By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
Well that is how I picture you. Congratz!

Stop making other players compliments! Now, compliment my ugly appearance! ;P

I would also like to get some insight into your mind, dear spurge, so other than you imaginating Trucks as a hot dude, I would like to get to hear stuff from you about mario. What are your thoughts off him? Also, what about other minor posters? What is your thought about me?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
My thoughts are you are not really looking into people like usual or being as demanding. But you are posting plenty. Leaning more scum than town. We all know trust is hard to earn.

Tabaha is seeming more confused than usual? Leaning schmmy.

DT seems about where he is usually at. Playing scummy,

I think we should push bot pezus and radish and see howthey react. Only way to tell with them.

Mario seems to have changed his whole playstule since his old playstyle. This has happened over the past few games.

@radish/pez-part: So you would push for both of them? Do you think that both might be scum, if not, what do you think is the most likely constelation in your eyes? Or is it just to catch their reaction?

Pezus can you reiterate? I don't understandbyour question.
Is tabby a stronger case?
Ibdont think dt has anything on tabby and I'm actually leaning away from tabby myself because i feel like he's just being stubborn and arrogant.

spurgeonryan said:
I am particular to O'rion.

I am not feeling it from this game fro.e them. So some pushing could helpnthe matter. Radish has almost become a hermit from the attention. Pezus will panic if he is town.

T_T...

Out of these possibilities, choose a field:

pezus town pezus scum
radish town A1 B1
radish scum A2 B2

Right, sorry for the delay- my fail laptop is fail. Meaning that it has auto rebooted and now won't turn on properly. I'm currently on phone- but this is the worlds biggest sonofabitch to search through posts for. What I will do is now tell you roughly what my case against prof is, then when I have access to my laptop working again ill write it up properly with evidence. I'll even only include stuff before this point so you know why I feel this way now.
In the meantime- keep looking at radish. As I've said several times now- he is the one to lynch IMO.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

Reasons prof is scummy.
From the start he has been playing weirdly. Was slow to get into the game with little posting- this has changed now- but I can't be sure if that is because he was picked up on it.
Then after the whole PM/OP situation, where he made a huge deal out of very little, it rubbed me up the wrong way. All it was doing was distracting town with a wall of nothing argument.
Starts dishing out scummy accusations for simple mistakes like the PM/OP thing. Pushing on nothing makes me think he is trying to use his reputation as a good player for a mislynch- this is similarly mirrored with tabaha.
Starts tunnelling tabaha, continuing to dominate him with questions trying to force a by now clearly infuriated tabaha to make a mistake. Does this with bad arguments and poor points.
Now says Radish isn't scummy enough to lynch despite overwhelming evidence. Might be trying to defend scummate before the lynch really kicks off.
Now backtracks on tabaha after a serious push. This is only after multiple people and suspicion is raised on him because of it.
All of these things give scummy vibes. That's a lot of vibes.

Off the top of my head- that's the reasons. When I go back to get references tomorrow I might find more. On that note I have to sleep because of my flying tomorrow.

Spurge, I still want you to say which of the fields of the table I made in my last post you would think is the most correct one.

spurgeonryan said:
Emc 2 = Pi r 3(V)

Pleasen choose stefl.

I thfought that was a joke.

No, that is no joke, and I still want a decent answer, if you can't understand the table, please say so, I will try to put it in another way, maybe a info graphic or something similiar would be appropriate? The only joke I made was that you should rate my appearance.

spurgeonryan said:
Stefl1504 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I am particular to O'rion.

I am not feeling it from this game fro.e them. So some pushing could helpnthe matter. Radish has almost become a hermit from the attention. Pezus will panic if he is town.

T_T...

Out of these possibilities, choose a field:

pezus town pezus scum
radish town A1 B1
radish scum A2 B2

B2, if that means both are scum. Or just Radish Scum.

So B2 > A2 > rest, okay, that is all I wanted to know, thank you.