By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Okay, since most people on here don't understand the word 'would', I will try to refrain from using it in the future, since 'would' is such a hard word to understand. Wait, maybe a dictionary can help them... gimme a sec...

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/would

maybe that will help them

Around the Network

Alright, this is specifically to zero -

Explain how I "tricked" town. Explanation please.

DarkThanatos said:
Final-Fan said:
DarkThanatos said:

Radish- you like hammering. Why havent you hammered yourself yet? Clearly you have an important role you are relunctant to kill yourself. 

You've already said that the one you claimed "isn't that important for town to win". So either your roleclaim is fake, or you are scum and you dont want to deprive your scummates.

I assume the first part is a joke.  As for the second part, perhaps he simply doesn't think much of Watchers. 

Sigh. 
Unvote radish

Players have hammered themselves in the past games I've played. 

Question- why unvote radish? 

I don't mind if you do- the whole point of a lynch is that town agrees on it. That way there is the highest chance of hitting scum- I would like to know your reasoning though. If it's valid, i can move away from Radish and focus on my newfound scum players.

Yes, but that's completely different behavior than simply being trigger-happy, and behavior that I don't believe radish has exhibited. 

I think his behavior around his claim is plausibly town.  I don't necessarily know if I think he shouldn't be lynched, but I definitely want to give town ample time to react to that development instead of having some jerks hammer for us. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

radishhead said:
@mario I can't see the people that perform the actions

So, what good would your role do then? Another way of putting it, what do you gain from learning what "roles" targeted someone?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

tabaha said:
Hmm am I reading it incorrectly or radish claims, makes some posts regarding not being lynched and disappears? I'm having an hard time believing that claim and doesn't clear any suspicion i was having on him.

To be honest, after that it turned into a crazy spamfest with DarkT suspecting various people for various things, so I went to watch TV. Haven't seen anything in there that I want to comment on, although if I wasn't somewhat sure that DarkT is playing  his normal town game then I would have voted him by now.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Zero youisunderstand.
If dt says that mantle actedbscummy for tricking radish into claiming, then that would imply that they are on separate teams. Unless of course the accusation is unfounded, as i believe it is and the reason why i said "why not just lynch him", then thatsshould have signalled that either the trick idea is bpgus or that radish is town. Under the idea of trickster scum mantle, both, yes both, cannot be scum.

Its possible that they indeed both ARE scum, but not under the idea that mantle tricked radish. Moreso, it would be if they previously discussed radish making a fakevlaim and mantle pressing him to out it under the impression it would save him from a lync. But if that were the case surely radish could have just claimed without the necessity to be pressured.

Also dt, please answer the second part of the question which was "where did i start tunneling........what posts of tabahas did you consider scummy, as you've previously written?
I'm interested in seeing how you reconcile me tunneling tabaha while showing that tabaha was being scummy, and then how my "tunneling" would be wrong in the face of scummy posts by tabaha.

Also, i do agree that radishes role sounds something like a scum watcher. But pnly in the event that he can also see who visited.
If he cannot, then id say its a town role meant to catch fakeclaimers who say they did a certain action to a certain player on some specific night.

Huh well lokk at that, his role could also be used to confirm town claims who claim to have done x to y on a certain night.
Actually sounds rather cop-like to me.

zero129 said:

Also profs funky mis spelling of some things " I have no intention of lunching rafishrafishes role anyeay.. radish into vlaiming

Vlaming almost sounds like how a russan or france person would say claiming. Is this your way of saying you belong in one of them 4 rooms on the map? or maybe you are from one of the "And such" rooms?. hmm.

i think pezus hit it on the head when he said Prof, Stefl, and Radish all being on the same team http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880226

Im also starting to think that Mantle might be too with the way he was defending radish. then the is Prof and stefl having each others back. The old tricks of pretend voting for your scum buddy etc. Also Stefls and Radish claim was a bit funky with them both having pretty much the same roles as i dont think both of them have the same role but i do think they could be on the same team so could one of them be fake claiming?.

anyway like i said im still ok with my vote on Radish as i think to test my theory he would be my best bet for a lynch. As i think he has a pretty powerful role and is also mafia thats why mantle is trying to protect him imo i think he could be a busdriver or the godfather or something like that.

I wouldn't read too much into those kind of misspellings.  He posts from his phone sometimes and when he does he makes many many errors like that.  Spurge was also doing things like typing "n" instead of the spacebar likenthis.  It's just insane paranoia to ascribe this to being mafia. 

How exactly would lynching radish test your theory?  First off, there aren't any flips, and even if a coroner reveals the result how will it prove that you're right about the others?  Or is the "theory" you mean the idea he is false claiming? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!