By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:

No, if you are scum, your case is good because people don't care, if you are town, your case is bad.

Also, you sound pretty sure that I have to be scum so far. The weird thing is that not more people are jumping on me so far, because they just love how town takes itself apart, or there aren't much more players from the scumteam to jump on me. I don't know it yet. (Well, there are a lot more perspectives, and even a lot more possible realities)

Well, I am not hesitant to Vote for Radish to keep my own arse save here. Also, like I already said, I tend to trust linkz on radish.

Right- so you say you are unhesistant to vote Radish- then don't. Why would you do this? 

I think it's so that you appear to be with town, but don't want to vote for him because either

A) He is your scummate and you thought there was still a chance for him not to be lynched. 

B) You don't want to be under suspicion when he flips. This would only matter if he flipped town- which would make sense if he was town because as scum you would know he wasn't. Or because you don't want suspicion on you because you have something to hide- you're scum/third party. A player playing for town would vote him if they were "not hesistant" because they thought he was scum. 

Another point. "To save your own arse?" 

There is no lynchtrain on you. Nobody was really pushing you except Mantle. Why are you so concerned about your vote? 

You are now my number two scumspect. 

No, to save my own arse in this case means to save my own arse, means, that by any possibility that a lynch train is really forming on me I wouldn't be waiting to vote for radish in order to hammer/move him nearer to lynch in order to protect myself. If I really would be in a situation like you claim I would just vote for him and get it over. I didn't know the exact votals though, and that was one reason for not voting. Please don't say I am unhesitant to vote for radish just like that, please reread the sentence once again:

Well, I am not hesitant to Vote for Radish to keep my own arse save here. Also, like I already said, I tend to trust linkz on radish.

To rephrase it: Would it be necessary to vote for radish in order to save my own arse, I would vote for him.

If I would not be hesitant in general, I would've just voted for him, thus really hammering.

Why even bother bringing that up? You had one vote on you. A lynch train hadn't even shown the starts of forming. Not to mention EVERYONE would be willing to vote someone else to save their arse. That's not even worth pointing out. 

Even if that was what you meant- why follow it up with "I tend to trust linkz on Radish". If you were trusting him- you would have voted for him. It makes no sense to join those two together. 

I'm sorry but that is you trying to squirm your way out of the hole, and it didn't work. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
HAMMER TIME!

you missed a perfect opportunity to hammer vote me there- I wouldn't even have been mad because it would have been so suitable

Radish- you like hammering. Why havent you hammered yourself yet? Clearly you have an important role you are relunctant to kill yourself. 

You've already said that the one you claimed "isn't that important for town to win". So either your roleclaim is fake, or you are scum and you dont want to deprive your scummates.

YOU ARE SCUM!

UNVOTE

Vote: DarkT

Your logical argument is unflawable. Revenge voting scum. 

LOL
1 i said "you wouldnt happen to be lying i have an itchy trigger finger" to see radishes reaction. I have no intention of lunching rafish.
2 i am also of the opinion that there is a coroner, therefore mafia will likely figure out rafishes role anyeay. Trying to trick radish into vlaiming only makes sense if mafia believe they have no way of finding his role out.
In past games mafia have been able to see the flip so long as there was a single vote on a lynch. It could very likely be the same case here.
3 your insistence that mantle tricked radish means you do not believe radish is scum and mantle is. At the very least that should warrant an unvote for sake of considering new ebidence.

Final-Fan said:
DarkThanatos said:
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
HAMMER TIME!

you missed a perfect opportunity to hammer vote me there- I wouldn't even have been mad because it would have been so suitable

Radish- you like hammering. Why havent you hammered yourself yet? Clearly you have an important role you are relunctant to kill yourself. 

You've already said that the one you claimed "isn't that important for town to win". So either your roleclaim is fake, or you are scum and you dont want to deprive your scummates.

I assume the first part is a joke.  As for the second part, perhaps he simply doesn't think much of Watchers. 

Sigh. 
Unvote radish

Players have hammered themselves in the past games I've played. 

Question- why unvote radish? 

I don't mind if you do- the whole point of a lynch is that town agrees on it. That way there is the highest chance of hitting scum- I would like to know your reasoning though. If it's valid, i can move away from Radish and focus on my newfound scum players.

Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:

Similarly tabaha- you didn't vote him either but said you would. Is this so that you can get away with going along with town? 

You at least gave a reason of you don't have enough of a tell. That is something- even though I would argue the amount of evidence against him is large. 

Could you point out the post where I said I was going to vote tabaha?

Sorry, that was aimed at tabaha. Seperate post. 

Around the Network

Darkt
Still waiting to see where my tunneling on tabby started that causef him to say scummy things.
This is the fourth time i ask for this.

mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
Mantle didn't make anyone do anything and that would be the most ridiculous strategy I've ever seen. Force someone to claim by pretending they are at L-0.
WHAT DOES MAFIA CARE SO LONG AS THEY'RE DEAD?

Mafia cares a lot. By knowing town's roles they can decide who is amore important lynch candidate. Why take the chance of hitting a vanilla when you know  a strong power town player? 

You are an experienced player Prof. You would know this. 

Why are you trying to remove suspicion on Mantle? 

Maybe both you and Mantle are scummates. Or maybe it is just you. 

This game is power role heavy so the possibility of a vanilla town is less than 5%.

It is power-heavy. Not pure power. In a game of 13- for there to only be a 5% chance of hitting vanilla that would require less then one person to be vanilla. Seeing as i doubt there is just one vanilla player- i believe it is likely there are multiple. 13 power roles would be insane to balance imo. 

Either way- the point still stands. Why take the chance of hitting a less important power role when you have a strong one? 

I.e Why take the chance of hitting deputy when you already have the Doc? 

zero129 said:
pezus said:
zeroooo, come out to play

Im catching up atm up to this post now, will post my thoughts when im done in a few

When you do- tell me what you think of mantle and my points against Spurge please. 

DarkThanatos said:
zero129 said:
pezus said:
zeroooo, come out to play

Im catching up atm up to this post now, will post my thoughts when im done in a few

When you do- tell me what you think of mantle and my points against Spurge please. 

To clarify- our combined points against him. Not what you think of Mantle and what you think of my points against spurge.

theprof00 said:
Darkt
Still waiting to see where my tunneling on tabby started that causef him to say scummy things.
This is the fourth time i ask for this.

I said it was trying to push him to make mistakes- not that he said scummy things from the first question. Either way- give me a sec.