By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

@bold, what if a scum prof did that with the goal to amplify the lynch against me?

You mean that he'd defend you so we realize he did defend you and that we would then concluded that you're scum. That's fucked up even for prof so I don't think so.

Not only is it far-fetched, it is impossible. If anything, that would lead to prof's lynch rather than stefl's lynch.

So basically, if I am town, prof has to be town? Neat then lynch me, because if there really is a coroner, he should make prof confirmed town... wait no... that still does make no sense at all... see, nice twisting logic~

Oh, and yes, I am desperate, such good players being so st**** as town. Or good as scum, because people don't really care for your campaign against me (except for prof, who really choose a strange point in the "lynchtrain" against me, to call it a lynchtrain).

Ah, maybe I should just go back to lurking, people like you are pissing me off, firstly, because you don't give me anything to defend against, you are just saying I have to be scum, because of the fucking way I post, I always post lacking english posts, crazy assumptions and try to get people to view different angles from a situation, because I am not really good at anything else if my power does not allow me to add to my play and since it is day 1, it hasn't allowed me, if just one person targets me tonight, I am confirmable, and my role will become much more useful.

Around the Network

This game mantle.

Stupid gets censored?

Linkzmax said:
This game mantle.

Stupid gets censored?

Yes, stupid gets censored since it is a direct attack towards players.

Stefl, just because your role is confirmable doesn't mean you have to be Town. At least you taught me that much.

personal, it should say, personal attacks towards players.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Stefl, just because your role is confirmable doesn't mean you have to be Town. At least you taught me that much.

True T_T... Anyway, I need someone to target me anyway, or I'll stay useless.

btw in order to avoid strange stuff (like in prev round, last day) I'm going to announce my "schedule": I'll leave around 18:30 GMT (in 36 minutes) and I may or may not be back from 19:30 GMT to 20:00 GMT and then I'll be out until around 22:00 GMT

Oh and I'll probably vote radish, but I would prefer to hear a bit more from him before I make my decision

Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

@bold, what if a scum prof did that with the goal to amplify the lynch against me?

You mean that he'd defend you so we realize he did defend you and that we would then concluded that you're scum. That's fucked up even for prof so I don't think so.

Not only is it far-fetched, it is impossible. If anything, that would lead to prof's lynch rather than stefl's lynch.

So basically, if I am town, prof has to be town? Neat then lynch me, because if there really is a coroner, he should make prof confirmed town... wait no... that still does make no sense at all... see, nice twisting logic~

Oh, and yes, I am desperate, such good players being so st**** as town. Or good as scum, because people don't really care for your campaign against me (except for prof, who really choose a strange point in the "lynchtrain" against me, to call it a lynchtrain).

Ah, maybe I should just go back to lurking, people like you are pissing me off, firstly, because you don't give me anything to defend against, you are just saying I have to be scum, because of the fucking way I post, I always post lacking english posts, crazy assumptions and try to get people to view different angles from a situation, because I am not really good at anything else if my power does not allow me to add to my play and since it is day 1, it hasn't allowed me, if just one person targets me tonight, I am confirmable, and my role will become much more useful.

How does that even imply that prof has to be town if you are town? If he defended you and you were to be lynched, then it implies that you think the people who are lynching think that prof is your scumbuddy. And so if anything it would lead to prof's lynch, not yours, since it was his act of defending that caused your lynch.

So because people don't care my case is bad? Sorry, that is illogical. My case is good enough in my eyes for me to persue it, and you haven't given me any reason not to.

I don't have to give you anything to defend against. I am not saying you HAVE to be scum, and it is not because of your english (which is fine btw).

TruckOSaurus said:

On a side note, I also find it very strange that prof said that your case against him was stronger than the one about radish.

I didn't say the case made more sense, but compare the case against me to the case against Radish.