By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:
At this point, it's better you don't know what my role is to prevent the Mafia from getting ideas about what powers we've got in this round.

Just roleclaim. It doesn't matter. We will know what we lost if you are town. Which is also important.

For eg, what if someone fake claimed your role?

Around the Network
radishhead said:
At this point, it's better you don't know what my role is to prevent the Mafia from getting ideas about what powers we've got in this round.

What mantle said

Spurge, who is it that you think you just unvoted?

It's nothing special- I choose a player and I can find out what actions were used on them that night

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
It's nothing special- I choose a player and I can find out what actions were used on them that night

So an action watcher

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:

~quote~

No, if you are scum, your case is good because people don't care, if you are town, your case is bad.

Also, you sound pretty sure that I have to be scum so far. The weird thing is that not more people are jumping on me so far, because they just love how town takes itself apart, or there aren't much more players from the scumteam to jump on me. I don't know it yet. (Well, there are a lot more perspectives, and even a lot more possible realities)

Well, I am not hesitant to Vote for Radish to keep my own arse save here. Also, like I already said, I tend to trust linkz on radish.

That makes no sense. If my case is bad it has to be illogical or nonsensical, it has got nothing to do with how many people care about it. Not all people understand everyone's case.

And yes, I am pretty sure about you being scum, at least more than others. One other person I am suspicious of is pezus.

Like I said, the reason for it being good if you are scum is that people don't care about it. I didn't specify any reason why it is bad if you are town.

Sounds pretty scummy to me.

theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

So an action watcher

Too similar to my role, I don't buy it.

The role is only scummy if you think it's a fakeclaim. It's rather weak for town or scum.

I didn't ask why you unvoted. I asked who you think you unvoted.

Stefl, are you saying you will know what actions are taken and not just who visits you?