By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Anyways, I believe if we are to go for a lynch then it should be stefl. The three people I was talking about included him and pezus along with radish.

Vote : Stefl1504

Please, since I personally missed, could you give a more detailed reasoning for your vote. Next to to your personal reasoning for radish and pezus. I don't care if you already said it or not, I just want a detailed list of reasoning behind all three from you (preferably reflecting your current views).

My reasoning is my observation of your posts. Your case against mario was weak - and that is not all. Everyone has a weak case but coupling this with your argument with mario makes me think you are scum.

As far as radish is concerned, I don't have much against him, he is just acting pretty scummy. Pezus because of his playstyle.

I also think we should be wary of linkz - the guy is posting one line posts and trying to get radish lynched. I actually would be very suspicious of linkz if radish were to be town.

Around the Network

That's a good point

mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Anyways, I believe if we are to go for a lynch then it should be stefl. The three people I was talking about included him and pezus along with radish.

Please, since I personally missed, could you give a more detailed reasoning for your vote. Next to to your personal reasoning for radish and pezus. I don't care if you already said it or not, I just want a detailed list of reasoning behind all three from you (preferably reflecting your current views).

My reasoning is my observation of your posts. Your case against mario was weak - and that is not all. Everyone has a weak case but coupling this with your argument with mario makes me think you are scum.

As far as radish is concerned, I don't have much against him, he is just acting pretty scummy. Pezus because of his playstyle.

I also think we should be wary of linkz - the guy is posting one line posts and trying to get radish lynched. I actually would be very suspicious of linkz if radish were to be town.

I don't really feel that I had an argument with him, but well okay~

So assuming that there is a coroner that would flip the coming lynch, and say it is radish is the one who was lynched, that then flips town, what would change? Specially in perspective to linkz.

Actually that reminds me over another good point. Mario's calling me SK due to my hypothetical lacks serious thought.

Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I don't really feel that I had an argument with him, but well okay~

So assuming that there is a coroner that would flip the coming lynch, and say it is radish is the one who was lynched, that then flips town, what would change? Specially in perspective to linkz.

I would consider him more likely to be scum.

After thinking back on linkz's posts I have to say he has lacked the kind of insight he usually has in mafia games, even as scum. As town he is usually very informative - right now he is just trying to create suspicion on people.

By argument I meant the conversation. You thought mario could be scum because of him listing linkz as sk. You have the reasoning that noob/newb scum tend to do that and mario did it because no one would be suspicious of him as a result. The important question here is why would mario do that as scum? What is he to gain by calling linkz third party as a veteran player?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
I'm noticing a lot of players which rather large town and mafia pools. I find it strange that players have such large pools this early in the game, and I'm not sure where it comes from. I know that myself, I do it, but I only do it when I'm 90% sure about a player's alignment...so seeing lists with 7 townies and 4 mafia really seem just, sloppy, at best, and scummy at worst.

Well, if you look at my lists they are almost always from most certain to least certain. Thus, I'm not too confident about the last few I list. It almost always benefits town when people make these lists. This is because scum have a hard time making them since they cannot be genuine. Thus, they try to divide up their scum mates in a particular fashion. When someone flips scum you can go back to their list and usually find out who the others are from deductive reasoning. Also, the people that have a hard time coming up with a list are usually scum... or just bad players. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Only we don't have flips, so unless we have a coroner whose results are publicized it will do the town a lot less good, and still benefit mafia by informing just where exactly they all are in townies' minds. I don't know if I can support comprehensive list disclosure. Also this way I don't have to make one

Limited lists are fine. (Top 3 suspects, raise your hand if you suspect X, etc.)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

radishhead said:
Haha look at this - all the people I put on my suspicion list are suddenly getting really agitated and effectively posting "I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure that Radish is scum" (Linkz, Mario) - if you're going to attempt some sort of bandwagon, then you could at least be more subtle about it

There really wasn't any bandwagon going on since no one was really voting yet. Although that has changed, I don't see why you are getting so nervous from nothing. All I did was place you on my scum list. I didn't really go after you all that much. 

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:

Mario and stefl. Why would you think linkz is an sk?

I already explained this. I was pretty detailed with my explanation as well. Although, Stefl was never certain he was a SK. I was the one who said that. Also, I never said I was 100% certain. It was just a theory and a feeling based on his play so far and his one post that rubbed me the wrong way.

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:

Mario seems to have changed his whole playstule since his old playstyle. This has happened over the past few games.

Hmm. I try to play different each game based on which role I have. Although, I won't explain what I try to do different. I play different as a cop than I would if I were vanilla, or doctor, or mafia, or whatever else. Each role requires a different strategy and play style. That being said, it is sort of hard to change some of the things you do.

Nintendo still doomed?