By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
If I was 100% sure radish was scum by my first post, I am now 110%. :)

Now, who stopped me from killing pezus?

I'm really not sure what to make of your hypothetical statements and joking around. -_-

I will say that Pezus would have been a great choice though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
2 Docs where at my place:

a Doctor and a Poison Doctor

I can now protect from standard kills and protect from Poison.
Linkz, so you are claiming vig?

Wait, you can use two powers at the same time. I thought you said you could only do one action per night previously. Or do you mean standard kills OR poison kills?

Nintendo still doomed?

theprof00 said:
HoS Mario for lurking while I harassed stefl a bit.

Of course I can't be on another site or be doing something else while on VGC...

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
Stefl1504 said:
2 Docs where at my place:

a Doctor and a Poison Doctor

I can now protect from standard kills and protect from Poison.
Linkz, so you are claiming vig?

Wait, you can use two powers at the same time. I thought you said you could only do one action per night previously. Or do you mean standard kills OR poison kills?

I can't use multiple obtained abilities in one night, no. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

When was the last time Mario responded to posts without reading the rest of the thread? I only recall him doing it in round 47 as mafia.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
When was the last time Mario responded to posts without reading the rest of the thread? I only recall him doing it in round 47 as mafia.

Who says I didn't read the rest of the thread first? You are assuming things that are not true.

For example, I had already read through the thread in round 47 when I made all those posts. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Who says I didn't read the rest of the thread first? You are assuming things that are not true.

For example, I had already read through the thread in round 47 when I made all those posts. :P

As I suspected.

My problem here is that I felt you disappeared while I beefed with stefl a bit, then HoS'd you, then you come back and pretend like you weren't reading ahead almost. Really those posts you made up until mine were very topical and you still haven't even shown any interest in Linkz' input.

Ie;
to me, your posts were saying "see, I'm not lurking, I was away from teh site". Note where I wrote, "here it comes...", because it is typical of you to pretend to not be reading, as you pretended in round 47.

You also quoted my post saying "that vote seemed pretty quick to me as well". It's a little vague. Can you reword this?

Well linkz went off line just when things were getting juicy. Pshaw