By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I guess my role is more useful than I thought - I don't need/deserve doc protection tonight, mind

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
tabaha said:
Hmm am I reading it incorrectly or radish claims, makes some posts regarding not being lynched and disappears? I'm having an hard time believing that claim and doesn't clear any suspicion i was having on him.

To be honest, after that it turned into a crazy spamfest with DarkT suspecting various people for various things, so I went to watch TV. Haven't seen anything in there that I want to comment on, although if I wasn't somewhat sure that DarkT is playing  his normal town game then I would have voted him by now.

In other words, as soon as you weren't in immediate danger of lynching you stopped caring about the conversation. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

rafish: great for lunching

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
radishhead said:
tabaha said:
Hmm am I reading it incorrectly or radish claims, makes some posts regarding not being lynched and disappears? I'm having an hard time believing that claim and doesn't clear any suspicion i was having on him.

To be honest, after that it turned into a crazy spamfest with DarkT suspecting various people for various things, so I went to watch TV. Haven't seen anything in there that I want to comment on, although if I wasn't somewhat sure that DarkT is playing  his normal town game then I would have voted him by now.

In other words, as soon as you weren't in immediate danger of lynching you stopped caring about the conversation. 

Sorry! I'll try and care more tomorrow (IRL) :)

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Stefl's role doesn't actually sound that similar to mine at all, so I'm not worried about that

Watch me on YouTube!

Around the Network

Well this is enough for me. I wasn't sure about radish' scumliness (does this word exist?) so I went and tried to make him say something to see if I should vote him or not. Then the fake L-0 happens, he reveals his role and goes away after a bit. In a way that I translated like this: "lol k i'm not getting lynched better watch some tv" (it wasn't really like this but it was the general feeling I got out of it)
So he doesn't say anything of use besides is role which sounds suspicious. And because of that I can't see a reason to don't vote him. He really didn't make anything to clarify is alignment when I waited for him to do it.

Vote radishhead

Zero explain what you mean by "tricking the town".
I think you're off track but i don't think you're mafia.

also horrible english in my post

Extremely scummy vote tabby.
What is radish at, l-1 or lynched?

So is that actually L-0 now? If so, definitely keep an eye on Tabaha- that was pretty unacceptable

Watch me on YouTube!