By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wait, I'm not lynched? I wouldn't have claimed if I knew that :s

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Wait, I'm not lynched? I wouldn't have claimed if I knew that :s

It is a very good thing you claimed then. If you are town this gives a chance that  you are not lynched, and if mafia kill you, you are confirmed town thereby helping us lower our suspects.

Now you can actually use your ability and help us.

I think Radish is still at L-1.

@Radish
Basically, you target one person and can see every action that was done to them, except not the people who did it? Or, you see every action that was done and the people who did it to them?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

@mario I can't see the people that perform the actions

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Why does important stuff always happens when I'm out?
mantle you did a nasty trick there. I hope you realise you made radish and stefl(not directly but as a consequence) claim with your "he's at L-0" trick

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
So mantle says radish is lynched. Then pushes for him to claim. Which ends up outing two players. Then goes for a no lynch which people have already been against. All orchestrated in last 15 minutes before supposed twilight.

vote: mantle

First true feel in the game.

Sorry on my phone if it bolds the thread. Will fix when home.

Haha, I thought he was lynched actually. Went back and tried to find if true - he was at level 1. Didn't say it though since I wanted him to roleclaim. You see if I said it there was a chance he could get lynched as town - now that he has roleclaimed, if he is town scum will be a lot more alert in trying to hammer him.

Of course if he is scum none of this really matters. As far as stefl's roleclaim is concerned, radish's lynch had nothing to do with it.

Mantle didn't make anyone do anything and that would be the most ridiculous strategy I've ever seen. Force someone to claim by pretending they are at L-0.
WHAT DOES MAFIA CARE SO LONG AS THEY'RE DEAD?

Radish, you wouldn't be lying about your role, or hiding something important would you?
I have an itchy trigger finger

I've got nothing else to say about my role, and everything that I've said about it is true

Watch me on YouTube!

STOP!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson