By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:
My opinions on the tabaha milarky.

Prof is tunneling tabaha, and tabaha isn't responding well- whether this is due to the odd poor bit of english skill, or whether he is scum, or whether he is town and can't handle being tunneled I am not sure.
That prof is tunneling him actually makes me think he is town, but on the flipside, some of his responses to Prof and FF are scummy.

Overall, I think there are better lynch candidates right now then tabaha- but I do not trust him by any means

What was the point of this post? TO tell us you cannot think for yourself?

I'm sorry what? 

I have absolutely no idea where you got that from... 

I said my personal opinion, after backing it up with evidence that was not copied from someone else. 

Your post is a washing machine. yes no maybe so, perhaps, then again, but actually, whether scum whether town, maybe baby ding dong.

Right. So because I'm not all out saying this player is town or scum, because I'm weighing up both sides and came to the conclusion that it is too unsafe to vote him. 

You know, because I'm not being "hungry" and tunneling players. I'm actually playing for town. 

EVEN After FF has already asked my opinion on it, and I'm responding to a question.

If thats what a washing machine is, then I have absolutely no problem being it.  

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
tabaha said:
Final-Fan, if i failed to explain correctly LEARN to underline/bold/any other way of marking the lines that are important

Sorry for overestimating your "reading comprehension" -- it was pretty obvious IMO what about your post could be considered "defending nonparticipation". 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

zero129 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Yes that does have some logic. Good job zero! I have said that at some point in the past probably. Although I would assume that I would be replaced if hatmoza would allow it. But he said I would no, and he will not be doing any replacing since two players seems to be cheating. Is that you zero?

Is this a sign that you have not been following the thread spurge my old bud?

I think that was all cleared up in yoshia's post pretty well.. you ah miss that post me old bud hmm? O_o

-.- Radish and I have not been sharing information. Yoshiya is a bloody nosy spy - an honest one though, and is all. All you did with that sentence is weaken your defense when it was barly even under attack.

DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:

Prof is tunneling tabaha, and tabaha isn't responding well- whether this is due to the odd poor bit of english skill, or whether he is scum, or whether he is town and can't handle being tunneled I am not sure.
That prof is tunneling him actually makes me think he is town, but on the flipside, some of his responses to Prof and FF are scummy.

Overall, I think there are better lynch candidates right now then tabaha- but I do not trust him by any means

What was the point of this post? TO tell us you cannot think for yourself?

I'm sorry what? 

I have absolutely no idea where you got that from... 

I said my personal opinion, after backing it up with evidence that was not copied from someone else. 

Your post is a washing machine. yes no maybe so, perhaps, then again, but actually, whether scum whether town, maybe baby ding dong.

Right. So because I'm not all out saying this player is town or scum, because I'm weighing up both sides and came to the conclusion that it is too unsafe to vote him. 

You know, because I'm not being "hungry" and tunneling players. I'm actually playing for town. 

EVEN After FF has already asked my opinion on it, and I'm responding to a question.

If thats what a washing machine is, then I have absolutely no problem being it.  

You say you backed it up with evidence. But you didn't. You said "some of the things he's said are scummy", a vague statement, and "cannot handle being tunneled", which I have not actually done. I am not tunneling tabby, I simply asked him a question, to which he responded extremely poorly. So I'm interested to see how exactly my 'tunneling' of one post made tabby say 'something scummy'.

Your post is vague. Your post is wishy washy. Your post is suggestive of a lynchtrain voter.

If you were weighing both sides, you would be asking tabaha questions yourself, not advertising his mistakes.

ANd why would you say that if prof tunneled tabaha, it makes you feel like tabby is town? Is it because you think I'm scum? So then why haven't you asked me a single quesiton about really anything?

tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:
Also this was the first time that i got something that i thought relevant and i was holding it up to see what would happen.
I said it once before. Why are you making me repeat it when you clearly saw the post?

also:
and now even when there IS something you just aren't sharing?
Oh you preferred that i said it early and let them (mario, zero and probably others that might had an OP explaining the map) just be aware of it and acting more carefully?

I thought you stopped defending it?  Oh well, what I want you to do is stop doing it.  If there comes a time when you post something that was better left hidden, we will fucking let you know.  Until then, bring your A game.  

Please tell me where i defended it on that post because i'm unable to see it

In the quoted post, you defended not participating in the form of posting what you considered to be evidence people were scum, because it would make them more careful.  LOL, I guess we should never post evidence against scum?  Or openly suspect them either (including by votes ofc), since then they'll know we're on to them?  Shit, maybe we should just not post at all.  

Unvote
Vote tabaha

Reading comprehensions is lacking around here it seems. I didn't defend not posting/lurking on that post. i defended why i refrained from posting that stuff about mario because i was looking to see if i could save it for later or to give them more rope to hang themselves with. Wait, weren't those your words?

I don't really like to repeat myself you know?

"you defended not participating in the form of posting what you considered to be evidence people were scum, because it would make them more careful"

"and now even when there IS something you just aren't sharing?
Oh you preferred that i said it early and let them (mario, zero and probably others that might had an OP explaining the map) just be aware of it and acting more carefully?"

Pretty irrefutable IMO. 

You twist my words when you say I said you defended "lurking" rather than "not participating in the form of posting what you considered to be evidence people were scum, because it would make them more careful", which is much more specific to the situation at hand.  Reading comprehension indeed. 

