By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

died, rather.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
Lol!
Though i am of the belief that stefl is town i was definitwly not defending him just then , more like pointing out your inability to consider me a suspect despite your mountain of evidence, which tells me you dont think much of your own evidence, which is in line with your thoughts about the mantle trick.

I dont think you believe what you're saying.
Even if I'm wrong about things at least i believe them.

Boom. Direct lie. 

I have said several times you are my number two suspect or number three suspect. I have listed you in several tables. I wrote a massive paragraph explaining why i thought you were scum. 

Frankly I'm disappointed. You are a better player then to outright lie. 

So quick to jump.

I meant to say "lynch candidate" not "suspect", what do you say to that? What's your answer there? I expect your first post to have a vote for me in it.

vote: DT

theprof00 said:
Reviver?
Let's not forget that Hatz said he wouldn't have a dead thread in lieu of the information exchange that occurred, not some shmancy reviver.

More importantly than this trivial nonsense, what does everyone make of the fact that Radish did with a wench?

Are you thinking that there is a possiblity that the weapons are linked to the players who hammer/kill?

Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:
Reviver?
Let's not forget that Hatz said he wouldn't have a dead thread in lieu of the information exchange that occurred, not some shmancy reviver.

More importantly than this trivial nonsense, what does everyone make of the fact that Radish did with a wench?

Are you thinking that there is a possiblity that the weapons are linked to the players who hammer/kill?

lol, no I was not. Why were you thinking that? What are you hiding?

Oh, btw, I thought about it, and there is no reason to wait for more information before I claim that there is a Poisoner out there, since a doc that targeted me was a poison doc.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Oh, btw, I thought about it, and there is no reason to wait for more information before I claim that there is a Poisoner out there, since a doc that targeted me was a poison doc.

I didn't ask that. I asked why you thought the wrench had something to do with the hammer.

theprof00 said:
Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:
Reviver?

lol, no I was not. Why were you thinking that? What are you hiding?

Well, pretty much what I just posted, someone probably has the Poison Bottle ;P

No, but seriously, I thought that you meant that with the second part of the post Oo

theprof00 said:
Stefl1504 said:

I didn't ask that. I asked why you thought the wrench had something to do with the hammer.

That was not an answer to your post...

Anyway, i don't know, I thought you might think that there was some connection, that is why I used ? at the end of the sentence...

You're walking a thin line stefl.

Why do you think there is a poison bottle?