shown any interest in Linkz' input.

I did disappear for a while, which I already said. I am busy with other things as well. In the past I used to group all my posts into one giant one, but people didn't seem to like that as much. Now I just respond to certain points in the order they come up. I always read through the whole thread first though, so if I ever say I didn't in the future it is probably a lie. Round 47, I was just trying to buy time in deciding what my role claim would be. I was going to claim cop, but had second thoughts and went with role cop instead. Ultimately the wrong choice, but whatever.

My posts are topical? Would you rather them be about something other than the subject at hand? I'm not sure what you are getting at with that statement. As far as Linkz goes, like I said, he is very strange this round. I'm still not sure if we can trust him or not, which is why I'm not too interested in his input. I mean, he practically claimed vigilante twice already, but was supposedly joking both times...

Also, your vote was quick because it was the very beginning of the day. So, I found it a bit ironic that you said he was quick to act when you were just as quick.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

zero129 said:

Exactly says you as i dont think the doc protected him. but lets see what he has to say to me.

I hope you know what you are doing. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

My problem here is that I felt you disappeared while I beefed with stefl a bit, then HoS'd you, then you come back and pretend like you weren't reading ahead almost. Really those posts you made up until mine were very topical and you still haven't even shown any interest in Linkz' input.

I did disappear for a while, which I already said. I am busy with other things as well. In the past I used to group all my posts into one giant one, but people didn't seem to like that as much. Now I just respond to certain points in the order they come up. I always read through the whole thread first though, so if I ever say I didn't in the future it is probably a lie. Round 47, I was just trying to buy time in deciding what my role claim would be. I was going to claim cop, but had second thoughts and went with role cop instead. Ultimately the wrong choice, but whatever.

My posts are topical? Would you rather them be about something other than the subject at hand? I'm not sure what you are getting at with that statement. As far as Linkz goes, like I said, he is very strange this round. I'm still not sure if we can trust him or not, which is why I'm not too interested in his input. I mean, he practically claimed vigilante twice already, but was supposedly joking both times...

Also, your vote was quick because it was the very beginning of the day. So, I found it a bit ironic that you said he was quick to act when you were just as quick.

Topical, as in "of very temporary interest".

Post 1: 'I still think there is a reviver. What is this about a wench?' Why would you ask about a wench if you read what I posted?
Post 2: 'That vote seemed pretty quick to me' - disregarding the fact that I had my vote on him at the end of the day where his and my argument was cut off by Hatmoa.
Post 3: 'Hey linkz, I'm not sure what to make of your wackiness lolz'
Post 4: Question about stefl's semantics when it's already been explained a day previous.
Post 5: 'I wasn't lurking, I was away'.

Not to be a dick, but I don't see any reason you didn't just answer my accusation first since it was of immediate interest as opposed to these really superficial notes you made prior to which.

zero129 said:
supermario128 said:
zero129 said:

Exactly says you as i dont think the doc protected him. but lets see what he has to say to me.

I hope you know what you are doing. :P

I know exactly what im doing

Stefl your online why is it taking you so long to write back? you thinking of your next plan of action?

What did Hat say to your action?

Around the Network

Stefl, please respond (´・ω・`)

theprof00 said:

Post 1: 'I still think there is a reviver. What is this about a wench?' Why would you ask about a wench if you read what I posted?
Post 2: 'That vote seemed pretty quick to me' - disregarding the fact that I had my vote on him at the end of the day where his and my argument was cut off by Hatmoa.
Post 4: Question about stefl's semantics when it's already been explained a day previous.

Not to be a dick, but I don't see any reason you didn't just answer my accusation first since it was of immediate interest as opposed to these really superficial notes you made prior to which.

It is up to me to decide what is interesting or not.

1. I figured you meant wrench, so I was just trying to be funny. :/
2. Indeed, but in the context of a new day it was still pretty ironic, you can't disagree.
3. Pretty much. lolz
4. Exactly. I thought I caught him in a lie. I was going to see how he responded. If he said he could use both powers at once instead of only one at a time like he previously said I was going to go after him for it.
5. Finally you understand. :P

By your accusation, you mean me lurking for 10 minutes? Yeah, that is a great reason to HoS someone. You are lucky I even responded to it in the first place. Why don't you HoS everyone who didn't post yet...

Nintendo still doomed?

I had suspicions of such.
Taking powers seems like a very mafia kind of ability, especially in a game with a poisoner. Keeps mafia from getting too powerful with roles, while simultaneously allowing them a few protections themselves.

zero129 said:
Vote: stefl
Guys here is your next target
i will say more once he writes back but feel free to hammer him if you want as he is scum

Follow the cop?

Vote: Stefl

Nintendo still doomed?

zero129 said:
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

It is up to me to decide what is interesting or not.

1. I figured you meant wrench, so I was just trying to be funny. :/
2. Indeed, but in the context of a new day it was still pretty ironic, you can't disagree.
3. Pretty much. lolz
4. Exactly. I thought I caught him in a lie. I was going to see how he responded. If he said he could use both powers at once instead of only one at a time like he previously said I was going to go after him for it.
5. Finally you understand. :P

By your accusation, you mean me lurking for 10 minutes? Yeah, that is a great reason to HoS someone. You are lucky I even responded to it in the first place. Why don't you HoS everyone who didn't post yet...

i feel pretty good about thinking you are town for now cos of that.

As fort prof with some of his replys leaning mafia

Do not trust mario.