By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Stefl is claiming to be an "absorber". I am not trusting it but given time it can be confirmed.

Around the Network

Although wiki says that it can be of any alignment.

Also, radish is not lynched yet. I would like to see who will vote him next though, because I actually don't think he is scum. It should be interesting.

Unvote : Stefl1504

Vote : No Lynch

Stefl, does a person that targets you lose their ability?

Linkzmax said:
Stefl, does a person that targets you lose their ability?

There was nothing mentioned of it and I didn't ask about it.

Stefl1504 said:
Ah fuck it, I already said to much anyway.

I copy abilities that target me, I will be able to use them in later nights, though only one ability per night.

So if I get coped tonight and doced tonight, I can either cop or doc in the future. With how my role works, I was hesitant to claim, because I would potentially become a bus driver.

Interesting. I believe your role claim, since that isn't really something you can make up. The real question is what your alignment is. That role could be useful for mafia to have or for town to have.

Also, do you think mafia will go after you now?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Ah fuck it, I already said to much anyway.

I copy abilities that target me, I will be able to use them in later nights, though only one ability per night.

So if I get coped tonight and doced tonight, I can either cop or doc in the future. With how my role works, I was hesitant to claim, because I would potentially become a bus driver.

Interesting. I believe your role claim, since that isn't really something you can make up. The real question is what your alignment is. That role could be useful for mafia to have or for town to have.

Also, do you think mafia will go after you now?

Well, I don't think they will imidiatly, I would assume they would bus drive me if they can though. I do not believe a roleblocker can hinder my passive copying, though that is something I should ask.

Oh, well, I just thought about it... they prolly won't busdrive me, because a busdrive on towns side can be fucking risky for them.

Oh, btw, my name is the butler...

inb4 the butler did it jokes...

pezus said:
after all this talk about bus drivers being OP, do you think hat would implement him again?

Yes, I trust hat to do so, specially since this is a power heavy game.

pezus said:
after all this talk about bus drivers being OP, do you think hat would implement him again?

Hat never said it was OP though, or rather he didn't think it shouldn't be implemented because of it being OP.

Also serious FOS on you for this. If I were to hazard a guess you are the mafia busdriver.