By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:

No, if you are scum, your case is good because people don't care, if you are town, your case is bad.

Also, you sound pretty sure that I have to be scum so far. The weird thing is that not more people are jumping on me so far, because they just love how town takes itself apart, or there aren't much more players from the scumteam to jump on me. I don't know it yet. (Well, there are a lot more perspectives, and even a lot more possible realities)

Well, I am not hesitant to Vote for Radish to keep my own arse save here. Also, like I already said, I tend to trust linkz on radish.

Right- so you say you are unhesistant to vote Radish- then don't. Why would you do this? 

I think it's so that you appear to be with town, but don't want to vote for him because either

A) He is your scummate and you thought there was still a chance for him not to be lynched. 

B) You don't want to be under suspicion when he flips. This would only matter if he flipped town- which would make sense if he was town because as scum you would know he wasn't. Or because you don't want suspicion on you because you have something to hide- you're scum/third party. A player playing for town would vote him if they were "not hesistant" because they thought he was scum. 

Another point. "To save your own arse?" 

There is no lynchtrain on you. Nobody was really pushing you except Mantle. Why are you so concerned about your vote? 

You are now my number two scumspect. 

No, to save my own arse in this case means to save my own arse, means, that by any possibility that a lynch train is really forming on me I wouldn't be waiting to vote for radish in order to hammer/move him nearer to lynch in order to protect myself. If I really would be in a situation like you claim I would just vote for him and get it over. I didn't know the exact votals though, and that was one reason for not voting. Please don't say I am unhesitant to vote for radish just like that, please reread the sentence once again:

Well, I am not hesitant to Vote for Radish to keep my own arse save here. Also, like I already said, I tend to trust linkz on radish.

To rephrase it: Would it be necessary to vote for radish in order to save my own arse, I would vote for him.

If I would not be hesitant in general, I would've just voted for him, thus really hammering.

Why even bother bringing that up? You had one vote on you. A lynch train hadn't even shown the starts of forming. Not to mention EVERYONE would be willing to vote someone else to save their arse. That's not even worth pointing out. 

Even if that was what you meant- why follow it up with "I tend to trust linkz on Radish". If you were trusting him- you would have voted for him. It makes no sense to join those two together. 

I'm sorry but that is you trying to squirm your way out of the hole, and it didn't work. 

A lynch train on me could form fast with how many people have voiced their suspicion on me and I don't get anything by hiding my thoughts.

And no, by no means I would revenge vote silly people like you. It was the way you suggested that he should hammer himself. It seemed like you don't want some information to be spilled.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:
spurgeonryan said:
So mantle says radish is lynched. Then pushes for him to claim. Which ends up outing two players. Then goes for a no lynch which people have already been against. All orchestrated in last 15 minutes before supposed twilight.

vote: mantle

I agree with you here. Scummy move Mantle- it would not have been much effort for you to check, yet you didn't in the hope of a claim. Make it easier for you to chose your target tonight perhaps? 

I did look back but didn't say it to make radish roleclaim. I believed it would be for his best if he is town and for his worst if he is scum.

Why do you care if you think he is scum who has overwhelming evidence against him though?

I do not understand what you mean by the first point. You did look back- but you deliberately misled town? Thats what I'm reading, but I may be misinterpreting. 

Secondly- it's not the effect on him that concerns me (although by saying it it may have stopped players voting him) 

It's that is caused others to claim. If Stefl turns out to be town- you just made him reveal a powerful role. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:

Why even bother bringing that up? You had one vote on you. A lynch train hadn't even shown the starts of forming. Not to mention EVERYONE would be willing to vote someone else to save their arse. That's not even worth pointing out. 

Even if that was what you meant- why follow it up with "I tend to trust linkz on Radish". If you were trusting him- you would have voted for him. It makes no sense to join those two together. 

I'm sorry but that is you trying to squirm your way out of the hole, and it didn't work. 

A lynch train on me could form fast with how many people have voiced their suspicion on me and I don't get anything by hiding my thoughts.

And no, by no means I would revenge vote silly people like you. It was the way you suggested that he should hammer himself. It seemed like you don't want some information to be spilled.

If a lynch train could form that fast- then some would come from those players who have voted Radish. That would mean your vote on him would no-longer lynch him, rendering your original argument invalid. 

You literally just disproved your own statement. 

What information could be spilled? He has already roleclaimed, and it is day 1. He will not have any information on anyone else, and his feelings about others hr would have already raised as he thought he was going to be lynched. Your second part is also invalid. 

DarkThanatos said:

mantlepiecek said:

~quote~

This game is power role heavy so the possibility of a vanilla town is less than 5%.

It is power-heavy. Not pure power. In a game of 13- for there to only be a 5% chance of hitting vanilla that would require less then one person to be vanilla. Seeing as i doubt there is just one vanilla player- i believe it is likely there are multiple. 13 power roles would be insane to balance imo. 

