By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:

That's how I am. Sorry

Oh so now you agree with me.

But yet, I disagree. THat's not how you are. In the past several games I have not seen much of anything by you that would convince me that your post is typical of your attitude. Sorry.

Another error on your part. 

I remember tabaha getting pretty aggresive in previous games. Did he not have a go at Spurge last game for not understanding him? I remember he said he hated playing with him because of his playstyle and was generally obscene all round. I remember this because I got picked up on by Yoshiya for thinking it was hilarious. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:

That's how I am. Sorry

But yet, I disagree. THat's not how you are. In the past several games I have not seen much of anything by you that would convince me that your post is typical of your attitude. Sorry.

I remember tabaha getting pretty aggresive in previous games. Did he not have a go at Spurge last game for not understanding him? I remember he said he hated playing with him because of his playstyle and was generally obscene all round. I remember this because I got picked up on by Yoshiya for thinking it was hilarious. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4854951

Point one and

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4854978

Point two

tabaha said:

first: sorry for retarded way of quoting

I didn't want to twist your words. As you said reading comprehension.

and i agree with the underlined part, but i can't just agree with the part right after it. I wouldn't feel that confortable to accuse someone based on something that may be just a typo without further proof on a game of no reveal

I didn't see any underlining, please try again. 

I don't know if you know this, but you can remove part of a quote nest by, for instance, clicking in the innermost part so that the cursor is inside it, and then selecting "delete row" (or, I presume, "delete column"), which is the button showing a narrow red box being removed from a larger box. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Note especially the last sentence of point two.

Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:

first: sorry for retarded way of quoting

I didn't want to twist your words. As you said reading comprehension.

and i agree with the underlined part, but i can't just agree with the part right after it. I wouldn't feel that confortable to accuse someone based on something that may be just a typo without further proof on a game of no reveal

I didn't see any underlining, please try again. 

I don't know if you know this, but you can remove part of a quote nest by, for instance, clicking in the innermost part so that the cursor is inside it, and then selecting "delete row" (or, I presume, "delete column"), which is the button showing a narrow red box being removed from a larger box. 

thanks

I am telling you that I think you are incompetent to make that judgment, so just throw it all out there and let the chips fall where they may, until we tell you to stop. 

(did it show peroperly?)

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said

My opinions on the tabaha milarky.

Prof is tunneling tabaha, and tabaha isn't responding well- whether this is due to the odd poor bit of english skill, or whether he is scum, or whether he is town and can't handle being tunneled I am not sure.
That prof is tunneling him actually makes me think he is town, but on the flipside, some of his responses to Prof and FF are scummy.

Overall, I think there are better lynch candidates right now then tabaha- but I do not trust him by any means

blah
blah

In this case I copied the text on the inside part, removed some boxes, and then pasted it back in. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

tabaha said:

I am telling you that I think you are incompetent to make that judgment, so just throw it all out there and let the chips fall where they may, until we tell you to stop. 

(did it show peroperly?)

Yes, I see that underlining.  If it was just a typo, or word substitution like OP/PM or town/scum, that does seem kind of flimsy but you never know what will come of it.  And it bothers me to think of you keeping that stuff to yourself, and additionally it's a very easy way for scum to not participate.  "Oh, I don't think much is happening"; "oh, I do have something but it's not that much and I want to see if the person I suspect digs themselves deeper before saying anything"; "oh, well, they already died or someone else already said what I was thinking".  Very bad. 

So does anyone have a case against lynching radish?

DarkThanatos said:

Maybe I misunderstood tunneling. I'd have thought unrelenting questions alonside to be classified as "tunneling". 

"My post is suggestive of a lynchtrain voter" - Pray- tell me where I decide to lynchtrain anyone? If i recall correctly - and i do - I have only voted a player once. Radish. At the start of the game, which has then coincidentally meant I random chose a scummy player. 

Ok right. So by weighing both sides, which advertises both your and tabaha's "mistakes" as you put it, that's somehow a bad thing? Forgive me if i'm wrong on this as well- but surely town knowing where people have made "mistakes" is generally well advisable for them to make their own opinion. 

I think pointing out your errors and disregarding many of your points is just a good a job as not considering the main reason I think you are scum is because of said errors. 

If you'd have thought that you would have been right, but so where did my tunneling start?

Your post is suggestive because you say there are *better* lynch candidates, implying that you would consider him for a lynch. You further that sentiment by confirming that you do not trust him at all. You haven't decided yet to lynch anyone, but when you say that radish is better *for now* it implies you are willing to change your mind later on.

Yet you didn't call me into question at all. Where were you advertising my mistakes? You said I tunneled, yet you have not proven that so far. And yes, it is good to point out mistakes, that is why it is so envious of scum. Scum play works by pointing out follies and foibles and seeing who moves on it. They casually point out things and try to build momentum on people without actually going after those people because scum try to avoid making enemies and calling attention to themselves. Thereby, they can passively just point out facts (or in your case supposed facts) and then vote when the time is right. Your post about tabaha shows all those hallmarks. So yes, while it is a townie thing to do, mafia do their best to imitate town insofar as they do not generate attention to themselves.

DarkThanatos said:
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:

That's how I am. Sorry

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4854951

Point one and

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4854978

Point two

In both cases responding to spurge, who writes nonsense.