By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:
Reasons prof is scummy.
From the start he has been playing weirdly. Was slow to get into the game with little posting- this has changed now- but I can't be sure if that is because he was picked up on it.
Then after the whole PM/OP situation, where he made a huge deal out of very little, it rubbed me up the wrong way. All it was doing was distracting town with a wall of nothing argument.
Starts dishing out scummy accusations for simple mistakes like the PM/OP thing. Pushing on nothing makes me think he is trying to use his reputation as a good player for a mislynch- this is similarly mirrored with tabaha.
Starts tunnelling tabaha, continuing to dominate him with questions trying to force a by now clearly infuriated tabaha to make a mistake. Does this with bad arguments and poor points.
Now says Radish isn't scummy enough to lynch despite overwhelming evidence. Might be trying to defend scummate before the lynch really kicks off.
Now backtracks on tabaha after a serious push. This is only after multiple people and suspicion is raised on him because of it.
All of these things give scummy vibes. That's a lot of vibes.

1. Does your "slow to get in the game" comment account for the fact he was banned for the first 24 hours of the game?
2. The whole OP/PM thing, as annoying as it might be, that's just what prof does. He creates scenarios in his head (that are sometimes pretty farfetched) and he acts like it's the undeniable truth.
3. People have got to stop throwing the term "tunneling" around like candy on Halloween. Tunneling is when a player won't consider anyone else as a target except their current choice or when they spend days and days accusing the same person. Someone asking a series of question to a player they find suspicous ins't tunneling, it's scumhunting.
4. You didn't mention prof's intervention for Stefl which to me is the most scummy thing he did this round. He somehow felt he had to stop a bandwagon that wasn't there and he later amplified the situation when he replied that 4 people were strongly pushing for Stefl's lynch.

On a side note, I also find it very strange that prof said that your case against him was stronger than the one about radish.

@bold, what if a scum prof did that with the goal to amplify the lynch against me?

Around the Network
radishhead said:
You can hardly blame me for "hermit"ing - most games I get pushed to L1 on Day 1 just for talking normally

How can anyone think(or pretend to do so) that radish is town after saying this?

Unvote

Vote: radish

And I have my hypothetical gun aimed at pezus.

Stefl1504 said:

@bold, what if a scum prof did that with the goal to amplify the lynch against me?

You mean that he'd defend you so we realize he did defend you and that we would then concluded that you're scum. That's fucked up even for prof so I don't think so.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

You mean that he'd defend you so we realize he did defend you and that we would then concluded that you're scum. That's fucked up even for prof so I don't think so.

Good, I just wanted to know if you considered it. I think nothing is too fucked up for prof.

Stefl that seems too far-fetched

Around the Network
pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

I think we should lynch either stefl or pezus then. I am highly leaning towards stefl; and I am sure we are bound to get information in some way or form.

Hatmoza posted flavour that told you if your lynched target was town/scum in the last game. Something similar may happen this game.

The case on him isn't as strong but it is good enough for day 1 in my eyes.

Wait, the case isn't as strong but you'd still prefer his lynch over radish? 

That's not what I said. I said it is not as strong as I would like. And yes, I guess I prefer his lynch over radish because I can't see why we would be lynching radish.

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

Not only is it far-fetched, it is impossible. If anything, that would lead to prof's lynch rather than stefl's lynch.

Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:
You can hardly blame me for "hermit"ing - most games I get pushed to L1 on Day 1 just for talking normally

How can anyone think(or pretend to do so) that radish is town after saying this?

Unvote

Vote: radish

And I have my hypothetical gun aimed at pezus.

I don't see what is super scummy about that. You point it out, he gets lynched, we have a higher chance of hitting scum.

Sure, but first answer something for me. What makes you think he's town?

Linkzmax said:
Sure, but first answer something for me. What makes you think he's town?

Nothing. Other than his recent series of posts which made me think he could be town.