By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
DT
please in a solid succinct post, explain to me your case against Radish and then explain your case against me, and then explain why your vote is currently where it is.

Radish: Sustained scummy feel.

Starts off with his incredible lurking. That on it's own is not enough though- when I and others pointed out, he suddenly appears, gets defensive about his scumminess and then continues lurking. He claims innocence of his lurking (saying he had posted as much as me- when in fact i had posted more then double him). He then makes a post trying to put a scum twist on zero- who was clearly just a stupid town to anyone that thought about it- but it gives the impression of him looking for an easy lynch. Another reason is that he refuses to get involved in any debate between players- which gives the impression he is avoiding confrontation and therefore suspicion. If he is going to post little amounts then as town, i would expect him to make those posts worth something. When questioned on who he thinks is scummy or town he refuses to give any opinion with the exception of zero is crazy and therefore town - A complete turnaround from his zero suspicion which he got picked up on for town. This is to avoid suspicion on him and also to avoid attention on himself by raising suspicion on someone. 

TBC, going to post now so you dont think i'm avoiding your question

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

Then there is this post

radishhead said:
Sorry about the relative inactivity- I'm happy to participate more, I just need some direction. It's difficult day 1 because I generally don't like lynches until we have some actual information (whether it's real or not) to help guide the course of the round. Everyone using the term "lurker" is immediately on my suspicion list at the moment, because it's impossible for there to have been a lurking player this early into the first day, without a time limit even having being agreed upon

"I need direction" 

Which is basically saying he won't do anything on his own- he needs someone to follow presumably so he won't be to blame for a mislynch. Then he accuses everyone who has mentioned lurking as scummy- all the people who said he was scummy. His follow up point is bull as well  - even if you have little solid evidence, everytime you post you give out a feel or not. He could easily give out his feels. Everyone else has. 

He then accuses me of tunneling him - something even Mantle feels the need to point out - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4876845 

Then he flips around again and puts zero in the scum list when forced to. This is a clear mistake I'm surprised wasn't brought up more, myself included on that. When picked up on he gives a horrifically bad reason "Because I remembered that his "usual self" actually was him as mafia once out of the two times I played with him" 

Finally, his conspiracy theory. "It's like they're implanting anti-radish sentiments into the subconscious minds of the other players, so they can more easily release a bandwagon later".

So basically http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4875744 it has been a day- I warned him and gave him a chance to persuade us round. 

He should be lynched today. No-one has thus far given a reason why not and most people have him on their scum list.

Prof- that is why my vote is still on Radish. My case on you is forthcoming- but Radish's is stronger and more people are likely to vote him.

theprof00 said:
BTW TRUCKS

You are absolutely right. I misjudged those posts thinking there was more of a movement there. Please feel free to continue on stefl. I apologize for intruding on your work.

I was starting to think you were ignoring my post. Good to know, you're able to see when you're wrong.

Now I'm wondering why no one else even mentionned it though. Do you strike such fear into players that they won't confront you even when you are clearly wrong?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
pezus said:
Stefl, Tabaha are also online. Stefl, I don't remember what you think about Radish. Can you talk a bit about that?

I? Oh, I tend to trust linkz on radish, since my reads of radish are unrealiable and mostly completely the oposite of what he actually is. Though if you want my personal opinion, I don't see why he has that much flak on him and I can't say I am getting a town read. I am bad at reading radish, qUcyy. So put that in reverse... umm... that would make him obvtown or obvscum. Since most players seem to agree that he is scum I won't oppose his lynch, specially since he seems to not really bother with preventing his lynch.

pezus said:
Stefl, Tabaha are also online. Stefl, I don't remember what you think about Radish. Can you talk a bit about that?

damn you made me pause kill bill 2

ok, regarding radish i can say he's a good lynching option. He plays kinda like i do (rarely posting, defending why he doesn't post, etc) and people say my style is scummy, so I'll guess it makes him scummy

I understand the case against radish but i do not believe it is a strong enough case.

Also truvks not everyone has refrained.
Notice that as soon as i posted the admission dt started pointing out apparent mistakes ive been making.
I posted that apology one because i was writing a response to you and then noticed my evidence was missing some things. But, iirc my phone was on the fritz so i never apolod. During today though i felt it was a perfect time to post it so that i could see what happens if i implicate myself a bit.
I believe dt bit

spurgeonryan said:
I keep thinking that trucks is some super hot dude because of all his avatars.

@ prof

You push people on purpose to get them to faulter. That pushing is why people are too afraid to go after him and why he is never lunched day one. He bullies people.

Who says I'm not?

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
I understand the case against radish but i do not believe it is a strong enough case.

Also truvks not everyone has refrained.
Notice that as soon as i posted the admission dt started pointing out apparent mistakes ive been making.
I posted that apology one because i was writing a response to you and then noticed my evidence was missing some things. But, iirc my phone was on the fritz so i never apolod. During today though i felt it was a perfect time to post it so that i could see what happens if i implicate myself a bit.
I believe dt bit

Well his case against radish wasn't bad, I'm curious to see his case against you.

Signature goes here!