By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
Extremely scummy vote tabby.
What is radish at, l-1 or lynched?

Can't really understand why.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Zero explain what you mean by "tricking the town".
I think you're off track but i don't think you're mafia.

I think zero's logic is off but I agree mantle deceived people. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wow.

Also, about the questions about trivking town or whatever, my point was that dt's logic didnt make sense. I dont care what zero's logic is or who tricked who. Radish and manyle cannot both be town if what dt said was what he believed, which as i said, warranted an unvote to reconsider new information.

Secondly, tabby, your vote is suspicious because it came quickly after another vote, quickly ending the day, and really wasn't based on a whole lot. You said you posted something to sre what radish would say and then didnt discuss your intentions with us, you juat decided to'spring your trap' based on some metric you held to yourself.

Player/Day

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Tabaha

Radish

Spurge

Radish

Linkz

Radish

Trucks

Stefl

Stefl

DT

Radish

No Lynch

Pezus

Radish

DT

Radish

Zero

Radish

F-F

Mario

Radish

Mantle

No Lynch

Prof

DT

The guests made themselves at home rather quickly -complaining as if they knew each other rather well. Mr. Kitten asked them all to join him in the dining room where they discussed complicated yet important topics like video game sales and manga. One person seemed unamused. It was Radish. "BACK IN MY DAY we used to play real games and go home with black eyes and bleeding lips. Now all you want to do is play yer smancy poker mens! If we wanted entertainment we used to play board games, and cards. Now you just sit around watching japanimation! " Radish's rant went on but no one seemed to care because the dining table with filled with delectables.

Suddenly the lights went out -a chair creaked against the floor, followed by a gasp, then a crack and a thump.

The lights were back on. Laying face-in-soup was Radish and a wrench

Radish was Lynched

Night 1 Start

*note to mods: Japanimation was the actual term used before the term anime was coined. Don't confuse it with the racial slur, "jap".

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:
Lol!
Though i am of the belief that stefl is town i was definitwly not defending him just then , more like pointing out your inability to consider me a suspect despite your mountain of evidence, which tells me you dont think much of your own evidence, which is in line with your thoughts about the mantle trick.

I dont think you believe what you're saying.
Even if I'm wrong about things at least i believe them.

Boom. Direct lie. 

I have said several times you are my number two suspect or number three suspect. I have listed you in several tables. I wrote a massive paragraph explaining why i thought you were scum. 

Frankly I'm disappointed. You are a better player then to outright lie. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

Especially after i just pointed out how radishes role could actually be useful as town.

Since I never gave a deadline, know that nights last approximately 48 hours.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Why so dreadfully long?

Linkzmax said:
Why so dreadfully long?

You're absoultely right. That is pretty long. 24 starting night 2, but know it can go up to 48 depending on how prepared I am.

That is reasonable.