Either way- the point still stands. Why take the chance of hitting a less important power role when you have a strong one? 

I.e Why take the chance of hitting deputy when you already have the Doc? 

Because the doc could be protected if he claimed publicaly. Also, a nurse/deputy being hit holds the same value as hiting the cop/doc on night 1. Later on, depending on their actions, killing the power who actually had actions to be taken, can become more valueable.

theprof00 said:
LOL
1 i said "you wouldnt happen to be lying i have an itchy trigger finger" to see radishes reaction. I have no intention of lunching rafish.
2 i am also of the opinion that there is a coroner, therefore mafia will likely figure out rafishes role anyeay. Trying to trick radish into vlaiming only makes sense if mafia believe they have no way of finding his role out.
In past games mafia have been able to see the flip so long as there was a single vote on a lynch. It could very likely be the same case here.
3 your insistence that mantle tricked radish means you do not believe radish is scum and mantle is. At the very least that should warrant an unvote for sake of considering new ebidence.

1- That may well be the case. Doesn't make you any less suspicious. 

2 - Its not him that matters here, its players like Stefl. Two people revealed roles, only one could be lynched. Therefore it still gives scum a role. 

3 - No it doesn't. I'm not saying that Mantle is scum, I'm saying it was scummy. It could well have just been a mistake- though his new post suggests overwise.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
My opinions on the tabaha milarky.

Prof is tunneling tabaha, and tabaha isn't responding well- whether this is due to the odd poor bit of english skill, or whether he is scum, or whether he is town and can't handle being tunneled I am not sure.
That prof is tunneling him actually makes me think he is town, but on the flipside, some of his responses to Prof and FF are scummy.

Overall, I think there are better lynch candidates right now then tabaha- but I do not trust him by any means

explain where my tunneling started and where he started not responding well, and which responses were scummy.

DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:

If a lynch train could form that fast- then some would come from those players who have voted Radish. That would mean your vote on him would no-longer lynch him, rendering your original argument invalid. 

You literally just disproved your own statement. 

What information could be spilled? He has already roleclaimed, and it is day 1. He will not have any information on anyone else, and his feelings about others hr would have already raised as he thought he was going to be lynched. Your second part is also invalid. 

Well, maybe something that could be detrimental to hitting scum later on? Maybe something that reveals his scum mates?

@bolded, no, with an uneven number of players it is possible that I go to L-1 without one person changing his vote from radish to me. Also, I would prolly hammer before I get to L-1

Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:

mantlepiecek said:

~quote~

This game is power role heavy so the possibility of a vanilla town is less than 5%.

It is power-heavy. Not pure power. In a game of 13- for there to only be a 5% chance of hitting vanilla that would require less then one person to be vanilla. Seeing as i doubt there is just one vanilla player- i believe it is likely there are multiple. 13 power roles would be insane to balance imo. 

Either way- the point still stands. Why take the chance of hitting a less important power role when you have a strong one? 

I.e Why take the chance of hitting deputy when you already have the Doc? 

Because the doc could be protected if he claimed publicaly. Also, a nurse/deputy being hit holds the same value as hiting the cop/doc on night 1. Later on, depending on their actions, killing the power who actually had actions to be taken, can become more valueable.

What? This wasn't a specific case. Are you telling me that some roles are not stronger then others? Thats the point I'm making here. If you argue that all roles are worth the same- then I'd say you are wrong. 

DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

I did look back but didn't say it to make radish roleclaim. I believed it would be for his best if he is town and for his worst if he is scum.

Why do you care if you think he is scum who has overwhelming evidence against him though?

I do not understand what you mean by the first point. You did look back- but you deliberately misled town? Thats what I'm reading, but I may be misinterpreting. 

Secondly- it's not the effect on him that concerns me (although by saying it it may have stopped players voting him) 

It's that is caused others to claim. If Stefl turns out to be town- you just made him reveal a powerful role. 

I didn't deliberately mislead town. I just didn't say I was wrong about radish being lynched because I wanted him to roleclaim. Maybe you think it is scummy right now, but sometimes role-claiming is the only way one can save themselves from a lynch, and if radish is town, I wanted to help him out.

You realize that he is not lynched right now. Let us assume I am scum trying to manipulate him into roleclaiming. I could make it so that I both lynched him and made him claim - which would work out a lot better for me, no?

Instead I tried to make it so that he isn't lynched this early. He could still be scum but town radish isn't as strong a defender as you may think. I am sure we can find out if he is scum or not later on as well, no need to rush on day 1 with radish.

Wow dt take a concrete stance on something both mantle and radish cannot be scum if you believe the words you said. Which one is it? Where is your vote?
The number one tunneling person here is you. On radish since the start of the day and still there with me, someone who is increasingly bevoming your focal point not even being given an fos when i even dared you to lynch me
you are scum.: