By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
The role is only scummy if you think it's a fakeclaim. It's rather weak for town or scum.

Perhaps

Around the Network

Though... it could be that just these similarities make it not a fake claim :/...

Linkzmax said:
I didn't ask why you unvoted. I asked who you think you unvoted.

Stefl, are you saying you will know what actions are taken and not just who visits you?

Well, I don't really 'see' the actions taken against me, though I will clearly know which actions where taken against me. What is more important, I will not know who did it to me.

What kind of a role is that? You know what actions were performed against you?

Or are you just semi-claiming?

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:
pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

I think we should lynch either stefl or pezus then. I am highly leaning towards stefl; and I am sure we are bound to get information in some way or form.

Hatmoza posted flavour that told you if your lynched target was town/scum in the last game. Something similar may happen this game.

The case on him isn't as strong but it is good enough for day 1 in my eyes.

Wait, the case isn't as strong but you'd still prefer his lynch over radish? 

That's not what I said. I said it is not as strong as I would like. And yes, I guess I prefer his lynch over radish because I can't see why we would be lynching radish.

Well, I don't see that there lol. Guess you forgot to add that.

Yeah, well, I did not put radish either. It didn't feel necessary.

Around the Network

So Stefl and radish claim the "same" role, the difference being Stefl is self-only while radish can (only?) target others.

Wow, I thought my role was useless - Stefl you've got a joke role haha

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Ah fuck it, I already said to much anyway.

I copy abilities that target me, I will be able to use them in later nights, though only one ability per night.

So if I get coped tonight and doced tonight, I can either cop or doc in the future. With how my role works, I was hesitant to claim, because I would potentially become a bus driver.

To fully claim...

Neat. "Certainly" not a scum role, but possible to fake. Not even close to something that should be worried about now though.