By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:
Hm, I might have taken it too far that time - is that L0?

Is that all you have to say?

Around the Network

It must be L-0 since hat said he was on L-2 and after that Linkz and FF voted.

spurgeonryan said:
God you are so undrcisive tabaha! I do not think you have voted for anyone in any game you have ever played it seems.

spurge i didn't vote him yet because I think the acse against him isn't that strong. YET

mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
~quote~

So basically, if I am town, prof has to be town? Neat then lynch me, because if there really is a coroner, he should make prof confirmed town... wait no... that still does make no sense at all... see, nice twisting logic~

Oh, and yes, I am desperate, such good players being so st**** as town. Or good as scum, because people don't really care for your campaign against me (except for prof, who really choose a strange point in the "lynchtrain" against me, to call it a lynchtrain).

Ah, maybe I should just go back to lurking, people like you are pissing me off, firstly, because you don't give me anything to defend against, you are just saying I have to be scum, because of the fucking way I post, I always post lacking english posts, crazy assumptions and try to get people to view different angles from a situation, because I am not really good at anything else if my power does not allow me to add to my play and since it is day 1, it hasn't allowed me, if just one person targets me tonight, I am confirmable, and my role will become much more useful.

How does that even imply that prof has to be town if you are town? If he defended you and you were to be lynched, then it implies that you think the people who are lynching think that prof is your scumbuddy. And so if anything it would lead to prof's lynch, not yours, since it was his act of defending that caused your lynch.

So because people don't care my case is bad? Sorry, that is illogical. My case is good enough in my eyes for me to persue it, and you haven't given me any reason not to.

I don't have to give you anything to defend against. I am not saying you HAVE to be scum, and it is not because of your english (which is fine btw).

No, if you are scum, your case is good because people don't care, if you are town, your case is bad.

Also, you sound pretty sure that I have to be scum so far. The weird thing is that not more people are jumping on me so far, because they just love how town takes itself apart, or there aren't much more players from the scumteam to jump on me. I don't know it yet. (Well, there are a lot more perspectives, and even a lot more possible realities)

Well, I am not hesitant to Vote for Radish to keep my own arse save here. Also, like I already said, I tend to trust linkz on radish.

I we are in twilight, someone, please target me during the night, it doesn't matter if you are scum or town, just gimme some of the sweet stuff.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Anything to say about the situation before you leave tabaha? Or was that the only reason you stopped by?

I don't have really anything that i want to add. Well, maybe Stefl doing strange stuff related to refering his role

The plan failed - good luck town, the information I could have provided would have been useful, but I don't think it's key to victory

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

If that's the case (L-0 on radish) then a Town radish would roleclaim right now.

Signature goes here!

Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

How does that even imply that prof has to be town if you are town? If he defended you and you were to be lynched, then it implies that you think the people who are lynching think that prof is your scumbuddy. And so if anything it would lead to prof's lynch, not yours, since it was his act of defending that caused your lynch.

So because people don't care my case is bad? Sorry, that is illogical. My case is good enough in my eyes for me to persue it, and you haven't given me any reason not to.

I don't have to give you anything to defend against. I am not saying you HAVE to be scum, and it is not because of your english (which is fine btw).

No, if you are scum, your case is good because people don't care, if you are town, your case is bad.

Also, you sound pretty sure that I have to be scum so far. The weird thing is that not more people are jumping on me so far, because they just love how town takes itself apart, or there aren't much more players from the scumteam to jump on me. I don't know it yet. (Well, there are a lot more perspectives, and even a lot more possible realities)

Well, I am not hesitant to Vote for Radish to keep my own arse save here. Also, like I already said, I tend to trust linkz on radish.

That makes no sense. If my case is bad it has to be illogical or nonsensical, it has got nothing to do with how many people care about it. Not all people understand everyone's case.

And yes, I am pretty sure about you being scum, at least more than others. One other person I am suspicious of is pezus.

At this point, it's better you don't know what my role is to prevent the Mafia from getting ideas about what powers we've got in this round.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~