By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 i answered it reasonably,i did not insult you and if you didn't like the answer, blame yourself

I bolded everything that was defensive. And yes, you did insult me by insulting my game.

You did not answer it reasonably.

Reasonably is:

It does seem like we had similar ideas, but I can assure you that I had thought of it on my own as well, but since I was busy, could not expound more upon the idea. You seemed to be taking initiative so I left it alone. To be honest, I wanted to see where they'd have gone with the op talk, so you talking about it earlier than I was actually a disappointment. :(

Unreasonable is:

I didn't copy you, WHAT, I can't have myu own ideas? After this post, I don't think I'll admire any more of your posts. I had the idea myself and I just didn't say anything because I wanted to see where they would go with it, but you came in and FUCKED everything up. I wouldn't have said anything about it then, but since you ruined it, I just commented lightly on it. Maybe next time I should just LIE about my opinions so that people like YOU don't accuse me of bullshit.

That's how I am. Sorry

Oh so now you agree with me.

But yet, I disagree. THat's not how you are. In the past several games I have not seen much of anything by you that would convince me that your post is typical of your attitude. Sorry.

and again here i go. getting sick of it actually

I said sorry for being the way i am. I did not agree with you. And just look better because I'm sure it happened before.

this is getting pointless.

You said 'sorry for being the way I am', meaning that you ADMIT that you were being unreasonable, which is what I called you, which you disagreed with, which you now AGREE with by admitting your posts are not similar to my example of a 'reasonable response'.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Anyways, I believe if we are to go for a lynch then it should be stefl. The three people I was talking about included him and pezus along with radish.

Vote : Stefl1504

Please, since I personally missed, could you give a more detailed reasoning for your vote. Next to to your personal reasoning for radish and pezus. I don't care if you already said it or not, I just want a detailed list of reasoning behind all three from you (preferably reflecting your current views).

DT
please in a solid succinct post, explain to me your case against Radish and then explain your case against me, and then explain why your vote is currently where it is.

pezus said:
DarkThanatos said:
zero129 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Yes that does have some logic. Good job zero! I have said that at some point in the past probably. Although I would assume that I would be replaced if hatmoza would allow it. But he said I would no, and he will not be doing any replacing since two players seems to be cheating. Is that you zero?

Is this a sign that you have not been following the thread spurge my old bud?

I think that was all cleared up in yoshia's post pretty well.. you ah miss that post me old bud hmm? O_o

-.- Radish and I have not been sharing information. Yoshiya is a bloody nosy spy - an honest one though, and is all. All you did with that sentence is weaken your defense when it was barly even under attack.

Did he see both of your PMs at the same time?

I have no idea. The first thing I heard about Yoshiya knowing my role was when Yohsiya said it himself.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
Final-Fan said:
People I wouldn't cry about lynching:
prof, tabaha, radish, pezus

I wonder what Darky thinks of recent events.

Darky thinks he has a lot of posts to catch up on now I'm back from work. i've briefly read through the thread- I'm going to go back over it and respond now. 

Initial thoughts though- I'd lynch the first three- but in the order radish-prof-tabaha. 

can you elaborate why you would prefer to lynch them in that order?

Why do you want to lynch them at all? Care to explain?

Around the Network
pezus said:
Now I suddenly pop up on your list? And why prof?

I've been observing you and the cases against you, and yes. 

I made my case against prof back during the general time period in which I voted him, but basically I thought his OP/PM case was ill-founded and that his pursuit of it was scummy.  And I also didn't think he had a particularly good reasoning on his case against me (and I don't mean the fact that he was mistaken). 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:

Maybe I misunderstood tunneling. I'd have thought unrelenting questions alonside to be classified as "tunneling". 

"My post is suggestive of a lynchtrain voter" - Pray- tell me where I decide to lynchtrain anyone? If i recall correctly - and i do - I have only voted a player once. Radish. At the start of the game, which has then coincidentally meant I random chose a scummy player. 

Ok right. So by weighing both sides, which advertises both your and tabaha's "mistakes" as you put it, that's somehow a bad thing? Forgive me if i'm wrong on this as well- but surely town knowing where people have made "mistakes" is generally well advisable for them to make their own opinion. 

I think pointing out your errors and disregarding many of your points is just a good a job as not considering the main reason I think you are scum is because of said errors. 

If you'd have thought that you would have been right, but so where did my tunneling start?

Your post is suggestive because you say there are *better* lynch candidates, implying that you would consider him for a lynch. You further that sentiment by confirming that you do not trust him at all. You haven't decided yet to lynch anyone, but when you say that radish is better *for now* it implies you are willing to change your mind later on.

Yet you didn't call me into question at all. Where were you advertising my mistakes? You said I tunneled, yet you have not proven that so far. And yes, it is good to point out mistakes, that is why it is so envious of scum. Scum play works by pointing out follies and foibles and seeing who moves on it. They casually point out things and try to build momentum on people without actually going after those people because scum try to avoid making enemies and calling attention to themselves. Thereby, they can passively just point out facts (or in your case supposed facts) and then vote when the time is right. Your post about tabaha shows all those hallmarks. So yes, while it is a townie thing to do, mafia do their best to imitate town insofar as they do not generate attention to themselves.

I'm voting for Radish am i not? To say with 100% certainty i will not change my mind would be foolish- for all i know he may claim making a lynch on him redundant. 

Your point about me not pointing out your mistakes simply requires you to look at my posts. I believe you have just responded to one where i quoted tabaha from last game. 

The rest of your post is true, but I have hardly been not drawing attention to myself. I posted the third post this game...

Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:
Final-Fan said:
People I wouldn't cry about lynching:
prof, tabaha, radish, pezus

I wonder what Darky thinks of recent events.

Darky thinks he has a lot of posts to catch up on now I'm back from work. i've briefly read through the thread- I'm going to go back over it and respond now. 

Initial thoughts though- I'd lynch the first three- but in the order radish-prof-tabaha. 

can you elaborate why you would prefer to lynch them in that order?

Why do you want to lynch them at all? Care to explain?

Radish and Prof i will explain in a second when I respond to his post. Tabaha because despite prof's poor points- his responses are not as good as I would expect them to be. I also don't understand several of his responses back to FF and Prof to the extent that it seems he is trying to cover himself, but failing. 

He has come across as less scummy overall though- hence why I said there are better candidates for lynch. Also, Prof has been tunneling him, and Prof is playing scummy- therefore i doubt that they are both scum.

pezus said:
Linkzmax said:

Drunk linkz checking in and demonstrating how to properly play Mafia while drunk...

pezus is still scum. He's demonstrating perspective slips when he told me my sensor is off and that I'll see it's fool's gold. And he's not only more dangerous, but probably more likely to be a more important scum role than radish.

...But I am more confident that radish is scum. If not enough are willing to lynch pezus, I'll settle for that.

How are those "perspective slips"? I only said that because there seems to be no way to convince you otherwise. Why am I more likely to be a more important scum role than Radish exactly?

You believe I am scum, thus my sensor can't be off nor can it be fool's gold. It's attempting a mislynch.

Thus far there's been no opposition to a radish lynch, which means he's the more expendable of the two of you.

Still waiting to see my tunneling