By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:
DarkT, please, point out where I put words into your mouth.

I said why would scum take a random chance kill hitting a weaker role perhaps, when they already have a strong town confirmed. 

You responded by saying that all roles are useful even if some are more powerful then others. 

Either this is you putting words in my mouth by implying my meaning was that weaker roles are not worth hitting. 

Or you are deliberately changing the subject to try and distract from my post.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

@Zero. Where did you go? I thought you were reading through the thread and would post your thoughts?
I need your opinion on Stefl.

DT, first link of http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4880827 404's on me

(i'll be posting moar soon™)

It's not a 404 on me sorry tabaha. I dont know why it is doing that.

durr i meant the second

Around the Network

Lol!
Though i am of the belief that stefl is town i was definitwly not defending him just then , more like pointing out your inability to consider me a suspect despite your mountain of evidence, which tells me you dont think much of your own evidence, which is in line with your thoughts about the mantle trick.

I dont think you believe what you're saying.
Even if I'm wrong about things at least i believe them.

DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
DarkT, please, point out where I put words into your mouth.

I said why would scum take a random chance kill hitting a weaker role perhaps, when they already have a strong town confirmed. 

You responded by saying that all roles are useful even if some are more powerful then others. 

Either this is you putting words in my mouth by implying my meaning was that weaker roles are not worth hitting. 

Or you are deliberately changing the subject to try and distract from my post.

No, I tried to make a reasonable attempt to make you realise that every role is a danger to scum, while some not as dangerous as others, it will still mainly revolve around the player behind it if he will be killed.

Anyway, what you just said doesn't fit the initial post or the next post, after that one, you already claimed I put words into your mouth. I also don't see me implying that you said weaker roles aren't worth hitting.

Also, it is not like I didn't answer/react to your other questions/statements in the meantime. While you need to be asked several times by people before you even care to react.

In fact, the only statement where anyone put something in someones mouth was when you said I think radish is scum, ignoring the first part of the post. I admit it was sloppy worded, but nontheless, you interpreted stuff that wasn't there. Specially when I already said I don't trust myself on judging radish and that I tend to believe linkz on reading radish, so this would already imply that while I hold a personal opinion on him, it is worthless, because I know I read radish wrong.

Oo, yeah the second really 404

@ darkt
What a poor example of tunneling.
I said tabby parroted me. Its plain as day. I said something, then he said it, meanwhile linking his thought back to a previous vague post in whoch he writes "that is what i meant by'among other things'" (paraphrased.
He denied it, so i pointed it out with a quote. Where does the tunneling begin?
I adked him a question which instead of taking a stance and outright denying , he evasively started being sarcastic. Then at the very end of everything he admits that his response was "just the way that he is".

Tunneling? Or me getting a proper response to something that he eventually agrees with? Iade no attempt to hammer him with questions, i simply wanted a proper well explained answrt instead of a sarcastic quip that does not answer my question.

Tunneling is thinking that everything a player does is suspicious, and questioning them for everything they do. I adked one question and pestered him until i got a response, much like i had to do with you just now to get you to tell me where my tunneling began. You have not done a good job answering the question, but i have what i came for nonetheless.

Hmm am I reading it incorrectly or radish claims, makes some posts regarding not being lynched and disappears? I'm having an hard time believing that claim and doesn't clear any suspicion i was having on him.