By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

A clash of thunder interrupted them, the lights were back on. Radish sat motionless drowned in his own bowl of broth. "how could this be?!" cried Mr. Kitten. "I thought I escaped this life of endless death!" But that wasn't the end of It. It seems in the brief moment of the power outage another victim found his end. Poor Final-Fan was hanging lifelessly by a rope -body still in motion thumping against the corner of the room.

When the shock cleared, many members pointed fingers at the clueless Mr. Kitten. "YOU! You are doing this to us!" ... after many moments of silence. Mr. Kitten confessed... "yes! I did bring you all here. Yes I am perhaps partially the reason why we have two dead bodies in our wake... but but I only meant to blackmail you all!

Follow me to the conservatory and I'll explain...

Act 2 Start

Final-Fan was Murdered 

-The Dead Thread was unlocked-

Player/Act

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Tabaha

Radish

Spurge

Radish

Linkz

Radish

Trucks

Stefl

Stefl

DT

Radish

No Lynch

Pezus

Radish

DT

Radish

Zero

Radish

F-F

Mario

Radish

Mantle

No Lynch

Prof

DT

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Thanks to the docs.

Does this mean we don't have a coroner? Also, I was expecting more than one kill in a game of this nature. Maybe we don't have a SK or vigilante after all, or they are every other day, or the doctor did his job, or something else entirely happened.

Also, I thought Hatz mentioned that there wasn't going to be a dead thread this time, but I could be mistaken. I was hoping there might have been a reviver because of that. Oh well.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Does this mean we don't have a coroner? Also, I was expecting more than one kill in a game of this nature. Maybe we don't have a SK or vigilante after all, or they are every other day, or the doctor did his job, or something else entirely happened.

Also, I thought Hatz mentioned that there wasn't going to be a dead thread this time, but I could be mistaken. I was hoping there might have been a reviver because of that. Oh well.

But this could mean that Final-Fan or Radish was the reviver.

Also, Linkz posting at night gives me a town feel about him. If he was mafia he wouldn't be complaining about a long night, unless they are allowed to talk whenever they want. Although, I guess anybody can complain if the night lasts long enough. Either way, I thought Hatz was going to enforce the night posting rule more strictly this game. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Thanks to the docs.

I take it you got visited by helpful roles last night. :P

Stefl1504 said:

Good point. Hatz said the dead thread was unlocked after FF had died. So, if Radish was truthful about his role then that means FF might have been the reviver. It is an interesting theory, at least.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Thanks to the docs.

I take it you got visited by helpful roles last night. :P

Stefl1504 said:

Good point. Hatz said the dead thread was unlocked after FF had died. So, if Radish was truthful about his role then that means FF might have been the reviver. It is an interesting theory, at least.

Yeah, since radish claimed something else, FF is the only one who could be a reviver.

Stefl1504 said:
Thanks to the docs.

Says you!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

That would also explain why he wanted protection. However, since Stefl role claimed the mafia must have know the doctor would target Stefl to give him their ability. Thus, FF is left unprotected even thought he asked for protection. Thus, mafia knew FF had a powerful role and would not be protected. Thus, it sucks to be FF right now. Especially if he really was the reviver, which I think he was. :/

Nintendo still doomed?

Reviver?
Let's not forget that Hatz said he wouldn't have a dead thread in lieu of the information exchange that occurred, not some shmancy reviver.

More importantly than this trivial nonsense, what does everyone make of the fact that Radish did with a wench?