As for giving them more rope to hang themselves with, let me spell it out for you since you seem to require that:  I am telling you that I think you are incompetent to make that judgment, so just throw it all out there and let the chips fall where they may, until we tell you to stop.  Of course, I think you're scum, but if you're town then that's what you should do. 

@ town:  sorry for the big quote nest but IMO it was somewhat necessary due to the innermost post being relevant and not available on this page @ 50. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 i answered it reasonably,i did not insult you and if you didn't like the answer, blame yourself

I bolded everything that was defensive. And yes, you did insult me by insulting my game.

You did not answer it reasonably.

Reasonably is:

It does seem like we had similar ideas, but I can assure you that I had thought of it on my own as well, but since I was busy, could not expound more upon the idea. You seemed to be taking initiative so I left it alone. To be honest, I wanted to see where they'd have gone with the op talk, so you talking about it earlier than I was actually a disappointment. :(

Unreasonable is:

I didn't copy you, WHAT, I can't have myu own ideas? After this post, I don't think I'll admire any more of your posts. I had the idea myself and I just didn't say anything because I wanted to see where they would go with it, but you came in and FUCKED everything up. I wouldn't have said anything about it then, but since you ruined it, I just commented lightly on it. Maybe next time I should just LIE about my opinions so that people like YOU don't accuse me of bullshit.

That's how I am. Sorry

quote begins here:

"you defended not participating in the form of posting what you considered to be evidence people were scum, because it would make them more careful"

"and now even when there IS something you just aren't sharing?
Oh you preferred that i said it early and let them (mario, zero and probably others that might had an OP explaining the map) just be aware of it and acting more carefully?"

Pretty irrefutable IMO.  

You twist my words when you say I said you defended "lurking" rather than "not participating in the form of posting what you considered to be evidence people were scum, because it would make them more careful", which is much more specific to the situation at hand.  Reading comprehension indeed.  

As for giving them more rope to hang themselves with, let me spell it out for you since you seem to require that:  I am telling you that I think you are incompetent to make that judgment, so just throw it all out there and let the chips fall where they may, until we tell you to stop.  Of course, I think you're scum, but if you're town then that's what you should do.  

@ town:  sorry for the big quote nest but IMO it was somewhat necessary due to the innermost post being relevant and not available on this page @ 50.

ends here

first: sorry for retarded way of quoting

I didn't want to twist your words. As you said reading comprehension.

and i agree with the underlined part, but i can't just agree with the part right after it. I wouldn't feel that confortable to accuse someone based on something that may be just a typo without further proof on a game of no reveal

tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 i answered it reasonably,i did not insult you and if you didn't like the answer, blame yourself

I bolded everything that was defensive. And yes, you did insult me by insulting my game.

Reasonably is:

It does seem like we had similar ideas, but I can assure you that I had thought of it on my own as well, but since I was busy, could not expound more upon the idea. You seemed to be taking initiative so I left it alone. To be honest, I wanted to see where they'd have gone with the op talk, so you talking about it earlier than I was actually a disappointment. :(

Unreasonable is:

I didn't copy you, WHAT, I can't have myu own ideas? After this post, I don't think I'll admire any more of your posts. I had the idea myself and I just didn't say anything because I wanted to see where they would go with it, but you came in and FUCKED everything up. I wouldn't have said anything about it then, but since you ruined it, I just commented lightly on it. Maybe next time I should just LIE about my opinions so that people like YOU don't accuse me of bullshit.

That's how I am. Sorry

Oh so now you agree with me.

But yet, I disagree. THat's not how you are. In the past several games I have not seen much of anything by you that would convince me that your post is typical of your attitude. Sorry.

theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:

*snip to make net smaller*

*snip * 

*snip*

*snip*

You say you backed it up with evidence. But you didn't. You said "some of the things he's said are scummy", a vague statement, and "cannot handle being tunneled", which I have not actually done. I am not tunneling tabby, I simply asked him a question, to which he responded extremely poorly. So I'm interested to see how exactly my 'tunneling' of one post made tabby say 'something scummy'.

Your post is vague. Your post is wishy washy. Your post is suggestive of a lynchtrain voter.

If you were weighing both sides, you would be asking tabaha questions yourself, not advertising his mistakes.

ANd why would you say that if prof tunneled tabaha, it makes you feel like tabby is town? Is it because you think I'm scum? So then why haven't you asked me a single quesiton about really anything?

Maybe I misunderstood tunneling. I'd have thought unrelenting questions alonside to be classified as "tunneling". 

"My post is suggestive of a lynchtrain voter" - Pray- tell me where I decide to lynchtrain anyone? If i recall correctly - and i do - I have only voted a player once. Radish. At the start of the game, which has then coincidentally meant I random chose a scummy player. 

Ok right. So by weighing both sides, which advertises both your and tabaha's "mistakes" as you put it, that's somehow a bad thing? Forgive me if i'm wrong on this as well- but surely town knowing where people have made "mistakes" is generally well advisable for them to make their own opinion. 

I think pointing out your errors and disregarding many of your points is just a good a job as not considering the main reason I think you are scum is because of said errors. 

theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:

Reasonably is:

Unreasonable is:

That's how I am. Sorry

Oh so now you agree with me.

But yet, I disagree. THat's not how you are. In the past several games I have not seen much of anything by you that would convince me that your post is typical of your attitude. Sorry.

and again here i go. getting sick of it actually

I said sorry for being the way i am. I did not agree with you. And just look better because I'm sure it happened before.