By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
Mario's calling me SK due to my hypothetical lacks serious thought.

On the contrary, I thought about that for quite some time. I gave you three different circumstances I thought could be true. I just concluded you being a SK as the most likely. You could still be a vigilante, or could still have said that to see others reactions. Indeed, it was hypothetical, so maybe I am thinking about it too much. I am not too certain about it, it is just a theory. It would be funny if I was right though. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I would be fine with either a Radish or Stefl lynch. If people don't want a "No lynch" then I will...

Vote: Radish

If there is a coroner they should know to target whoever we lynch today.

Nintendo still doomed?

mantlepiecek said:

~quotes~

I would consider him more likely to be scum.

After thinking back on linkz's posts I have to say he has lacked the kind of insight he usually has in mafia games, even as scum. As town he is usually very informative - right now he is just trying to create suspicion on people.

By argument I meant the conversation. You thought mario could be scum because of him listing linkz as sk. You have the reasoning that noob/newb scum tend to do that and mario did it because no one would be suspicious of him as a result. The important question here is why would mario do that as scum? What is he to gain by calling linkz third party as a veteran player?

I just think it doesn't really matter if he is third party or mafia, both should be considered scum and lynched as such. The gain he has is that accusing someone as third party isn't as risky as accusing someone to be mafia. Also, I think I mentioned this more than once now, while this does feed my thoughts of scum mario, this is not nearly sufficiant to build a case. The vibe I am getting from him is unchanged so far.

Eh, this post was kind of useless since I start to repeat myself, or wait... I think I am doing this pretty much all the time now. Can we please move on from mario? I am no longer curious for now. Other than spurge no one was able to spark my curiousity after mario, and even that has ended with an answer that he gave after asking for it 3 times.

@Stefl
What did you ask me 3 times?

That is fine that you are suspicious of me. Hopefully I can change that though, since it is unwarranted.

Nintendo still doomed?

You thought about it for quite some time and still came up with the idea that I'd play SK in such a way that would make it even more likely for mafia to want me dead? No, I don't think you considered that aspect at all.

Around the Network

For that matter town wouldn't let me live long enough to win when multiple kills become the norm at night. Though I do expect that to be the case more likely than not anyhow, seeing as it's a power heavy game.

Linkzmax said:
You thought about it for quite some time and still came up with the idea that I'd play SK in such a way that would make it even more likely for mafia to want me dead? No, I don't think you considered that aspect at all.

Good point. Like I already said, I'm not certain about it. It is just a theory, so don't get too worked up about it. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
@Stefl
What did you ask me 3 times?

That is fine that you are suspicious of me. Hopefully I can change that though, since it is unwarranted.

I did asked spurge 3 times, sorry about being unclear again. To answer it anyway, I asked him three times which town/scum constelations he thinks are most likely between pezus/radish.

Well, Radish is at L-3 while Stefl and Tabaha are both at L-5.

Nintendo still doomed?

As i thought dt, your case against me is far stronger than the one against radish yet your vote is on him instead of me.