By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Okay. radish has NEVER cared about all of the attention he usually gets day one,(which isn't every single game either mind you) in fact he embraces it. And I believe it has only once led to his lynch.

Such a change would be a drastic, though unneeded, improvement when it's taken many games just to get a fair bit better.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

@bold, what if a scum prof did that with the goal to amplify the lynch against me?

You mean that he'd defend you so we realize he did defend you and that we would then concluded that you're scum. That's fucked up even for prof so I don't think so.

Not only is it far-fetched, it is impossible. If anything, that would lead to prof's lynch rather than stefl's lynch.

Yes, the fact Stefl suggested it reeks of desperation.

Signature goes here!

Linkzmax said:
Okay. radish has NEVER cared about all of the attention he usually gets day one,(which isn't every single game either mind you) in fact he embraces it. And I believe it has only once led to his lynch.

Such a change would be a drastic, though unneeded, improvement when it's taken many games just to get a fair bit better.

I do agree with this analysis of his playstyle. Even with an important role, radish loves attention, he seeks it so his behavior in this round is a huge turnaround from him.

Signature goes here!

I don't have nearly as much experience with radish as you guys do, so the meta is not something I understand at the moment.

Obviously his reluctance to participate in fear of lynch is bad town play(if town), so his lynch isn't something that would hamper town as much.

But on the other hand it is a very slim tell.

Fine, limit it to the early game from which I already concluded he was scum. Would you say he wasn't participating in the joking around stage as he claims? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4876866

Around the Network
radishhead said:
You can hardly blame me for "hermit"ing - most games I get pushed to L1 on Day 1 just for talking normally
radishhead said:
Yes, please question me Spurge - I've been lacking focus in this round because almost every other round without exception has had me in the limelight answering questions on Day 1 because of something I said or did. I tried to post really conservatively in the early game so that other players might think something was up, leading to questioning - but it didn't happen. Until Day 2 when we actually have proper evidence that I can comment on and analyse, I've got nothing to do here but watch various players launch mindless attacks on one another, and starting small lynch trains

So you (1) hunkered down so that you wouldn't get focused on Day 1 this game; and (2) expected to get focused and respond to that, and the focusing didn't happen and you weren't prepared for that which is why your participation is low. 

These are really contradictory claims.  I know that radish often seems scummy and he actually encouraged that view in the past to make himself an unattractive target for mafia, but this goes beyond the pale.  He's contradicting himself about explaining his own thoughts and actions. 

Unvote
Vote radishhead

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Hm, I might have taken it too far that time - is that L0?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

spurgeonryan said:
mantlepiecek said:

I don't have nearly as much experience with radish as you guys do, so the meta is not something I understand at the moment.

Obviously his reluctance to participate in fear of lynch is bad town play(if town), so his lynch isn't something that would hamper town as much.

But on the other hand it is a very slim tell.

Radish has never had a problem fighting before. Something is strange.

It is also strange that you do not see what is kind of fishy about it. Everyone has fears, does not mean you just sit on it. Usually Radish would play so scummy by now that Linkz or hatmoza would say "Oh that is just town radish playing scummy".

Hat is the mod so he can't reallly say something like that.

Final-ly someone pointed that out! Jeez you guys are turrible

Linkzmax said:
Fine, limit it to the early game from which I already concluded he was scum. Would you say he wasn't participating in the joking around stage as he claims? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4876866

Are you talking about this particular game, or all games I've played with him?